PDA

View Full Version : Noirin I cant believe she burned all her bridges on the last 2 days!!!

BrooklynFan
20-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Please forgive me for my many threads bringing up old stuff, please remember I'm watching it for the first time.

But I'm just stunned at how noirin burned all her bridges on her last 2 days there!! She alienated everyone, first marcus, then siavash, bea, and then everyone else! when she left, only charlie and hira said goodbye to her. It's like she ruined her entire 8 weeks experience because of Isaac. In a way it's understandable that she was overwhelmed with having Isaac there - being in BB is like being in an insulated bubble, and introducing someone from her past, outside life was confusing enough so she couldnt deal with all her friendships inside the house while mending fences with Isaac. But I'm so sad that the girl who was universarlly liked by everyone (except Lisa) left the house without a single friend.

Just had to vent.

Stacey.
20-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Noirin - :yuk:

Firewire
20-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I liked Noirin at the beginning, but she became a bitch.

arsenalforever
22-02-2010, 03:20 AM
I liked Noirin at the beginning, but she became a bitch.

she needed them to stay in the house but once she had someone in the house she really liked(i.e a ego as big as her's)

she discarded even the ones who listened to her probelms and befriended her(marcus,siavash,sophie)

she was one of the more selfish Hm's ever