PDA

View Full Version : RIP TiBB

elliebrew
07-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Once upon a time (i.e BB6 7 8 9 AND EVEN 10) this place and DS:BB were heaving with speculation this time of year etcetc.

Thered be hundreds of posts a day but now this forum is dead. BB speculation is dead.

We used to Fan made eyes, floorplans, etc and now nothing.

Its sad to see.

The end of an era. TiBB and DS:BB go quietly

Loukas
07-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Not quite. But i hope you leave quietly.

kkthxs :)

Scarlett.
07-04-2010, 01:21 PM
All TiBB needs is a name change when BB ends, hell, didnt we get a "thisisthexfactor.com" at one point?

Jayson
07-04-2010, 01:38 PM
All TiBB needs is a name change when BB ends, hell, didnt we get a "thisisthexfactor.com" at one point?

Yeah, I agree with this.

Harry!
07-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Well it is still the first 3rd of april. Expect it to be busy at the end of april.

Tom4784
07-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't care enough about BB to speculate, I'll watch it when it's on but I won't be excited for it. I'm more active in the none BB areas more then anything.

southblue
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm excited about BB this year and at first was surprised with the lack of discussion on here. But then I realised it is still only the first week of April. I think you may have fallen into the same trap as I have and got too excited too early.
I expect (and hope) that this forum will be the usual hive of activity in another couple of weeks.

MusicMan
07-04-2010, 03:18 PM
No not RIP TiBB!
Patience :)
It will pick up when we actually get close to Big Brother starting again, we're a while off yet

ILoveTRW
07-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Thisistherealworld.com
is a good name

arista
07-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Once upon a time (i.e BB6 7 8 9 AND EVEN 10) this place and DS:BB were heaving with speculation this time of year etcetc.

Thered be hundreds of posts a day but now this forum is dead. BB speculation is dead.

Its sad to see.

Much To Early to say this
Big Brother can still be bought by many channels

Also this is a Top Name site

Stacey.
07-04-2010, 03:24 PM
nah, this sites epic.
it has some more life left in it yet :)

MrGaryy
07-04-2010, 03:29 PM
It's just too early. In awhile the BB sections do heat up a lot because there are always a group of people whom BB still really excites.

Iceman
07-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Thisistherealworld.com
is a good name

yeah for the whole 4 people that watch it....:sleep:

Beastie
07-04-2010, 03:49 PM
In the next 2 weeks I bet information will leak.. an "insider" will come onto the forums. Shame Jacob has not been back in a while. I am excited and I am always typing "big brother news" into google everyday to find out info! lol

BBDodge
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
It's a malaise across all the BB forums. Some have closed for good already.

Will be great when we do start getting House pics and stuff. One last summer of activity.

biglover
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM

Its sad to see.

I agree with you, I remember before BB8 especially there was SOO much speculation and excitement, I remember actually thinking "how can I wait this long for BB to start" and now nothing, Im not even excited :(

Beastie
07-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I agree with you, I remember before BB8 especially there was SOO much speculation and excitement, I remember actually thinking "how can I wait this long for BB to start" and now nothing, Im not even excited :(

No way!!!!!!! I am :) Maybe the producers and that are being quiet..... can't remember what info we got about BB this time last year!

Usually the speculation and anticipation is the favourite past times for some people! lol

Captain.Remy
07-04-2010, 04:34 PM

lmao !

proper ownage from Lukas. Respect innit.

Shasown
07-04-2010, 04:41 PM

Its sad to see.

Careful that swing door doesnt slap you in the ass on the way out.

Rob
07-04-2010, 04:45 PM
its way too early, i never remember anything getting too exciting in previous series before the end of April, considering the show will doesnt start for nearly two months its too soon.

Rob
07-04-2010, 04:46 PM
No way!!!!!!! I am :) Maybe the producers and that are being quiet..... can't remember what info we got about BB this time last year!

Usually the speculation and anticipation is the favourite past times for some people! lol

we had nothing last year, it was very late april... might even have been may before we got anything.

Beastie
07-04-2010, 04:48 PM
we had nothing last year, it was very late april... might even have been may before we got anything.

:(

lily.
07-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Careful that swing door doesnt slap you in the ass on the way out.

Wow. Double cuntitude in one thread.

ellie, you make good points. The show's popularity has definitely plummeted this year and it's clear from the forums. There's not the same buzz.

Captain.Remy
07-04-2010, 05:38 PM

ellie, you make good points. The show's popularity has definitely plummeted this year and it's clear from the forums. There's not the same buzz.

Linda ? :shocked::shocked:

Where have you been babe ? :dance::dance:

lily.
07-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I've been around. I was on here last night for a bit, but it seems I ruffled a few feathers.. and one of my threads got removed.. haha

Captain.Remy
07-04-2010, 05:46 PM
I've been around. I was on here last night for a bit, but it seems I ruffled a few feathers.. and one of my threads got removed.. haha

If you have about 3 hours of free time, I could have explained to you but let's say the usual stuff happened. But even more stupid this time around. :hugesmile:

You've been around or "around" ? (you know what I mean :tongue)

Shasown
07-04-2010, 06:28 PM

Yep Indeed...

Oh wait,.......

You forgot to include the OP's and your own.....

....... That makes it quadruple. Enough for a bypass.

Stu
07-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Elliebrew raised a fair and valid point.

Mrluvaluva
07-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Linda is allowed honorary cuntitude...

We have no news yet so what is there to get excited about? I used to hate all the fake eyes on the forum anyway. When the news starts I am sure it will create a buzz on the forum and start attracting a lot of new members again like it does every year. Jesus. I can't wait for that again. :joker:

Beastie
07-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Linda is allowed honorary cuntitude...

We have no news yet so what is there to get excited about? I used to hate all the fake eyes on the forum anyway. When the news starts I am sure it will create a buzz on the forum and start attracting a lot of new members again like it does every year. Jesus. I can't wait for that again. :joker:

Yeah I can't either. Fun times.. int it? :D

lily.
07-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Yep Indeed...

Oh wait,.......

You forgot to include the OP's and your own.....

....... That makes it quadruple. Enough for a bypass.

Wow. You are a dick, aren't you?

ILoveTRW
07-04-2010, 07:20 PM

you haven't changed I see

Shasown
07-04-2010, 07:35 PM

Abso****inglutely

lily.
07-04-2010, 08:06 PM
you haven't changed I see

Don't be holding your breath for that to happen.

Abso****inglutely

I like you. :thumbs:

Shasown
07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
I like you. :thumbs:

Ditto but dont tell anyone (I have a reputation to maintain).

lily.
07-04-2010, 08:42 PM
haha. Don't worry, you can be in the minority at the moment. I'm not fitting in with the popular kids just now. I'm quite upset about this situation... I must work on this.

Raph
07-04-2010, 08:47 PM
R.i.p.

Shasown
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
haha. Don't worry, you can be in the minority at the moment. I'm not fitting in with the popular kids just now. I'm quite upset about this situation... I must work on this.

Nah feck em, not everyone is meant to be popular, they wouldnt have anybody to get upset with if we all fitted in with them would they?

We do a public service giving them something to hate, giving them something to aspire to.

lily.
07-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Nah feck em, not everyone is meant to be popular, they wouldnt have anybody to get upset with if we all fitted in with them would they?

We do a public service giving them something to hate, giving them something to aspire to.

Now you put it that way..

:laugh:

Shasown
07-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Now you put it that way..

:laugh:

I do and if you start this self pitying garbage again just remember you have standards to maintain, others may try to bring you down but it is only yourself who will allow it.

If need be you may use my family motto:

Its hard to soar with Eagles when you are surrounded by Turkeys!

Illegitimi non carborundum

lily.
07-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I do and if you start this self pitying garbage again just remember you have standards to maintain, others may try to bring you down but it is only yourself who will allow it.

If need be you may use my family motto:

Its hard to soar with Eagles when you are surrounded by Turkeys!

Illegitimi non carborundum

That part is actually my family motto already.. ;)

Patrick
07-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Well considering Big Brother isnt on and no news or anything comes out until May.
Its perfectly normal for a BB Forum to be dead at this moment in time, be patient.

lily.
07-04-2010, 10:01 PM
In the past it's been buzzing with gossip at this time of year Patrick. I think that's mostly what she meant. There's not so much excitement leading up to the show. But, the show might still get good ratings.

Shasown
07-04-2010, 10:46 PM
You also have the fact that its the last one, this will have a psychological effect on people, they dont want to get too excited because it means at the end they will miss it all the more.

Like going on the piss with a terminally ill mate. Its not done with the same vigour, the same couldnt give a monkeys lets just enjoy it attitude. The end hangs over it.

lily.
07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Nice, cheery analogy there. :thumbs:

Shasown
07-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Nice, cheery analogy there. :thumbs:

A bit better than the terminally ill child to Disneyland analogy I was going to use.

lily.
07-04-2010, 11:17 PM
That would have been more effective, but infinitely more depressing also.

max
08-04-2010, 10:02 AM

Its sad to see.

Have patience

Raph
08-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Have patience

true.. :hugesmile:

anneboleyn
09-04-2010, 03:28 PM
You might find that you get a few over from Gaga which is a lot of the old C4 lot. It's very quiet over there and that's why I have come for a look about :D

Billy
09-04-2010, 04:24 PM
ahh ellie youre so right aswell.