PDA

View Full Version : Why 2 weeks in hiding?

BrooklynFan
25-02-2010, 10:52 PM
I cant find the link right now, but I found an old article about Charlie (drummond) before he entered the house, wehre his sister is quoted as saying that they really miss him, and they havent seen him for a while as 2 weeks before the show they have to go in hiding.

Does anyone know why? What do they do for 2 weeks? Why add 2 more weeks of not seeing your family on top of potentially 3 months? anyone have a clue?

Tom
25-02-2010, 11:05 PM
So they don't see what is written in the press (rumoured twists, housemates and house pics)

All the series' that have had a launch night twist would be completely ruined if housemates could see the papers.

GypsyGoth
25-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I thought they went to some european country.

BrooklynFan
26-02-2010, 12:19 AM
So what do these poor souls do for 2 weeks before launch? arent they a little stir-crazy by the time they actually get into the house? who do they spend those 2 weeks with, if they all seem to be strangers when they actually meet? or are those 2 weeks still last-minute call-back time and theyre not released until the actual day of the launch?

Tom4784
26-02-2010, 12:26 AM
So what do these poor souls do for 2 weeks before launch? arent they a little stir-crazy by the time they actually get into the house? who do they spend those 2 weeks with, if they all seem to be strangers when they actually meet? or are those 2 weeks still last-minute call-back time and theyre not released until the actual day of the launch?

It's basically a holiday I think.

GypsyGoth
26-02-2010, 12:37 AM
It's basically a holiday I think.

Yea I think so too, they have a minder with them from BB, and they just hang out in a foreign country. I think the contestants might even go to different countries. From what I remember Siavash saying it was boring at times.

BrooklynFan
26-02-2010, 01:23 AM
by the way on a whole other note,this is so ridiculous, I just finished a MARATHON of bb10 - I watched the ENTIRE SUMMER SERIES in a matter of four weeks!!!!!!!!!! including exit interviews and big mouth - and i'm having such bad withdrawal that I just started watching it AGAIN!!! I loved the first 8 days (as long as saffia was in....), and it's unreal to see how different all the HMs were at first, Sophie was so plastic and fake and quiet, she didnt resemble AT ALL the same girl who left 3 months later. it's also cute to see all the little alliances and friendships ALREADY forming...

Ridiculous how I cant get rid of these ppl in my head. I DONT want to start watching another series, because watching 14 weeks' worth in a monthh is doing my head in. but if I DO, which series shoudl Iw atch???

GypsyGoth
26-02-2010, 01:29 AM
I liked BB7, didn't see much of BB8, and BB9 was very good, I wish I had found this forum to chat about it.

Possiblehousemate
28-02-2010, 11:13 AM
I actually like all series! I like bb6 i think it was with craig and anthony in, Craigs breakdown was hilarious! I watched it this morning i thought he was actually maD!

Possiblehousemate
28-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh and 2 weeks in hiding sounds really exciting!