PDA

View Full Version : Karly and Kenneth at each other's throats on twitter!

BrooklynFan
10-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Anyone following Karly and Kenneth on twitter? It's so childish - and secret fun - to watch them bickering and squabbling and rolling their eyes at each other on twitter... so silly and yet hilarious.

Harry!
10-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Never liked them much anyway.

andybigbro
10-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Who Cares?.

Karly and Kenneth are fame hungry losers. Their fame is over.
No one cares about them. Lol.
They should give up and move on.

Patrick
10-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Link?

BrooklynFan
11-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Karly did tweet yesterday bout coming to Brooklyn! My heart stopped for a second. lol.
Patrick, you gotta add them both to your twitter to see what's going on. ther'es no link.

Braden
11-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I thought I heard about Aisleyne and Ken somewhere?
Oh, and Rex and Karly.

BrooklynFan
14-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Well Karly tweeted today:

I just met the white equivalent to Kenneth Tong - I told him to '**** right off'

here are some other gems from her page:

Ladies there is decent Men out there, but take it from me - the first sign of Bull****; run a mile!!
5:08 AM Mar 10th via UberTwitter

I left Kenneth I December. There is no more us, he pretends he is still with me ( has got himself a bad clone) sad but true
5:48 AM Mar 6th via UberTwitter in reply to skyseaxiaoxia0

Tom4784
14-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Ugh, BB contestants trying to be relevant.

BrooklynFan
14-03-2010, 12:16 PM
I like having them on twitter. it's fun to watch their lives post BB. I hope a bunch of them will be on BBLB and BBBM this summer, I miss them.

Shasown
14-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I like having them on twitter. it's fun to watch their lives post BB. I hope a bunch of them will be on BBLB and BBBM this summer, I miss them.

Its very sad to see you supporting their delusions by being one of their followers. Sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind, surely if you cared about them you would remove yourself from their list of followers and eventually allow that pair of wannabes to face the sad reality of their lives, no one really gives a sh** about them or what they had for breakfast.

Its called Tough Love

Stacey.
14-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Lmao, i love them both :D

Billy
14-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Ugh, BB contestants trying to be relevant.

Why? If they were trying to be 'relevant' they'd be off to the papers or doing a hell of a lot more than tweeting.

Shasown
14-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Why? If they were trying to be 'relevant' they'd be off to the papers or doing a hell of a lot more than tweeting.

Karly recently jumped on the eating disorder advice with a little article for a magazine and a blog entry and numerous online reposts in any relevant site that she could post it in. I would say that was her in an attempt to appear relevant.

Maybe the papers just happen to think she is todays chip wrappers(last week's news) there wasnt much interest in her tale about sordid Ken and his posting online of those intimate photos.

MeMyselfAndI
14-03-2010, 05:46 PM
We :love: Kenneth And Karly :cheer:

BrooklynFan
21-03-2010, 05:32 PM
well here's another gem:

msKarlyAshworth
Is Glad I have met a gorgeous, loving new guy - a HUGE improvement from that Prick from Big Brother. *shivers! Creeeeep!

As if she dated someone from big brother lol