PDA

View Full Version : Gypsy To Be BB11 Housemate?

BB11UK
24-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Channel4 recently aired a Cutting Edge documentary titled "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding".

It pulled in 5.3million viewers - the most viewed Cutting Edge docu-film since 1996, pulling in 5times more than the average Cutting Edge episodes.

A spokesperson said on the ratings "time for a second installment", and I reckon there is a BIG chance that BB could put a gypsy traveller in the house as a BB housemate.

As we all know, they like to show different types of people, and there has never been a gypsy in the BB house. With the public's curiousity so high, why wouldn't they put in a gypsy?

Not my favourite type of person, but it's a possible ratings grabber for BB.

2010..BB
24-02-2010, 08:44 PM
yes, there will, good shout

i think im 80% sure we are going to see a soldier, gypsy, wheelchair and a footballer.. league 1 below

MissKittyFantastico
24-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Claudia is going in the house?! :shocked:

Smithy
24-02-2010, 08:46 PM
thats what i thought reading the title too michelle

GypsyGoth
24-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Claudia is going in the house?! :shocked:

:laugh: Shh... you have to keep it a secret. They also told me to pretend my legs don't work, so looks like I'll have to use a wheelchair.

Loukas
24-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I thought it was claudia too, i got well excited :P

MissKittyFantastico
24-02-2010, 08:51 PM
:laugh: Shh... you have to keep it a secret. They also told me to pretend my legs don't work, so looks like I'll have to use a wheelchair.

:laugh2:

Beastie
24-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Sounds a good plan to me!

Raph
24-02-2010, 09:18 PM

:laugh2: ahah you're funny even when you're not Lisa ;) you're 'mint' :wavey:

BBitterLemons
24-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Not your type of person? How many do you actually know, if any?

Beastie
24-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Suppose the type does not matter, we just need pure entertainment. Suppose anything can be better than the dull as dishwater series of bb10.

Raph
24-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Suppose the type does not matter, we just need pure entertainment. Suppose anything can be better than the dull as dishwater series of bb10.

thiss (:
But best if they put somebody like Rachel Rice or Hira Shah
and then somebody like Glyn Wise
<3

BB11UK
24-02-2010, 11:00 PM
thiss (:
But best if they put somebody like Rachel Rice or Hira Shah
and then somebody like Glyn Wise
<3

No. No. No. No. And once again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry but I am so sick of seeing you constantly repeating "more like Rachel and Imogen and Glyn And Hira" - if you wanna watch unentertaining personality-lacking Big Brother go and stick some *****ing slugs in a box and sit and watch them for 3months, because I can garentee they will provide the same amount of entertainment as your "perfect housemates" (bar Glyn, who was actually entertaining).

I don't mean to sound horrible but you're like a *****ing broken record constantly repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

Actually, now I know why you like them so much - because you're just like them. You have nothing to provide other than the fact you like Wales.

BB11UK
24-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Not your type of person? How many do you actually know, if any?

I knew quite a few when a load of them settled less than a mile from my house a few years ago and suddenly everyone's garden stuff went missing, from bikes to flower pots, benches to crappy little gnomes. There was even a dog kennel nicked from someone down the road.

So that is my very valid reason for them "not being my favourite type of person".

Raph
24-02-2010, 11:13 PM
No. No. No. No. And once again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry but I am so sick of seeing you constantly repeating "more like Rachel and Imogen and Glyn And Hira" - if you wanna watch unentertaining personality-lacking Big Brother go and stick some *****ing slugs in a box and sit and watch them for 3months, because I can garentee they will provide the same amount of entertainment as your "perfect housemates" (bar Glyn, who was actually entertaining).

I don't mean to sound horrible but you're like a *****ing broken record constantly repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

Actually, now I know why you like them so much - because you're just like them. You have nothing to provide other than the fact you like Wales.

aww that's really mean, you don't even know me! Get somebody else on the forum to tell you, because I'm not all that, so yeahh,, although I do love Wales (:

Beastie
24-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I am going into the house!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait :D

Beastie
24-02-2010, 11:14 PM
bb11uk.. Samy is the best!!!!! she is sweet, nice, entertaining, inventive, interesting. I want bb to be on forever so when Samy is old enough... she can go on :D

BB11UK
24-02-2010, 11:15 PM
yes, there will, good shout

i think im 80% sure we are going to see a soldier, gypsy, wheelchair and a footballer.. league 1 below

Someone in a wheelchair - yes.

Gypsy - yes.

Someone connected to the Army - yes.
They wouldn't be a soldier because they can't just have "time off" to go in the house. Being a soldier isn't just a career, it's a lifestyle. Plus they'd need to be given permission from very high up, and it is highly unlikely they'll be given it to go on BB - the most controversial show in Britain.
It would probs be an older guy who is ex-Army, a wounded soldier who was medically discharged, a padbrat (Army kid) or an Army wife.

Beastie
24-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Someone in a wheelchair - yes.

Gypsy - yes.

Someone connected to the Army - yes.
They wouldn't be a soldier because they can't just have "time off" to go in the house. Being a soldier isn't just a career, it's a lifestyle. Plus they'd need to be given permission from very high up, and it is highly unlikely they'll be given it to go on BB - the most controversial show in Britain.
It would probs be an older guy who is ex-Army, a wounded soldier who was medically discharged, a padbrat (Army kid) or an Army wife.

Omg I can't wait for bb11 now!

Raph
24-02-2010, 11:21 PM
bb11uk.. Samy is the best!!!!! she is sweet, nice, entertaining, inventive, interesting. I want bb to be on forever so when Samy is old enough... she can go on :D

thank youu, Beasty (:
hehe if I were to go on BB, I probably would be 'boring' for it thoughh, i'd be another quiet smiley Welsh one - most people would get sick of Wales! :laugh2:

BB11UK
24-02-2010, 11:29 PM
aww that's really mean, you don't even know me! Get somebody else on the forum to tell you, because I'm not all that, so yeahh,, although I do love Wales (:

No, I don't know you, and I'm not doubting you as a person.

But your posts are the same thing time and time again, and being patriotic towards Wales is great, but when I click on a thread and I see "Rachel Rice this", "Imogen Thomas that", "Glyn Wise this", I'm just like "for ***** sake, do you ever talk about something else?"

Raph
24-02-2010, 11:31 PM

But your posts are the same thing time and time again, and being patriotic towards Wales is great, but when I click on a thread and I see "Rachel Rice this", "Imogen Thomas that", "Glyn Wise this", I'm just like "for ***** sake, do you ever talk about something else?"

aww no, no, I see what you mean. Well, Rachel Rice is a family friend of mine, so yeah sort of a given, but the other two, i dunno, not intentionally, i promise! Sorry if it's bothered you, should watch out not to be too repetetive from now on! :laugh2:
aww well no hard feelings (:

Samyyx

Beastie
24-02-2010, 11:31 PM

Samy does talk about a lot of things! Samy is amazing <3

Beastie
24-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Aww I would love to know someone.. personally.. who went on BB!

Raph
24-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Samy does talk about a lot of things! Samy is amazing <3

you're too sweet, Beastyy (:
love youu!
:blush:

mizzy25
25-02-2010, 08:55 AM
if anyone watched the documentary ( i did) u wudnt think a gyspy wud even go in the house. they dont really mix with people outside their own community so i wud find it highly unlikely that one wud go in the house

yousoboo!
25-02-2010, 09:33 AM
yep BB11 needs more chav scum

Jessica.
25-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I knew quite a few when a load of them settled less than a mile from my house a few years ago and suddenly everyone's garden stuff went missing, from bikes to flower pots, benches to crappy little gnomes. There was even a dog kennel nicked from someone down the road.

So that is my very valid reason for them "not being my favourite type of person".

Oh no you didn't!

bigbrothermaniac008
25-02-2010, 12:34 PM
It would be good.. theres never been one in there has there? A good diverse range of characters.