PDA

View Full Version : We get cheated on final day, and I want to vent

BrooklynFan
24-02-2010, 09:59 PM
I just realized that we really get cheated with the five finalists - they didnt get a proper 20 minute interview with 2 guests like the other forgettable housemates did, just a real quick one with davina herself. and the housemates are so shell shocked and are so excited to see the ex housemates that they are barely coherent. Then, we have ONE combined big mouth instead of getting an hour with each housemate, and then again, it's just the excitement of the final and there being a winner and all the ex HMs in the audience, so once again you dont get the full real Big Mouth. People like Rodrigo, Charlie and Siavash would make fantastic interviewees for Big Mouth and I'd have loved to see them grilled. Instead we had a focus on the entire summer, on the winner, and that's it. We never really got to see Charlie, Rodrigo or Siavash interviewed. I feel cheated.

By the way - why was Siavash so close to fainting in his exit interview? He was all "I cant do this biggie" before he left, and he was practically fainting and needed water when he was interviewed. He refused to look at the Noirin footage. what went on there?

ILoveTRW
24-02-2010, 10:06 PM
ive always said it better to leave the eviction before the finale than finish 2,3,4 or 5

King Gizzard
24-02-2010, 10:08 PM
if i wasnt going to win, i deffinetly wouldnt like to be in the final

id want all the bblb n shiz lol

Beastie
24-02-2010, 10:11 PM
If I made the final I would like to be in the top 3!

A part of me would not mind being evicted like half way through because you would get a week on bblb and shizz! but I would want to go in with the intention of staying in the house as long as possible.

Beastie
24-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I just realized that we really get cheated with the five finalists - they didnt get a proper 20 minute interview with 2 guests like the other forgettable housemates did, just a real quick one with davina herself. and the housemates are so shell shocked and are so excited to see the ex housemates that they are barely coherent. Then, we have ONE combined big mouth instead of getting an hour with each housemate, and then again, it's just the excitement of the final and there being a winner and all the ex HMs in the audience, so once again you dont get the full real Big Mouth. People like Rodrigo, Charlie and Siavash would make fantastic interviewees for Big Mouth and I'd have loved to see them grilled. Instead we had a focus on the entire summer, on the winner, and that's it. We never really got to see Charlie, Rodrigo or Siavash interviewed. I feel cheated.

By the way - why was Siavash so close to fainting in his exit interview? He was all "I cant do this biggie" before he left, and he was practically fainting and needed water when he was interviewed. He refused to look at the Noirin footage. what went on there?

Lol I don't feel cheated because bb10 was the ****test final ever! Siavash was a douche bag. Who cares?

King Gizzard
24-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Siavash was great :nono::nono:

BrooklynFan
25-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I would probably get evicted in the first month! I'd be too skittish to carry out all those tasks, I'd argue with everyone, and I'd miss my family so badly I probably would walk...

Sticks
25-02-2010, 06:46 AM
This is ancient history now?

Why dig this up and after all this time, what does it matter?

BrooklynFan
25-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Because I just finished watching BB10, all in a month. My head is spinning.

Possiblehousemate
28-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I don't think i'd last til the end, i'd be too blunt and argumentative with ppl.