PDA

View Full Version : A new film released on 16th april..(my heads in it for 18 seconds).

parmnion
02-04-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHKbc-9ohPw

Ramsay
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
where are ya in it

parmnion
02-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Sorry I was a bit misleading, i'm not in the trailer..I'm in the main film.

arista
02-04-2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHKbc-9ohPw

Is it on Main Cinema Release?

Shasown
02-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Is it on Main Cinema Release?

Middle of April. (16th)

You live in Edinburgh, Beso?

parmnion
02-04-2010, 06:31 PM
40 miles south shawson, place called kelso. My mate who I grew up with in kelso directed the film and now lives in edinburgh. It won the best film at the scottish baftas (no frankie boyle jokes please)

Stacey.
02-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Ah cool :)
how did you get to be involved in it?

Shasown
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
40 miles south shawson, place called kelso. My mate who I grew up with in kelso directed the film and now lives in edinburgh. It won the best film at the scottish baftas (no frankie boyle jokes please)

PMSL, Molotnikov is your mate, talented writer , and if the film is as good as they say, a talented director too. he has done some TV work hasnt he? Am looking forward to its release, got excellent reviews at Edinburgh and Amsterdam.

arista
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Middle of April. (16th)

Since this was funded by the BBC
do I get Free Tickets?
as I pay the BBC Tax they force on us.

Shasown
02-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Since this was funded by the BBC
so do I get Free Tickets?
as I pay the BBC Tax they force on us.

Yes of course you do but you have to take your TV licence, one utility bill and some form of photo ID to the cinema, a passport ofrdriving licence is normally acceptable and they should all be in the same name.

Generally there is no need to pre book, however if it were something expected to be really popular like that Alice In Wonderland Movie a few weeks ago it would be considered wise. But I think with this one you should be fairly safe, as its sort of a black comedy/thriller.

Jayson
02-04-2010, 06:56 PM
I thought this was gonna be another 4.3.2.1 thread for a moment... :p

parmnion
02-04-2010, 07:03 PM
PMSL, Molotnikov is your mate, talented writer , and if the film is as good as they say, a talented director too. he has done some TV work hasnt he? Am looking forward to its release, got excellent reviews at Edinburgh and Amsterdam.

yeah he's a very good mate, do you know him ?

He was involved in high times, he directed a taggart episode and is one of the founders of shoebox zoo as well as writing and directing an episode of my parents are aliens...he has also done a few short films about his youth.

But please refer to him as chutney, cause he used to live in a flat above a chutney shop and his clothes stunk of the stuff.:spin:

I got involved through the director stacey. 50 quid for sitting looking stern as a copper in a police station, easiest money i've made.

Stacey.
02-04-2010, 07:06 PM
I got involved through the director stacey. 50 quid for sitting looking stern as a copper in a police station, easiest money i've made.

wow, thats amazing! :)
£50 is great money for just sitting there, lmao.

Shasown
02-04-2010, 07:06 PM
yeah he's a very good mate, do you know him ?

He was involved in high times, he directed a taggart episode and is one of the founders of shoebox zoo as well as writing and directing an episode of my parents are aliens...he has also done a few short films about his youth.

But please refer to him as chutney, cause he used to live in a flat above a chutney shop and his clothes stunk of the stuff.:spin:

I got involved through the director asking if i wanted a bit part to whoever asked the question.

LOl Havent met him personally but one of the girlfriends relatives has worked with him. He also worked on River City and wrote some of the Taggart series.

So you going to tell us where you appear in it?

parmnion
02-04-2010, 07:14 PM
This is my claim to fame..lol.

see above for where i appear...Another one our mates played another copper, he took the speaking part and had to say "we've found your vehicle sir, if you'd like to come with me"

I've never laughed so much during the premier in edinburgh when he found out they dubbed his strong border accent out with something more appropriate.

I have a pic of us both in uniform, which I'll dig out and post for the ladies and gays.

Stacey.
02-04-2010, 07:16 PM
This is my claim to fame..lol.

:laugh: it is!

arista
02-04-2010, 07:17 PM
What Color Hair?

parmnion
02-04-2010, 07:19 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lcb5v6.jpg

I'm the one on the left with the sexy thighs.

arista
02-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Are you Real police?

parmnion
02-04-2010, 07:27 PM
No.......I'M A THESPIAN YOU KNOW.

arista
02-04-2010, 07:31 PM
No.......I'M A THESPIAN YOU KNOW.

Jolly Good

parmnion
02-04-2010, 07:45 PM