PDA

View Full Version : McCall "I don't want BB format changes"

Beastie
16-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Davina McCall has claimed that she wouldn't want to work on a revamped Big Brother with a different format.

The TV presenter, who has worked on all 10 series of the Channel 4 show, argued that as a true fan she didn't want anybody to tinker with the programme.

"I think everybody saw from the Celeb show that it could have more left to do. But I just don't know where - or what channel. I'm not in those talks and don't know where it would go," she told The Mirror.

"I'd feel very weird if they did it again and I wasn't doing it! It would depend on whether they were going to radically change it. I wouldn't go back unless it was the original format. I'm a true Big Brother fan and wouldn't want them to try and do it differently."

The final Channel 4 series of Big Brother will air in the summer.

source: Digital Spy

*mazedsalv**
16-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I think they are quite positive that someone else will pick it up... look at that last sentence:

"The final CHANNEL 4 series of Big Brother will air in the summer" before CBB the line after the articles were "The final series of BB will air in the summer"

bigbrothermaniac008
16-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I think you may be right, I dont think it will be picked up next year though. My bets are on Sky1, as theyve started to do a few more things to do with the show..

lastchancebb
16-02-2010, 08:06 PM
i've watched series 5-10 and i hope noone picks it up. I think its run its course

Beastie
16-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I think you may be right, I dont think it will be picked up next year though. My bets are on Sky1, as theyve started to do a few more things to do with the show..

Like what?