PDA

View Full Version : Stupid me, how didnt I realize this all along?

BrooklynFan
26-02-2010, 07:50 PM
I had been puzzling for a while about the housemates who get evicted or walked early, like Beinazir and Saffia, etc. They come to the final, they sit at the reunion show, they keep up with the housemates afterwards... they were hardly even there! Yet they act as if they were regular housemates. It's strange. But I had an even bigger question - like at one of the Big Mouths at the end, a guest said that his favorite housemate had been... Benazir. She was there for 3 whole days, and was invisible most of the time. favorite housemate? Then I finally realized that these evicted housemates spent a lot of time on BBLB!!!! I hadnt watched any BBLB because I had a hard time finding uploads on youtube/dailymotion. I guess they still felt totally 'connected' to the show and housemates even after their evictions. That explains quite a bit. In any case, I'm excited that I won't have to suffer from withdrawal, I have 90 episodes of BBLB to watch now! (finally found them).

Sorry for spamming the forum with so many threads, but as an American I just watched BB10 for the first time.

Jessica.
26-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Silly moo!

eye sea
23-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Exactly. :D