Joe.
04-04-2010, 01:35 PM
So far-

BB9
BB6
BB7
BB5- Only about 30 days but got bored after it :joker:

and atm BB8

I might re-watch BB9 again soon, I really enjoyed it.

In what order have you re-watched series and if you have did you enjoy re-watching them and did your opinion change of them?

Loukas
04-04-2010, 01:37 PM
BB6 And BB7 are the only ones i would bother re watching.

Joe.
04-04-2010, 01:40 PM
BB6 And BB7 are the only ones i would bother re watching.

I enjoyed re-watching both of them, why not others, surely BB9 deserves a re-watch?

Beastie
04-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I have not re watched others but yeah!! re watch bb9 :D

Patrick
04-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I Have Rewatched BB9 Three Times and im yet to get bored of it.
I went to rewatch BB6 and cba finishing it.
Might rewatch BB5 sometime cause I cant remember it.
BB8 I will definiatly rewatch and see if my opinion on it changes.
I want to rewatch Celebrity Hijack but cant find it.
I plan on rewatching CBB4,6 And 7.
And also rewatching BB10 and 7 Sometime.

Basically the only ones I wouldnt watch is BB1-4 As the quality would be a piss take.

So when BB Does end after summer, it will surley take time for another channel to buy it and im certain we wont have BB in Summer 2011 but yes there is hope for 2012, but anyways.. Its good that the series' are all there to rewatch when there is no Big Brother for 2011.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I've watched BB5,9 & im currently watching BB7 but since friday evening i cant get it to work:bawling:, im watcing through vivalproxy.com-browse.

BBDodge
04-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Some episodes of BB5 I've watched a dozen times. BB3, 6 & 7 have loads of good stuff too.

Most of BB8, 9 & 10 I regretted watching just the once.

BrooklynFan
04-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm watching BB8 for the first time now and quiet enjoying it.
Celebrity Hijack is up on youtube, I've found it.

Joe.
04-04-2010, 05:25 PM
I first began re-watching BB9 again in 2009 Spring via Hypercloak, I enjoyed watching it as it's one of my favourite series but the Hypercloaked Youtube isn't always the best quality and bit's were missed out, I enjoyed it.

Then in Summer 2009 I began watching BB6 via Hypercloak again, the quality was very bad and I watched until about Day 80 something, I may go back and watch the final sometime, it wasn't great, didn't agree with Anthony winning but worth a re-watch.

In January I started re-watching BB7 and finished in early february. I really enjoyed watching it and was worth watching it again, it deserves it's title of one of the best series'! Via mrmarky.

On about February 10th I started re-watching BB5, it's so overated and realy didn't enjoy it, after about 30 days I gave up on re-watching it. Via mrmarky.

I started re-watching BB8 at the start of March, tbqh I'm enjoying it more than BB5. It's a good series with great twists (Liam's £100,000, Fake Week and the Halfway House) I think it's underated. At the moment I'm on Day 49 and I'm enjoying every second of it. Although I'm watching it via hypercloak it's more reliable than it was last summer and I'm enjoying it.

Next I will re-watch BB9 again, this time Via Mr.Marky as he's uploading it. It'll be my third time watching the series, I really enjoyed it and tbh is my favourite series :D

Patrick
04-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Next I will re-watch BB9 again, this time Via Mr.Marky as he's uploading it. It'll be my third time watching the series, I really enjoyed it and tbh is my favourite series :D

You know how MrMarkey was the guy that uploaded BB7 every night as if it was on again lol like tune in every night for a new episode?

Seeing as hes doing the same with BB9, will it be avaidable to watch AFTER the episode like if he uploaded Day 4 and I didnt watch it that night, would it be took off or could i watch it in my own time?

And when is he uploading BB9?
Might give it another watch.

Joe.
04-04-2010, 08:37 PM
You know how MrMarkey was the guy that uploaded BB7 every night as if it was on again lol like tune in every night for a new episode?

Seeing as hes doing the same with BB9, will it be avaidable to watch AFTER the episode like if he uploaded Day 4 and I didnt watch it that night, would it be took off or could i watch it in my own time?

And when is he uploading BB9?
Might give it another watch.

You can watch them whenever you want, I watched BB7 ages after he put it on, and same with BB5. It's really good quality and all! Plus it's on Day 4 at the moment, I'm going to wait til I finish BB8 cos then hopefully he'll be on about Day 50 or something and then I can watch them without having to wait for a new episode. It's better quality and much more reliable than hypercloak :). But he says if he dosen't get 'em all done by te BB11 start you'll have to wait until after BB11. But as it's only the start of April and he's on Day 4 he should get untl like day 75 done. I hope this has been helpful :D

Loukas
04-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I enjoyed re-watching both of them, why not others, surely BB9 deserves a re-watch?

I hated BB9. The line up going in, on paper sounded like it would be the best line up ever, However i really disliked it. All went downhill from the Mo being spat at incident IMO

MusicMan
04-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I haven't rewatched any of the series, I'd love to see BB5 all the way through, I only watched the evictions and the odd highlights show. I only really got into BB from BB6.
What is the best way to rewatch series'?
I don't need to download anything do I?

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
I hated BB9. The line up going in, on paper sounded like it would be the best line up ever, However i really disliked it. All went downhill from the Mo being spat at incident IMO

I think I liked bb9 more after I watched a dreadful bb10.....

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I haven't rewatched any of the series, I'd love to see BB5 all the way through, I only watched the evictions and the odd highlights show. I only really got into BB from BB6.

I don't know but I want to rewatch some of bb5.. I was on holiday for 2 weeks during it and missed Marco's eviction interview!

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 01:32 AM
I find it shocking that you managed to watch through all of those but found BB5 boring? That and BB6 are the only ones I have been able to thoroughly enjoy re-watching. The rest I grew tired of, especially BB7 which was actually in my top 5 BB series.

Joe.
05-04-2010, 08:22 AM

http://www.mrmarky.co.uk/ is definaly the best way to do it. No download just watch whenever you like. He has BB5 & 7 completed on there and BB9 is already on Day 4 :D Hope this has been of help :)

BigBrotherfan4ever
05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
http://www.mrmarky.co.uk/ is definaly the best way to do it. No download just watch whenever you like. He has BB5 & 7 completed on there and BB9 is already on Day 4 :D Hope this has been of help :)

I dont get this:conf:, as you can see in my above post, i've been watching through vivalproxy.com-browse, im onday 73 & Mickey has left, its just after Nikki has re entered again, but when i click on mrsmark & go to day 73 Mickey is still in the main house:conf:.

Its doing my head cause my link hasn't been working since friday

Joe.
05-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I dont get this:conf:, as you can see in my above post, i've been watching through vivalproxy.com-browse, im onday 73 & Mickey has left, its just after Nikki has re entered again, but when i click on mrsmark & go to day 73 Mickey is still in the main house:conf:.

Its doing my head cause my link hasn't been working since friday

Well I can't help you with that. Oh I remember, Mikey & Suzie's double eviction is missing but the rest is there :)

MusicMan
05-04-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't know but I want to rewatch some of bb5.. I was on holiday for 2 weeks during it and missed Marco's eviction interview!

Marco's eviction was the funniest thing!
When he was reunited with his sister (or some female relative, I forget) and he slipped and bowled her over! We had it recorded lol!
Made us laugh so much :D

MusicMan
05-04-2010, 10:48 PM

Ahhh thank you!
I will investigate imminently :D

MusicMan
05-04-2010, 11:17 PM
This is cool

Joe.
06-04-2010, 09:34 AM
This is cool

I so agree :)

Stacey.
06-04-2010, 09:35 AM
how do you even re-watch them? LOL.

BigBrotherfan4ever
06-04-2010, 11:59 AM
This so doing my head in now, i still cant get it to work or vivalaprozy & even hyperclock one aswell.:devil:

BigBrotherfan4ever
08-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Sorry for bumping this up again but i wonder if anyone out there can help with this, after nearly a week of not been alble to watch BB7 on the vivalaproxy website, can someone suggest anywhere i could watch it, its doing my head cause i was really enjoying watching it again.

southblue
08-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Sorry for bumping this up again but i wonder if anyone out there can help with this, after nearly a week of not been alble to watch BB7 on the vivalaproxy website, can someone suggest anywhere i could watch it, its doing my head cause i was really enjoying watching it again.

I've been watching herehttp://www.mrmarky.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=36&Itemid=72
I don't know who mrmarky is, but he's done a great job - enjoy.

Whilst we're on the subject of request for help, does anyone know where I can watch "Big Brother - how not to get in"? Links to youtube either seem to have been locked or removed. I thought it featured on one of the DVDs I had but apparently not.

BigBrotherfan4ever
08-04-2010, 12:15 PM
I've been watching herehttp://www.mrmarky.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=36&Itemid=72
I don't know who mrmarky is, but he's done a great job - enjoy.

Whilst we're on the subject of request for help, does anyone know where I can watch "Big Brother - how not to get in"? Links to youtube either seem to have been locked or removed. I thought it featured on one of the DVDs I had but apparently not.

Thanks for link southblue, i've tried that link but i dont like it much TBH, cause they are not in sequence, ie day 80 is Mickey & Suzie are evicted then when you go to day 81 its Sams eviction.:conf:

southblue
08-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks for link southblue, i've tried that link but i dont like it much TBH, cause they are not in sequence, ie day 80 is Mickey & Suzie are evicted then when you go to day 81 its Sams eviction.:conf:

I've not had any probs with it (so far), but then I haven't got to day 80 yet. Have just viewed Sam's eviction/Suzie entering and it has all been in sequence so far. I'll look out for Mikey and Suzie's eviction when I get nearer to it. Thanks for the warning.