PDA

View Full Version : Siavash and Noirin not keeping in touch

BrooklynFan
21-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Siavash Sabbaghpour has revealed he hasn't heard from his Big Brother housemate Noirin Kelly - and he's not bothered about the lack of contact.
The Iranian events organiser, who came in second in the reality show last summer, had a fling with the Irish store manager before she was evicted.
"No, no contact from her - we were good friends for a while but for some reason, didn't keep in touch and we will never get in touch again," he said.
"I don't think we have anything to talk about. There's no hard feelings, there is no nothing," he added.
Siavash, who's about to launch a fashion range, still keeps in touch with some of the others, including winner Sophie Reade.
"I see Freddie a lot - I went to his house on New Year's Eve," he recalled. "I've seen Sophie - she lives around the corner from me and we do hang out in similar parties. I'm in contact with Cairon but I haven't seen him for a little while, and I'm friends with Rodrigo on Facebook."
He added: "I feel sad because you spent time with the same people, but now they've gone their separate ways."
Siavash said it's "weird" re-watching the last series of Big Brother.
"It's a weird experience watching it. Until you watch it yourself, you can understand how it looks to the outside, because you can never imagine how you will look when you are inside," he said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5izMSAz5q9OO-oR9K2Waoa-xa9qJA

Patrick
21-02-2010, 11:16 PM
It sort of upsets me when you hear of the HMs not keeping in touch :(

Im glad that Darnell,Dale,Steph,Mo and Rex all hang out and Charlie,Roddy, And Sophie do but its still sad when they get on with eachother in the house and then say 'Yeah well keep in touch, and we can go on Hols together'

And then its like 'Nah we dont speak anymore'

Its as if the past 3 months were a lie :joker:

bbfan1991
22-02-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm glad Siavash is still in touch with Freddie:). Freddie is still close to Marcus too:).

BrooklynFan
22-02-2010, 12:11 AM
On an unrelated matter entirely, do Charlie or Siavash have twitter? it's been a BLAST following rodrigo and sophie on twitter, but i didnt find charlie or siavash there.

It's so funny that charlie and rodrigo kissed at the reunion show and then sophie revealed she was moving in with rodrigo. they should be a threesome! lol

arsenalforever
22-02-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm glad Siavash is still in touch with Freddie:). Freddie is still close to Marcus too:).

thats good to hear

i wonder if Freddie still talks to bea ;)

arsenalforever
22-02-2010, 03:17 AM

Im glad that Darnell,Dale,Steph,Mo and Rex all hang out and Charlie,Roddy, And Sophie do but its still sad when they get on with eachother in the house and then say 'Yeah well keep in touch, and we can go on Hols together'

well it s a game of survival you might have to befriend people you usually wouldn't.

i'm not surprised really

GypsyGoth
22-02-2010, 03:34 AM
thats good to hear

i wonder if Freddie still talks to bea ;)

:laugh: Maybe in his nightmares.

bbfan1991
22-02-2010, 12:49 PM
:laugh: Maybe in his nightmares.

At his own health risk:laugh:.

Ramsay
22-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Not surprised tbh

Zippy
22-02-2010, 07:29 PM

They are basically random strangers thrown together. They are there for selfish reasons, not to make friends.

If they do make real friends, thats a bonus. But thats not their real goal so its no surprise to me that most do not stay in contact.

Stacey.
22-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Rodrigo and Soph <3

Captain.Remy
22-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Couldn't say it comes out as a surprise. Siavash the King ! :hugesmile:

Raph
22-02-2010, 09:19 PM

Darnell came up to Wales to see Rachel a couple of months ago.
Rachel emails with Mikey and calls him almost every day.
Rachel went to London a few weeks ago to meet Kat.
June 17th (i know cause it's my brother's birthday) Rachel, Kat, Mo, Darnell, Nicole and Rex met up at Mohamed's birthday party!
Rachel had a cup of tea with Glyn after the auditions in Cardiff!
aww I love BBlock, they'll be friendsforever<3

Captain.Remy
22-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Rachel emails with Mikey and calls him almost every day.

Wait, what ? :joker::joker:

Raph
22-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Wait, what ? :joker::joker:

hehe dunno, what she told me (:
he probably has a electronic speaker that reads out the emails :wavey:

eye sea
23-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Borin' Noirin, I think they called her... :rolleyes:

keithafc
29-03-2010, 05:32 AM
Was a bit of a mug tbh. Didn't know which way he was going. Didn't nominate more when he should of, got taken for a ride by Norin and in the end, didn't win because of all this.