PDA

View Full Version : Tory leader Cameron's wife 'too old' for kids...

eye sea
24-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't wish to ruffle any feathers here, but isn't Mrs Cameron a bit old to be having kids? :conf:

She's 40 next year and she'll be a pensioner by the time this kid goes to university.

And Mr Cameron will be mid 60s. :joker:

I think it's odd how the media treat Mrs Cameron as if she were a young woman in her early 20s. First, 'sexy model pics, now this...

In reality, she's middle aged. Hmm, 40, not the best age to have kids.

Beastie
24-03-2010, 04:10 PM
If she is fit and healthy at the age of nearly 40 and wants a kid.. then of course she is not too old!

eye sea
24-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, she's fit and healthy now, but I am thinking of the future.

She'll be an old woman by the time the child is 20 years old. Imagine introducing your mum to your friends? They might think she's your grandmother.

LeatherTrumpet
24-03-2010, 04:14 PM
An older mother generally is a better mother. She is young fit and more than capable to have children. maybe 50 years ago your comments may have been true but this is not 50 years ago.

LeatherTrumpet
24-03-2010, 04:15 PM

She'll be an old woman by the time the child is 20 years old. Imagine introducing your mum to your friends? They might think she's your grandmother.

60 is not old lol

How would anyone even know what 60 looks like?

A woman who smoked and drank a lot for 20 years when at 40 may look a lot older than a 60 year old woman who has looked after herself.

zotler.
24-03-2010, 04:49 PM
My auntie was 42 when she had her last child. There's no problem with it really, she does everything with him that she did with her other children that she had when she was younger... Although, not sure what it will be like in the future as he's only 8, but meh. She's not too old, and so long as the old dude's still sperm flowing, can't see a problem myself.

Beastie
24-03-2010, 04:54 PM

Some people are fine at the age of 60. No one knows what is going to happen in the future. We mainly just do things that we feel capable of doing now.

Zippy
24-03-2010, 08:23 PM
These days 40 is not too old. Many women have children now at that age. But I think after 45 is pushing it.

Increased medical and health complications are good enough reasons in themselves. Plus also, by that age youve had 30 years to have children. Thats plenty time.

These women in there 60's we've heard of recently are just ridiculous and utterly selfish.

rapunza1977
25-03-2010, 12:14 PM

??:shocked:

She will be 60?!? Thats nogt an old women?? Have you seen 60 year old women these days??

rapunza1977
25-03-2010, 12:16 PM
40 is when your career is grand, no money worries, great home set up and lots to loko forward to
people in their 20s and 30s are building careers and living life and not being tied down. Getting married now in your 30''s and enjoying first few years of married life is what its all about!!

Claymores
25-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't wish to ruffle any feathers here, but isn't Mrs Cameron a bit old to be having kids? :conf:

She's 40 next year and she'll be a pensioner by the time this kid goes to university

Because of the demographic/medical interventions, the retirement age will soon be 70 (by 2012?). So even by your out-dated calculations , the kid would have to be going as a mature fresher student of 30 by your today's maths.

Are you studying Fine Arts perchance Einstein - or media studies at college which means you watch Hollyoaks to pass what Noddy asks you on exam????????

Explain that theory of relativity to me again, was it E=MC and 2 McDonalds?