PDA

View Full Version : A Weird Question.....?

BGT-FAN!
29-03-2010, 07:28 PM
At school today I said I thought I was fat and my friend said I wasnt but if I thought i was so fat then why dont I go on a diet.

Does this mean that she thought I was fat?

I know you probably dont care but I just want to see if what she said was what i thought it mean :conf:
lol
Thanks

Jack_
29-03-2010, 07:31 PM
No, but she has a point. If you think you are fat, then go on a diet. I don't like it when people complain about their weight yet do nothing about it.

She might think you are fat - but because she said that, it doesn't mean she does.

Enid
29-03-2010, 07:31 PM
It means she is sick of hearing about it.

Jack_
29-03-2010, 07:32 PM
It means she is sick of hearing about it.

Yeah, this.

BGT-FAN!
29-03-2010, 07:33 PM
but obviously if i wasnt fat then she wouldnt tell me to lose weight would she

Braden
29-03-2010, 07:35 PM
She probably thought she wasn't getting through to you, so she just wanted you to be happy an said you should go on a diet (a healthy one).

Jack_
29-03-2010, 07:36 PM
if I thought i was so fat then why dont I go on a diet.

She didn't tell you to lose weight. She suggested you went on a diet, because you said you thought you were 'so fat'.

BGT-FAN!
29-03-2010, 07:37 PM
She didn't tell you to lose weight. She suggested you went on a diet, because you said you thought you were 'so fat'.
She said why dont you lose weight aswell

Beastie
29-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Yeah I think she was fed up of you going on that you are fat. At the end of the day if you think you are fat/overweight do something about it. No use in going on about it to your friends lol

BGT-FAN!
29-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah I think she was fed up of you going on that you are fat. At the end of the day if you think you are fat/overweight do something about it. No use in going on about it to your friends lol

I didnt keep on going on about it.
I said it once and she just said, your not fat, if you think your so fat then why dont you loose some weight?
And I assumed that she thought I was fat

Jessica.
29-03-2010, 07:49 PM
If you think you are fat then why would you be annoyed if your friend agreed with you? It would be worse if she lied tbh

Vicky.
29-03-2010, 07:51 PM
I didnt keep on going on about it.

So why did you edit 'kept on' out of your original post then?

I said I thought I was fat

instead of

I kept on saying I thought I was fat

Shes just sick of hearing about it. If YOU think you are fat, lose weight, dont whinge on to mates.

hennessy
29-03-2010, 08:14 PM
you are fat tho

*mazedsalv**
29-03-2010, 08:54 PM
I think your reading too much into it.
She probably emant if you are unhappy with your weight, which you obviously stated to her that you were, that you should lose weight if it makes you happier.

She didnt say it out of the blue, and she didnt say "Yes your fat, go on a diet".

However maybe she does think that, but wanted to say it politley... BUT the real question here is Do you want to go on a diet? and Do you think your fat??

LeatherTrumpet
30-03-2010, 08:47 AM
tell me what height you are and what weight you are and i will tell you properly if you are fat.

parmnion
01-04-2010, 10:59 PM
If you think you're fat, then you probably are.