PDA

View Full Version : "Charigo" was exaggerated

BrooklynFan
26-02-2010, 11:15 AM
I think Charlie and Rodrigo are absolutely adorable together, because they are simply 2 adorable people. But I do think Davina and big brother completely exaggerated the extent of their relationship. Remember the august 8th HL show where theyre shown under the duvet? I just watched the uncut, real night feed, unedited, and.... nope, theyre definitely just talking. nothing more than talking. As a matter of fact, theyre even arguing at some point. (Rodrigo of course, doing the arguing, saying "i'm really upset" and "not tonight"), and Charlie at first refusing to get under the duvet (ostensibly to talk about something they dont want the camera to hear) saying "I'm too hot". Of course they didnt show any of that - they wanted us to think there was something more happening, but there wasn't. I think they were just playing it up for the cameras, pretending there was something going on for the show. I mean you could see Rodrigo whispering something inaudible and Charlie replying "I think it's funny", they were probalby discussing what people will think if they pretend to have something going on. There *was* some strange business on the next-to-last night (shown on BBLB on day 92) and they did sleep next to each other almost every night for the 2nd half of the summer, but I really dont think they had a real thing going on, if they did do something it was just out of boredom/human need, not because they were into each other at all. At the Reunion show they both 'admitted' to 'fancying' each other to Davina - why? Because they obviously had been out of the house for a week and seen what everyone had said and wanted to be funny and get the audience excited. Obviously they parted ways the next day and while I'm sure they're still in touch, their whole "relationship" never existed aside from a close love-hate mate-friendship, but Davina and Big Brother really wanted us to believe there was something more, because it would be groundbreaking and they were really cute together.

Or you could argue they agreed to deny anything was going on,w hich is why they kept saying 'we're good friends', but I believe my theory was correct.

What do you think?

Possiblehousemate
28-02-2010, 11:16 AM
Agreed!

Stu
28-02-2010, 11:18 AM
You people think too much.

Possiblehousemate
28-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Agreed!!