PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 11 in 3 months time!

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Big Brother 11 in 3 months time! :D

You excited?

Patrick
03-03-2010, 01:20 AM
92 Days, I have a counter on my Bebo LOL

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:22 AM
92 Days, I have a counter on my Bebo LOL

Lollllll it is like the length of the time of the series of bb :D

I predict it will start.. 3 MONTHS TODAY!!

Thursday 3rd June..

FINISHING..

Friday 3rd September :)

GypsyGoth
03-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm really looking forward to launch night :D

Stu
03-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Err ... no.

I rather abstaining from Big Brother until it starts up again so the excitement is fresh. The only people who still go on about it seem to be all those nameless, faceless posters detailing every tiny, desperate detail of the audition process.

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Err ... no.

I rather abstaining from Big Brother until it starts up again so the excitement is fresh. The only people who still go on about it seem to be all those nameless, faceless posters detailing every tiny, desperate detail of the audition process.

Lol yes who are in the "call back" thread. You never know Stu.. one of them could be going on :joker:

Beastie
03-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I cant wait... thats an understatment im soo excited AS I'LL BE AT LAUNCH NIGHT!!! :spin:

hahaha Can't wait to see you there!

I seriously hope they consider my idea.. Saw theme. The housemates are set traps to save their lives.. the last one standing (who survives and is not dead) wins BB and bags the 100K!

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:00 AM
and by being at launch night i meant as a contestant.. HOPEFULLY AHAH!

You might be in the house with JOSHWA PLASTIC and VINNIE COOKE!

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:03 AM
who are they?

They were rumoured to go on last year.. they are in a thread somewhere.. I think they are in a thread in this bb11 section. I think they are both gay.. controversial.. there was a pic of Vinnie shagging a snowman. To be honest they both seemed ammusing. I hope they get on.

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Ive heard of joshwa plaastic, i think hes like a myspace ***** or something!!

I have something none of the other housemates in the past have ever had! I have music on itunes right now and if bought in mass it would count towards the chart, so whilst im in the house (the most popular time) people would be able to download my music! It would be interesting to see what happens with that if i get on! :P

Okaaaaay. lol

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:28 AM
You know what i don't think i'd pass the mental screening... i'll probs end up being put in a white padded room for a few years when the pshycologist is finished with me!! :P

Yeah lol! I really hope they do like a Saw theme.. well saw task.. lol.

Possiblehousemate
03-03-2010, 02:33 AM
It would be entertaining but they cant actually hurt the housemates, but they could toy with things that are important to them in the house like....

Wanna play a little game... if you win you get your suitcase.. if you lose.. i do.. Then some kind of puzzle and they only get 2 mins, if they fail they are showered in fish guts and the room could turn red or something, i reckon thats as far as they could take it :P

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:36 AM
It would be entertaining but they cant actually hurt the housemates, but they could toy with things that are important to them in the house like....

Wanna play a little game... if you win you get your suitcase.. if you lose.. i do.. Then some kind of puzzle and they only get 2 mins, if they fail they are showered in fish guts and the room could turn red or something, i reckon thats as far as they could take it :P

Yeah them ideas sound ace. It is a shame.. it should be really sick like people's lives at stake.. maybe they could do that in an x rated bb. Only for the internet for sicko's to watch!

But yeah sorry okay.. a mild version of the saw films.. then you see the puppet ride along on it's red bike!! Would be so funny!

Possiblehousemate
03-03-2010, 02:55 AM
lol! that would be oddly hilarious!!!!

if he rides through the bedroom when its dark haha when there asleep without them noticing, [remote control obvs] and then they drive it right next to a housemates bed and make him whisper in a scary lil voice..

Wanna play a little game

Beastie
03-03-2010, 02:58 AM
lol! that would be oddly hilarious!!!!

if he rides through the bedroom when its dark haha when there asleep without them noticing, [remote control obvs] and then they drive it right next to a housemates bed and make him whisper in a scary lil voice..

Wanna play a little game

OMG!!!!!!!! :joker:

I would ****ing love that!!!!!! It could be similar to the tree of temptation.. or we can have the tree of temptation as well but I SO want the Saw puppet!! omg BB producers if you are reading this.. get this idea on!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Beastie
03-03-2010, 03:11 AM
LMAO!! a little puppet riding around on a bike talking to the hosuemates at like 2 am, it could be big brothers voice! Or a new voice but not much of a personality!

That would be reeeeally goood! The puppet could be like a creepy house pet!! ><

Omg yes.. the housemates should be kept awake more often.. sometimes they are usually in bed early and get to lie in until like 10am! Well the puppet should keep them occupied. Anywho yes I do really hope this happens or another Saw related themed task :D

Big Brother >>>>> NOT for the faint hearted..

Beastie
03-03-2010, 03:18 AM
Seriously, this could possibly be the best big brother idea ever!!

Its giving me other ideas to, like what about an electronic housemate.. like it can't vote or be voted obvs, but you can angage in conversation with the electronic housemate, and it could spend most of its time sat down like a normal person, it could have cameras in its eyes!! would be great! AND!!

The electronic housemate could be used to read out task instructions clearly and stuff!

Yeah.. the electronic housemate thing seems allright. I think.. :joker:

Beastie
03-03-2010, 03:24 AM
alright? would be tv gold!! It shoudl be fulyl mobile so it can travel around the house, and housemates must be sure to dress it up as a genuine housemate and part of the team,

How funny would it be to see a robot engage in bitching :P
they could make it say the things everybody else is thinking ><

Mmm maybe! it might work but the Saw idea with the puppet is the best!! :joker:

Anywho I am off. Night x

kjtnation
03-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Not that excited as Big Brother 2009

*mazedsalv**
03-03-2010, 08:36 AM
I really hope it starts on a Sunday like CBB7! So Sunday 6th June 2010.

DigitalSid
03-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I really hope it starts on a Sunday like CBB7! So Sunday 6th June 2010.

I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Joe.
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
and by being at launch night i meant as a contestant.. HOPEFULLY AHAH!

if you write it on here your unlikely to get on. I don't think you'll get on, anyone who writes anything on here never does.

BBitterLemons
04-03-2010, 02:21 AM
yeah they probs have secret spys !!

Apparently rachel was a forum user tho?

of DigitalSpy, not here

Jacob
27-03-2010, 12:11 AM
I doubt you'll be disappointed.

This:xyxwave:

Patrick
27-03-2010, 12:13 AM
This:xyxwave:

...There was really a need.

Jacob
27-03-2010, 12:16 AM
...There was really a need.

Come again Patrick?

Stacey.
27-03-2010, 12:17 AM
:D wheeeey

Jordan.
27-03-2010, 01:21 AM
Soo excited its gone by really quick!!!! :/

ButterflyGirl
27-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Yes :D

Beastie
27-03-2010, 02:53 PM
omg.. so it is starting Sunday 6th June? I think that would be the best option! lol I guess Thursday 3rd June in the guess the start date. However yeah Sunday would be the best option! Most people will be home. Need something to watch to wind down before they go to work on the Monday! and talk about BB on the Monday! will be headlining on GMTV on the Monday morning and everything! woo hoo!

DrunkerThanMoses
27-03-2010, 02:57 PM
No it starts on the day I picked in your guessing game..... Im winning that game.

Beastie
27-03-2010, 02:59 PM
No it starts on the day I picked in your guessing game..... Im winning that game.

Nah now I think Jaye is going to win with Sunday 6th June. This would have been my 2nd choice after the date I chose! Thursday 3rd June.. because I went along the lines of how the launch night has started the past 2 years! Suppose we will have to wait and see! Yay!

DrunkerThanMoses
27-03-2010, 03:01 PM
What date did i say anyway?

Patrick
27-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Sunday is a ****ing **** launch day.

Everyone goes to bed anyway, I dont and im sure you lot would watch it but you know what people are like they go to bed like a 10PM like 5 year olds on Sunday because they have work and arent fit enough to keep their eyes open in the morning, lazy bastards.

The majority of the viewers would sky plus the show or watch it on 4oD and you lot want BB11 to get amazing ratings?

Sunday would be a horrible day for it to launch.

Friday would be the best day.

Beastie
27-03-2010, 03:04 PM
What date did i say anyway?

Sunday 30th May. Suppose your choice could be a possibilty but this would apparently clash with the BGT final..

Beastie
27-03-2010, 03:05 PM

Everyone goes to bed anyway, I dont and im sure you lot would watch it but you know what people are like they go to bed like a 10PM like 5 year olds on Sunday because they have work and arent fit enough to keep their eyes open in the morning, lazy bastards.

The majority of the viewers would sky plus the show or watch it on 4oD and you lot want BB11 to get amazing ratings?

Usually launch is like 9pm till about 10:15pm. A lot of people like to go out on a Friday night. They got high ratings for CBB on a Sunday night! I think Sunday night would be the best option! or if not.. on a Thursday!

Jords
27-03-2010, 03:09 PM
I am really looking forward to it! :D

Beastie
27-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I am really looking forward to it! :D

Woo hoo! :D

I hope Jacob comes back! I think him and President were close on here too! Jacob used to tell President stuff I think. Unless that was someone else?

keithafc
28-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Craig Philips made a fantastic point about BB. He seems to think that BB has NOT lost its viewers but its just that people can watch it in so many different ways. Different angles as such. Channel 4, then you can just catch up the next day in the morning to watch it. And if not, then go online to watch it on the channel 4 website.

But millions of people still talk about it and are interested in it.

Tom
30-03-2010, 01:34 PM

You mean like the 6.7m who recently watched the CBB7 launch on a Sunday making it one of the most watched launches, or the 19m who tuned in to X Factor on a Sunday? Yep, its such a **** day.

Craig Philips made a fantastic point about BB. He seems to think that BB has NOT lost its viewers but its just that people can watch it in so many different ways. Different angles as such. Channel 4, then you can just catch up the next day in the morning to watch it. And if not, then go online to watch it on the channel 4 website.

But millions of people still talk about it and are interested in it.

Was internet TV and Sky+ a sudden invention only made in 2007 and a second wave in 2009, taking off straight away? 10m people used to watch this show, we're now down to 4-5m. The final would get a lot more viewers if people were watching in other ways.

teamandre
30-03-2010, 01:45 PM
i carnt wait i wanted to go on but i carnt because of collage so it sucks big time ! looking forward to it thought