PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Jacob
30-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Just saying Hi. I hope you guys are looking forward to the final series of BB. I know I am:spin:
Its shaping up to be one of the most outrageous series yet, with explosive new twists and turns. And I know, you hear the same thing every year, but this year its going to be phenomenal!
Eye designs have been issued by Daniel Eatock, and are predictably fantastic. The house is shaping up to be something out of this world. Ive been inside and although its just a shell its HUGE!

I will keep you updated as much as I can.

Beastie
30-03-2010, 01:04 PM
omg thanks Jacob! I wanna be a housemate!! will there be any chance that the viewing public could become a housemate? a bit like the kit kat golden ticket scenario? lol

Beastie
30-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I love Jacob!! you was on here last year!!

You and President <3

GypsyGoth
30-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Thank you for the info Jacob :thumbs:

And yep I'm really looking forward to the show.

Jacob
30-03-2010, 07:20 PM
omg thanks Jacob! I wanna be a housemate!! will there be any chance that the viewing public could become a housemate? a bit like the kit kat golden ticket scenario? lol

No there wont be any chance for a member of the public to be a housemate. Its old. We are going for a fresh approach.

Patrick
30-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Just saying Hi. I hope you guys are looking forward to the final series of BB. I know I am:spin:

..Well no, not really no.. yes no, yeah.. no you see yeah, were not actually looking forward to the FINALLY series, yeah, no, yeah but we are pretty excited for Big Brother 11.

..Yeah.

Hi, Im Patrick. :xyxwave:

Smithy
30-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Oh, this was the guy who told us about the house design last year and no-one believed him although he was right :hugesmile:

:wavey: Jacob

Jacob
30-03-2010, 07:25 PM
..Well no, not really no.. yes no, yeah.. no you see yeah, were not actually looking forward to the FINALLY series, yeah, no, yeah but we are pretty excited for Big Brother 11.

..Yeah.

Hi, Im Patrick. :xyxwave:

I read your post 5 times to try and make sense of it, but my brain failed me.
Hello Patrick.

Jords
30-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I read your post 5 times to try and make sense of it, but my brain failed me.
Hello Patrick.

:joker:

Hey Jacob!

ILoveTRW
30-03-2010, 07:29 PM
any thing to do with The Real World on this years show?

Jacob
30-03-2010, 07:35 PM
any thing to do with The Real World on this years show?

No:spin:

mardibum
30-03-2010, 07:37 PM

Jacob, do you know approx the amount of people they are down to? A guess?

Ninastar
30-03-2010, 07:38 PM
are you the jacob from the twilight series?

ILoveTRW
30-03-2010, 07:38 PM

shame, noirin and issac made last year :(

Jacob
30-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Jacob, do you know approx the amount of people they are down to? A guess?

Around 200-150 at a guess. Its hard to say at this stage.

Smithy
30-03-2010, 07:42 PM
are you the jacob from the twilight series?

haha
Your such a dumb bitch ;)

ILoveTRW
30-03-2010, 07:42 PM
so is the evil theme staying?

mardibum
30-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Around 200-150 at a guess. Its hard to say at this stage.

I don't think you know this information Jacob. I know that's wrong.

Jacob
30-03-2010, 07:56 PM
I don't think you know this information Jacob. I know that's wrong.

Do you now? Well then enlighten me

mardibum
30-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Do you now? Well then enlighten me

Well just because someone works on bb, it doesnt mean the selection process is widely talked about amongst staff. That is all. I believe you've seen the house and a number of other things but i think you should just say if you don't know at all ...

elliebelly
30-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Think they are down to the last 250!!

cpullin
30-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Jacob im now in the exciting pre BB mood!! thank you!
is the garden bigger than last years? and is there more than 1 bedroom?
and hs the eye got a specific theme?

sorry about all the questions hehe :D

GO JACOB!!

mardibum
30-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Think they are down to the last 250!!

Noooo. I just told you all, it was the last 200 in the group rounds in london. I know as I had a friend there who was told!

Jacob
30-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Jacob im now in the exciting pre BB mood!! thank you!
is the garden bigger than last years? and is there more than 1 bedroom?
and hs the eye got a specific theme?

sorry about all the questions hehe :D

GO JACOB!!

Im not giving specific details on house features just yet. Ive only seen the shell, there isnt any walls yet, its just stud work. There is eight potential logos this year, the biggest selection weve had. Each has a very different feel and theme. One of them is one we had last year, which Daniel has improved upon.

Jacob
30-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Well just because someone works on bb, it doesnt mean the selection process is widely talked about amongst staff. That is all. I believe you've seen the house and a number of other things but i think you should just say if you don't know at all ...

And as my post said, I do not know for sure. It was only a guess. I know there is a few in the running still.

cpullin
30-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Im not giving specific details on house features just yet. Ive only seen the shell, there isnt any walls yet, its just stud work. There is eight potential logos this year, the biggest selection weve had. Each has a very different feel and theme. One of them is one we had last year, which Daniel has improved upon.

awww ok! i cant wait to see the house, the design of it is amazing every year! can i ask 1 thing, is it bigger than last years house?
and as for the logos when do we, the public get to see it? 2 months time?
Jacob you are so lucky to be working there, i would kill to work for endomol or on the Big Brother team as a reproter on there website :D

Jacob
30-03-2010, 09:44 PM
awww ok! i cant wait to see the house, the design of it is amazing every year! can i ask 1 thing, is it bigger than last years house?
and as for the logos when do we, the public get to see it? 2 months time?
Jacob you are so lucky to be working there, i would kill to work for endomol or on the Big Brother team as a reproter on there website :D

It is bigger than last years. That much I can tell you.
The logo will be decided on next week in a tone meeting, so that graphics for the ads can be produced. Release of the logo will be around 3-4 weeks before launch.

cpullin
30-03-2010, 09:48 PM
It is bigger than last years. That much I can tell you.
The logo will be decided on next week in a tone meeting, so that graphics for the ads can be produced. Release of the logo will be around 3-4 weeks before launch.

aww cheers jacob ur a legend!! do you get a say on the deciding eye? and where do you work on the big brother team?

Jacob
30-03-2010, 10:10 PM
aww cheers jacob ur a legend!! do you get a say on the deciding eye? and where do you work on the big brother team?

I will get a say somewhat, as I will be at the tone meeting, as will 30 other people.
We will sit round a desk with a copy of each logo in front of us, and pretty much give our thoughts and whether it will fit with the feel of the series. I work more on the backstage stuff now, unlike last year, when I was working on the front line.

Twilight
30-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Hai

BBitterLemons
30-03-2010, 10:25 PM
and your superiors have no problem with you coming on here and airing their plans?

Jacob
30-03-2010, 10:33 PM
and your superiors have no problem with you coming on here and airing their plans?

They dont know its me. If there was any chance that I would be caught then I certainly wouldnt do it.

BBitterLemons
30-03-2010, 10:41 PM
They dont know its me. If there was any chance that I would be caught then I certainly wouldnt do it.

So what is your supposed role? I find it very hard to believe you're an actual crew member so if anything.. what are you? A runner?

I'm finding it a bit funny.

mardibum
30-03-2010, 10:43 PM
And as my post said, I do not know for sure. It was only a guess. I know there is a few in the running still.

Have you heard them talk about any particulars?

Twilight
30-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Who are any of these members:/

Jacob
30-03-2010, 10:52 PM
I worked as a runner on Big Mouth. I now work on the main show, as a team leader setting out goals and aims. It will be mostly in and around the gallery, but for the time being Im in the offices setting up things for the summer.

manchester
30-03-2010, 11:31 PM
I am guessing anyone not heard anything from inital auditions is definety out of the running now

Twilight
30-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Ohh cool

Possiblehousemate
30-03-2010, 11:45 PM
I am guessing anyone not heard anything from inital auditions is definety out of the running now

Yeah if so i'm looking forward to revealing myself! I blatently would have been the best housemate theyve had in years but... I ****ed up me diary room audition by going out and getting P*ssed

If it's over i wanna know cause i wanna reveal myself :D
I was planning on waiting after easter holidays then doing it x

JohnnyBB
31-03-2010, 12:03 AM
I worked as a runner on Big Mouth. I now work on the main show, as a team leader setting out goals and aims. It will be mostly in and around the gallery, but for the time being Im in the offices setting up things for the summer.

Fakeeeey Bum... an inside bb wind upp

Ronaldinho10
31-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Jacob has apparently got previous for inside info for BB so surely if anyone is to be belived its him.

The other people who seem to know whats happening have no previous yet some people seem to take it as Gospel.

I do understand though y alot of people dont want to believe anyone who says the have info because of people previously admitting to lieing etc but if you dont want info then dont ask for it simple as that.

There seems to be some people who are saying the next stage from the regional auditions has happened so it seems i am amongst the majority and didnt get through which is a gutter :bawling:

elliebelly
31-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Noooo. I just told you all, it was the last 200 in the group rounds in london. I know as I had a friend there who was told!

REALLY!!! Well I was told by someone that there was 250!! Source (very reliable)

So Jacob, who stands out in the audtions? any one in particular? and yes 250 are left to be decided who sees the psychologists!!! :hugesmile:

keithafc
31-03-2010, 03:16 AM
I think some people should kind of stop the rubbish about having info etc and saying they woulnd't do it if they knew they could get caught. Im sure if the BB producers could easily find out who anyone is on this forum if they claim to know whats going on. Its not difficult.

Jessica.
31-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Yeah if so i'm looking forward to revealing myself! I blatently would have been the best housemate theyve had in years but... I ****ed up me diary room audition by going out and getting P*ssed

If it's over i wanna know cause i wanna reveal myself :D
I was planning on waiting after easter holidays then doing it x

:D

BBitterLemons
31-03-2010, 06:05 AM
I refuse to believe that anybody with a viable career would jeprodise their job just to come on here and give a few nobody's the low down. Letting out production information in the media industry? People doing such things, if caught would become unemployable; Lepers inside their own talent pool. You just wouldn't risk it- and if you were stupid enough to, surely you wouldn't come onto a random fansite and hand out a few generic, evasive, amount-to-nothing statements, you would at least have something of substance/value to share. This all seems very unrealistic.

'Jacob' was on DS giving out pretty much the same ''inside info'' last year.

Niamh.
31-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello and welcome Jacob

cpullin
31-03-2010, 12:04 PM
I will get a say somewhat, as I will be at the tone meeting, as will 30 other people.
We will sit round a desk with a copy of each logo in front of us, and pretty much give our thoughts and whether it will fit with the feel of the series. I work more on the backstage stuff now, unlike last year, when I was working on the front line.

wiked
when you say front line what do you mean by that? like with the housemates?

marcusakinfan
31-03-2010, 01:29 PM
I refuse to believe that anybody with a viable career would jeprodise their job just to come on here and give a few nobody's the low down. Letting out production information in the media industry? People doing such things, if caught would become unemployable; Lepers inside their own talent pool. You just wouldn't risk it- and if you were stupid enough to, surely you wouldn't come onto a random fansite and hand out a few generic, evasive, amount-to-nothing statements, you would at least have something of substance/value to share. This all seems very unrealistic.

'Jacob' was on DS giving out pretty much the same ''inside info'' last year.

i totalty agree with you , ''jacob'' just tlking out his a** and yes its very UNREALISTC !

jaybitches
31-03-2010, 04:23 PM
What happened to VoG? he was a real insider used come on the forum once a year, but did he come on last year ?

Ninastar
31-03-2010, 05:33 PM
haha
Your such a dumb bitch ;)

pmsl you know im joking.

Alec
31-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Jacob... is there anyway you can get some pics of this meeting? or the sample of 8 logos?

keithafc
31-03-2010, 11:53 PM
He doesn't really give good info either. Its just vague really.

elliebelly
01-04-2010, 01:03 AM
I dont think Jacob would do that for you!! Jacob can you actually confirm how many are in the running? or how many are called back to see the psychologists? or are the psychologists meetings over now? You must know something if you work there?

BrooklynFan
01-04-2010, 01:46 AM
I'm not so sure the public loves all these 'twists'. BB7 - BB9 had all these twists that messed with the format. Last year had the fewest twists, I loved the few twists they did have (magazine, daytrip). I hope the twist wont be more halfway housemates, fake evictions, secret houses or gardens, meddling with the nominations process... rather secret tasks and things liek that.

James
08-04-2010, 12:16 AM
See my post here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134299

Iceman
08-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Just to ask James was it a duplicate account or something? How did you figure it out, im intrigued.

Glenn.
11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
:)