PDA

View Full Version : Weird :S

Lewis.
24-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Every night when I finish work I always get the 19:00 bus back from work as I live in a smaller village outside of town. Well today I happened to ask my step-dad for a lift home.. don't know why.. I just did? But anyway.. I went home in the car with my step dad tonight and when I got home I was shocked to find out that the bus I always go on had crashed.... I have not heard much but I've been told that no-one was seriously injured..

Must be my lucky day :shocked:

Beastie
24-03-2010, 08:20 PM
That is spooky!! A bit like Final Destination.

Twilight
24-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Creepy:S happy your ok though<3

Ninastar
24-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Haha woah.
I had something so strang happened to me today aswell. I didnt know where to post it so Ill just say here.
Basically i was waiting in spectsavers for my eye test person so like get me and everything, and I was playing on my ipoc and i discovered it had voice control. I was so amazed but I thought i didnt have a mic or anything,I didnt want to say any words and look stupid so I coughed and then million dollar bill came on by whitney huston. Then not even 2 seconds later it came on the radio in spectsavers. It was so wierd. I thought I was hearing things. LOL

Patrick
24-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Its mad when stuff like that happens isnt it.

I would love for my bus to crash in the morning, It would get me off school for a day but yeah not coming home.. it would be annoying.

Firewire
24-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Wow Lewis. Thank god you're okay though.

Stacey.
24-03-2010, 08:30 PM
:shocked: that actually gave me a weird feeling then. :\
its so strange when things like this happens.
it was just meant to be. :)