PDA

View Full Version : Karly Big Brother's Karly talks about her battle with bulimia

Possiblehousemate
11-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Big Brother 10 housemate Karly Ashworth has spoken out about her battle with bulimia today, admitting for the first time that she suffered from the eating disorder after leaving the BB house last summer. “Before, during and after Big Brother I was fine,” she says. “I never battled with my weight and had always had been content with my figure. But after BB I would find myself always eating out in the nicest restaurants and I felt I often needed to eat as I was the one being taken out for dinner, and without wanting to be rude, I would eat the food in front of me, but was always conscious of how unhealthy what I was eating was.” Karly goes on to admit, “I would often (but not always) find I would excuse myself form the table and go to the bathroom to throw up. At the time, I remember all that was going through my head was ‘I need to stay thin’.” Karly says she got on top of her problem after just a few weeks and has been working out at the gym to stay in shape. “Only change your body for you,” she advises. “No one else. Feeling confident comes from within!”

http://i43.tinypic.com/wb9qgi.jpg

Source: Heatworld.com

Shasown
11-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Fail on BB

Fail at being a model

Fail at being a golddigger

Fail at being a nutritionist/eating disorder psychologist.

Smithy
11-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Source?

The fact that from is spelt wrong makes me thing this is a load of balls

Possiblehousemate
11-03-2010, 09:49 PM
From heatworld! There quite bad at spelling!

WOMBAI
12-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Just another attempt at keeping herself in the public eye! Cheap, sad, stupid girl!

Stacey.
12-03-2010, 08:45 AM
i liked Karly :)
she could have said it in the BB house for sympathy votes.
she didnt though!

Enid
12-03-2010, 09:35 AM
i liked Karly :)
she could have said it in the BB house for sympathy votes.
she didnt though!
That's because she was already on TV. Why do you think she's saying it now? Because she's clutching at straws for any publicity she can get.

Stacey.
12-03-2010, 09:38 AM
That's because she was already on TV. Why do you think she's saying it now? Because she's clutching at straws for any publicity she can get.

but to get more votes, so she didnt leave, i mean.
yeah, i guess she is though, why not?!