PDA

View Full Version : When should people not called back reveal themselves?

Possiblehousemate
04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
If there is still a chance i may be called which i doubt, i guess i should wait if not... ?????

I think [I] and all the others who didn't get called back should reveal themselves to show off what Big Brother is missing! :spin:

Also: I hope Big brother goes onto another channel, even if it's less successful as i wasn't in it for the popularity it was the experience that can't be bought :blush:

GypsyGoth
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
A boy revealed himself on this forum once and got into trouble, or so I heard :blush:

Possiblehousemate
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah but had he had a callback? If you haven't had a callback why does it matter

:) I can't see them calling back anytime now. So if anyone hasn't had a call back, Reveal yourself !

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Mmm maybe wait a few more weeks.. then reveal yourself? better to be safe than sorry?

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
A boy revealed himself on this forum once and got into trouble, or so I heard :blush:

Who?

and Jacob has not come back yet!! :( our "bb insider" because that Johnny on here sussed him out and I bet Jacob (Michael Keaton) has had a bollocking from the BB producers! probs had a warning then would have probs lost his job is he gave us too much info!! lol

GypsyGoth
04-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Who?

Conzors, I heard he revealed himself.

Possiblehousemate
04-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Ill wait a few more weeks, probs wont reveal myself on here, not bothered if ppl know who i am though.. but this site is full of 15 year olds who probably wouldn't understand me

:P

GypsyGoth
04-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Ill wait a few more weeks, probs wont reveal myself on here, not bothered if ppl know who i am though.. but this site is full of 15 year olds who probably wouldn't understand me

Are you definately not going in the house?

Harry!
04-04-2010, 10:55 PM

No he is too young to apply for BB. He revealed himself a different way.

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:56 PM

I have just turned 21. I will understand you. lol. You can PM me if you want :)

But yeah just to be on the safe side.. wait a few weeks.. reveal yourself then this will give time for also BB to change their minds, look at you again and put you in the house!

Beastie
04-04-2010, 10:56 PM

Oh yeah him and his penis. I never saw his penis. He has not been online in ages.

Harry!
04-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Beast you are a bit frank lol.

Beastie
04-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Beast you are a bit frank lol.

Yeah sometimes I am Harry! lol :)

Possiblehousemate
05-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I have just turned 21. I will understand you. lol. You can PM me if you want :)

But yeah just to be on the safe side.. wait a few weeks.. reveal yourself then this will give time for also BB to change their minds, look at you again and put you in the house!

i suppose!

Although ive been told a few times, the london dates have already been!

Beastie
05-04-2010, 12:27 AM
i suppose!

Although ive been told a few times, the london dates have already been!

Oh :(

BB11
05-04-2010, 12:59 AM
DONT reveal ur selves.... varies from person to person!! Some people they skip out of stages etc... jsut be patient and wait, seriously you never know what might happen! There is no time frames, can happen any time! SERIOUSLY! dont give up yet! take my word or not i dont mind, but dont say i didnt warn u :D

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Oh please. If you haven't heard from them at this point in the process, you won't be hearing at all. Even if they decided to pick a few more from earlier auditions, you wouldn't get a look in. Unless you've had a London audition you do not stand a chance and don't let anybody fool you into thinking otherwise. I think some people on here just enjoy the feeling of importance that their lies delude them into thinking they have.

I have no idea who or what this Michael Keaton person is but I know Jacob to be a liar. Not THINK, know.

BB11
05-04-2010, 01:13 AM
As i said bitter.. i dont care if people believe me or they dont! I havent even applied so not deluded at all!

I am saying there is no time scales number 1... number 2 they have had problems with production so everythign is very delayed ALSO they are trying to keep things as long as possible due to it being the last series so it is all very hush hush!

i am not arguing about this now... if you dont believe it then fine dont.. i am just telling you what i know!

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Oh you know nothing of the sort, you're burning my eyes with your bull-a-kaka.

I remember you from a few weeks ago anyway, claiming to have secret London information that never really came to pass.

but of course, I'm sure you have very reliable inside information, info which details how they like to execute their processes and their plans for the summer. Yes, yes, I'm sure you're not full of crap.

I'm becoming very very VERY tired of people like you so I won't launch into anything.

Patrick
05-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Dont reveal yourself until around September 2010.

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Dont reveal yourself until around September 2010.

Haha, the BB people practically tell you that themselves but I think its only to cover their own back, people are less likely to chatter to the press about potentials if they think they're still in with a chance.

I guess it might also be to keep the identities of your would-be standby HM's a secret.

BB11
05-04-2010, 01:32 AM
i never said anything of the sort.... if u remember bitter u mistook me a few weeks back because there is sum1 on here with a similar name 2 me... WATEVR say or believe what u wish... im speaking truth so not proving my self 2 any1!

ENOUGH SAID!!

Beastie
05-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Thankyou BB11 for the information :) I am very grateful.

Bitterlemons needs to chill out. Maybe Bitterlemons got rejected in the BB auditions and is now still BITTER.

Aww come and join us Bitterlemons, don't be bitter and just enjoy the fun on the forums with us losers :)

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 04:01 PM
... Yes, a reject that defends their processes. Right! Please don't talk down to me like I'm a child. I get peeved at lies and those that tell them, I won't apologize for having some moral backbone.

I am merely trying to appease people's nerve-wracking waiting so I think you're quite ungrateful really.

Beastie
05-04-2010, 04:43 PM
... Yes, a reject that defends their processes. Right! Please don't talk down to me like I'm a child. I get peeved at lies and those that tell them, I won't apologize for having some moral backbone.

I am merely trying to appease people's nerve-wracking waiting so I think you're quite ungrateful really.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo someone has their white fronts in a twist ;)

Did you audition for BB this year? You still in the running to be a housemate?

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Lol, bless your heart. I've never worn Y fronts.

All I will say is I am not here for the riveting conversation or less-than-titillating speculation, draw your own conclusions.

Beastie
05-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Lol, bless your heart. I've never worn Y fronts.

All I will say is I am not here for the riveting conversation or less-than-titillating speculation, draw your own conclusions.

Then what are you here for darling?

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I did say draw your own conclusions.

Possiblehousemate
05-04-2010, 05:52 PM
September 2010 is a joke.

I'm definatley not getting a call now but i'll wait

Shasown
05-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Wait till the show starts, safest way aint it?

Beastie
05-04-2010, 06:04 PM
I did say draw your own conclusions.

I want an answer from you BIATCH.

BB11
05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
ull NEVER get a straight answer from bitter... because as the name states she is an extremely bitter human being... with nothign better 2 do than attempt to spread the bitterness where ever she goes... just ingore best way seriously....

I am not saying that it is def the facts.. butall im saying is they have had a few problems so dont reveal ur selves coz they could be still contacting due to delays this year...

and have u not noticed bitter is trying 2 convince people its over so they reveal themselves... jsut to ruin peoples chances... dont fall for her clear little scheming plan....

jsut be patient and no1 reveal themselves...

CutToTheChase!
05-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Wouldnt it be cool if the show started with different people from Big Brother at locations outside the persons house or work and it went live and they picked them up and took them down to London? Would be different.

I feel that they will try and draw it out to the very end. When you think about it - many of us on here have researched the later stages of the audition process and doesnt it say that people are even eliminated from a group discussion and taken totally out of the audition process? If that is still the case then how come no one has came on here really peeved off and told us all about it. Im sure that if i got to the london stage and then got thrown out I would come on here and tell people cos i would know there was NO chance of getting further and would want to put people out their misery xxx

Rese
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Uh why would anyone care about u if you didnt get in bro ?

BBitterLemons
05-04-2010, 09:36 PM
ull NEVER get a straight answer from bitter... because as the name states she is an extremely bitter human being... with nothign better 2 do than attempt to spread the bitterness where ever she goes... just ingore best way seriously....

I am not saying that it is def the facts.. butall im saying is they have had a few problems so dont reveal ur selves coz they could be still contacting due to delays this year...

and have u not noticed bitter is trying 2 convince people its over so they reveal themselves... jsut to ruin peoples chances... dont fall for her clear little scheming plan....

jsut be patient and no1 reveal themselves...

Don't be silly, I'm not interested in anybody's identity.
Look, lastchancebb - I am not a child and so I'm not even going to entertain this rubbish any further.

Your ridiculous personal attacks are unintelligent and embarrassing. Goodnight.

CutToTheChase!
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Bro? Dont think so. And a reckon ppl would care if you didnt get in and got to a further position than themselves. as it stands we are still in limbo after getting to "stage 5 of 8" or whatever and if someone got to the next stage in London and still got thrown out at least we would know we had missed the boat and stage six was already done and dusted. Bro.

BrooklynFan
07-04-2010, 02:23 AM
maybe wait until 2 weeks before the launch date, when we know the real housemates are in hiding.

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 06:40 AM
MY LIPS!

<<<<<

Am i a boy or a girl! :O

Joe.
08-04-2010, 07:16 AM
MY LIPS!

<<<<<

Am i a boy or a girl! :O

Well your obviously a girl, you said so on another thread :conf:

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Well your obviously a girl, you said so on another thread :conf:

Never!

Joe.
08-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Never!

You won't go in now.

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 07:58 AM
You won't go in now.

I'm not going in anyway!
Ive actually got a fashion show that would clash with the date and i think i have to choose the fashion show.
So even if they called which they won't because it really is too late now, i don't think i could do it. I don't mind at all BB isn't really a big deal to me. Ive met ex contestants and it doesn't change your life i was just up for an experience and wouldn't last a week anyway. :spin:

I know people who auditioned and i know a friend who was called back and that was weeks ago, So that stage really is over. :P I honestly think anyone who ain't called back should just reveal themselves.. anyway that's only my mouth .. It could be anyone :P

Beastie
08-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm not going in anyway!
Ive actually got a fashion show that would clash with the date and i think i have to choose the fashion show.
So even if they called which they won't because it really is too late now, i don't think i could do it. I don't mind at all BB isn't really a big deal to me. Ive met ex contestants and it doesn't change your life i was just up for an experience and wouldn't last a week anyway. :spin:

I know people who auditioned and i know a friend who was called back and that was weeks ago, So that stage really is over. :P I honestly think anyone who ain't called back should just reveal themselves.. anyway that's only my mouth .. It could be anyone :P

Ooo you look hotttttt! please reveal yourself :) or PM me. I won't tell anyone!

BBitterLemons
08-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Excuse me while I just vomit....

Beastie
08-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Excuse me while I just vomit....

Wad up?

elliebelly
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Don't be silly, I'm not interested in anybody's identity.
Look, lastchancebb - I am not a child and so I'm not even going to entertain this rubbish any further.

Your ridiculous personal attacks are unintelligent and embarrassing. Goodnight.

I think Bitter Lemons is completely right in what she says!! She speaks the truth and then you get some on here who talk utter nonsense. I am familiar with the audition process and there is no point speculating things. I would listen to her if I were you. She certainly isnt bitter.........not by any means.

Just probably fed up with people who think they are in the know and they are really not!! Like Jacob!

biggestbrother
13-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Reveal all! . . .

Rob
13-04-2010, 06:45 PM
im pretty sure that if they haven't had a callbacks by now then they aren't going in