PDA

View Full Version : Help me! I'm a stresshead!

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Hello wondering if anybody knows of any ways i can relieve my stress! I know this isn't Deardierdre.com but it's an angle of conversation and i'm genuinley a huge stresshead.

I can't help getting worked up about the smallest things for example.. [ The toothpaste just fell off the tooth brush so i threw the toothbrush at the wall then did like silent screams, it's like when you wanna scream but you don't wanna wake the neighbours ]

I argue with everyone about lil things, especially when people are picky about things it does ma head in.. Like obsessive cleaners! I had an argument with someone who made there point then walked away and i HATE it when somebody gives there point then walks away. I regularly chase after people, not in a violent way just to have it out.

I just did it again! Somebody tried showing me there tongue saying its green and i had to shout I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FREAKY OGRE TONGUE!!
I can feel the pressure on my head all the time when everybody talks to me!! I'm like an old crazy cat lady.. i feel like shouting GET OFF MY LAND. Maybe i'm just really territorial :S

ARGH anybody know any destressing techniques? Relaxing methods? or ways to deal with a situation when i feel i'm gonna stress, shout and be dramatic towards someone which is most of the time ? This is probably entertaining for spectators but for me it's a headache.

:conf::joker::spin::shocked::shocked::hugesmile:

WOMBAI
08-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Hello wondering if anybody knows of any ways i can relieve my stress! I know this isn't Deardierdre.com but it's an angle of conversation and i'm genuinley a huge stresshead.

I can't help getting worked up about the smallest things for example.. [ The toothpaste just fell off the tooth brush so i threw the toothbrush at the wall then did like silent screams, it's like when you wanna scream but you don't wanna wake the neighbours ]

I argue with everyone about lil things, especially when people are picky about things it does ma head in.. Like obsessive cleaners! I had an argument with someone who made there point then walked away and i HATE it when somebody gives there point then walks away. I regularly chase after people, not in a violent way just to have it out.

I just did it again! Somebody tried showing me there tongue saying its green and i had to shout I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FREAKY OGRE TONGUE!!
I can feel the pressure on my head all the time when everybody talks to me!! I'm like an old crazy cat lady.. i feel like shouting GET OFF MY LAND. Maybe i'm just really territorial :S

ARGH anybody know any destressing techniques? Relaxing methods? or ways to deal with a situation when i feel i'm gonna stress, shout and be dramatic towards someone which is most of the time ? This is probably entertaining for spectators but for me it's a headache.

Buy a book about de-stressing or will probably find something on the net!

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I can't read i have a really short attention span as a result of mega Adhd.

I think exercise, aparently that destresses ya.

Raph
08-04-2010, 09:55 AM
sleep. it really helps. :hug:

rapunza1977
08-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Bachs remedy rescue!!!!!!!!!!

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
Bachs remedy??

WOMBAI
08-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Bachs remedy??

Music - nice relaxing music!

arista
08-04-2010, 10:24 AM
When did you last have Sex?

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 10:25 AM
When did you last have Sex?

It was 2 days ago

but it wasn't that good lol

rapunza1977
08-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Nooooooo its a wee herbal solution from Boots - but Wombai is on the right path to - dark room and some classical music for wee hour will relax with a large glass of red !!

No this is a little bottle, you put 2 drops on tongue and its claming effects and great! I am the same, get wound up and stressed!! Also, why not try putting lavender on your pillow at night - destress you while you sleep!

InOne
08-04-2010, 10:55 AM
I can't read i have a really short attention span as a result of mega Adhd.

I think exercise, aparently that destresses ya.

Have you been diagnosed with adhd?

Possiblehousemate
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
I haven't been diagnosed with it but it runs in the family,

and cheerz rapunza i'll try out some of your techniques! Talking / typing distracts me from everything that stresses me which is why i type so much :)

BB_Eye
08-04-2010, 12:28 PM

Stop playing Dead or Alive games. They are the source of everyone's stress in life.

thinhduckhoi
08-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I think you should listen to classical music ^.^

Shasown
08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Meditation.

Breathing exercises.

Anger Management Course.

Ritalin