PDA

View Full Version : BB11 Rumours & Gossip. Got to come soon?

Patrick
08-04-2010, 06:56 PM
We have roughly 9 Weeks to go until Big Brother 11's Launch.
Can you belive it?

9 Weeks, the wait has flew in.

And about 4 Weeks until May, May is when we usually start getting BB Gossip and its usually in this order:

Rumours
Housemate Rumours
Eye
Ariel Shots
Eye Flashes
House Pictures
Adverts
Countdowns

I personally think BB10s Rumours and Gossip was better than the series itself.

One of the things I get most excited about is the eye, once we see that we all go mad.

What do you think the eye will be like this year?

And Do You THINK they'll go back to the good old BB2-10 Eyes with Daniel Eatock or will they continue CBB7s Stupid Human Eye?

I really hope to god they go with Eatock :(
I will be very dissapointed if they dont tbh.

When do you think we'll start getting the first few rumours about this series?
Its got to be soon hasnt it!

Braden
08-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Let's hope for some housemate rumours soon, that's my favourite part.

Raph
08-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Let's hope for some housemate rumours soon, that's my favourite part.

this. I'm keen to know if we'll get any Welsh ones! :cool:

BigBrotherfan4ever
08-04-2010, 07:07 PM
when do we usually start getting rumors, i honestly
cant remember:blush:

Joe.
08-04-2010, 07:08 PM
God I hope to we get an Eatcock eye, hated BB1 & CBB7's!

Stacey.
08-04-2010, 07:10 PM
yeah. i like to hear rumours of the housemates most :D

MusicMan
08-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Eatock!!
I love it when they reveal the eye and all the graphics, and I love seeing the title sequence for the first time on launch night :D
And every year I try not to look at the house plans and pics online but I just can't help myself!!
Being on here is not gonna help with that actually :joker:

Matt
08-04-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm hoping they don't go with Eatock's eye designs in the BB2-10 form.

It'd be a shame for them and a step backwards to go from a completely revamped logo to the old-template-based eye designs.

That's not to say it has to be a human eye though - something like BB Australia's last logo would be great, and in case you don't know what that looks like:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/455/bigbrotherlogo2008.jpg

Patrick
08-04-2010, 08:57 PM
I dont like BB AUS's logo tbh.

I think the reason I would like it to be eatocks eyes is because you can do much more with them and they can tell us the theme of the house and series were as a Human Eye is plain and boring but like you said Billie it doesnt have to be a human eye but tbh since its the last series I think it would be nice to end it the way we've all knowen it for years.. with Daniel's Design.

The Opening Titles and Flashes and Adverts always look 10 times better with Daniel's Designs IMO

MusicMan
08-04-2010, 08:59 PM
The Opening Titles and Flashes and Adverts always look 10 times better with Daniel's Designs IMO

I agree :)

Jordan.
09-04-2010, 06:33 AM
I really hope something will happen soon, ive started to get excited about it now but its still too early. Saying that where only just over a month away before the eye will be released and eye flashes start :D :D

BBDodge
09-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Housemate rumours are the WORST part for me. I don't even want names before launch night.

I love aerial photos of the new house. Endless scope for speculation there.

southblue
09-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Housemate rumours are the WORST part for me. I don't even want names before launch night.

I love aerial photos of the new house. Endless scope for speculation there.

I'm with you, I hate potential housemate rumours and I'm too weak not to read them! Especially when the rumours tend to be about (IMO) bad housemates - it spoils launch night for me when and if they turn out to be true.

Having said that, I expect that one or more of the housemates will be found here http://www.starnow.co.uk/Talent-Directory/United-Kingdom/Search-big+brother/p-2.htm

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Every year i always say im not going read the rumours but i always do in the end, i cant help myself:blush:

keithafc
09-04-2010, 02:58 PM
I know one of the HM's going in this year.

Patrick
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
I know one of the HM's going in this year.

Chances are they havent even been put into the Final 16 yet so thats BS.

'Conor
09-04-2010, 03:09 PM
i hope theres an irish housemate this year !!

BBitterLemons
09-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Chances are they havent even been put into the Final 16 yet so thats BS.

The final 16 aren't even finalized until the day of launch anyway so what do you know.

Stacey.
09-04-2010, 03:35 PM

me too!

Beastie
09-04-2010, 03:59 PM
me too!

I met 2 Irish girls at the auditions! They were nice :) One was a pole dancer and the other one appeared on "So you think you can dance" and she said that Arlene Phillips said to her.. she should audition for BB! lol
I saw them both go into round 2 with me but not sure if they got any further!

Rob
09-04-2010, 06:39 PM
I agree :)

me too, looking forward to it this year

BBDodge
10-04-2010, 02:40 PM
It'll be another month before we are likely to get genuine stuff (Eye, start date, aerial shots of the garden).

Expect the Star to soon start some silly rumours about sex-crazed 20-somethings in love shacks.

Jessica.
10-04-2010, 03:57 PM

Ya me too :D

Glenn.
11-04-2010, 06:51 PM
When you think in 3 months time we will be well into BB11 its seems mad.

Jordan.
11-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Every year i always say im not going read the rumours but i always do in the end, i cant help myself:blush:

Same, Im actaully going to try not look at house pics this year (like i said last year) and i really hope i can do it :|

biggestbrother
11-04-2010, 07:31 PM
We need gossip noww!

Patrick
11-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Same, Im actaully going to try not look at house pics this year (like i said last year) and i really hope i can do it :|

I tried it last year.
Tbf I did quite well and then I was like 'Well i'll have one peak at the main house' but BB10 if you remember didnt even show us that much they showed the garden, the entrance and a box... quite silly.

I Remember ONE DAY before Launch and I along with others on here were avoiding the BB10 Diary Room Chair and because I use to visit the homepage and then click 'Forums' Mark or James or someone had posted a Picture of the BB10 DR Chair on the homepage and I was so mad :joker:

I did quite well at avoiding the CBB7 DR Chair though :D

We need gossip noww!

Yeah.
I can sort of feel the BB11 Talk coming though, slowly more and more threads are being made on BB.

When you think in 3 months time we will be well into BB11 its seems mad.

Ikr.
I was counting with my sister today how long until summer and its like 11 weeks and then I was thinking OMG Come 30th June BB11 Will be on like Day 20 somthing.

So its really flying in.

crossieKIDD
12-04-2010, 12:06 AM
the eye!! cant wait to see it!

30stone
12-04-2010, 12:13 AM
I dislike the build up really..

Possiblehousemate
12-04-2010, 02:54 AM
i know a few ppl still in the running all guys,

so i will describe them briefly but not give names cause thats tight,

#1 Black muscley gay guy who just came out of the army
#2 really tall skinny dancer with a big nose [thats all i know about him he talked to me but has a funny accent]
#3 make up wearing eccentric guy who loves nothing more than fake tan

:'[

Three ppl i know got through to the round i should have!

BBDodge
12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Those 3 sound underwhelming. Hard luck for not getting further than them

keithafc
12-04-2010, 11:27 AM

#2 really tall skinny dancer with a big nose [thats all i know about him he talked to me but has a funny accent]

WHY!?!.

FFS, why can't they just pick people with a bit of sense. You just know we are talking about 2 out of 3 of those people will be cocks of the highest order.

Beastie
12-04-2010, 01:01 PM

Are they intelligent? bitchy? entertaining.. or will they just end up in the house and do **** all? I want to see what you look like possible housemate :D

Is a one leg dude going into the house who was in the army?

Infact the black gay guy from the army sounds interesting..

The dancer and eccentric sound like they could be bitchy? umm

bb9 was good because it had a mixture of freaks and normal people! They need a dose of this and a dose of the obnoxious self obsorbed housemates that were in bb5 and bb6. ALL have to be entertaining!!

If the house dries up.. then maybe put ex housemates in? I am not sure about this idea though.. I think Luke from bb9 would be good to go in..but the ex housemates will all end up being fake.. maybe?

BrooklynFan
12-04-2010, 03:45 PM
why is ANYONE believing (im)Possible Housmate?

Jordan.
12-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I tried it last year.
Tbf I did quite well and then I was like 'Well i'll have one peak at the main house' but BB10 if you remember didnt even show us that much they showed the garden, the entrance and a box... quite silly.

I Remember ONE DAY before Launch and I along with others on here were avoiding the BB10 Diary Room Chair and because I use to visit the homepage and then click 'Forums' Mark or James or someone had posted a Picture of the BB10 DR Chair on the homepage and I was so mad :joker:

I did quite well at avoiding the CBB7 DR Chair though :D

Yeah true the BB10 pics didnt give much away at all and the house tour was just terrible we got shown one room of boxes :nono:

I didnt actually see the DR chair i dont know how i missed it on this forum but i actually didnt see it till the launch so that was good :D

Beastie
12-04-2010, 05:52 PM
why is ANYONE believing (im)Possible Housmate?

Possible housemate apprently got far in the auditions! I want to see what he/she looks like :D

Do you know any rumours/gossip relating to bb11 Brookers? please :)

Patrick
12-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Do you know any rumours/gossip relating to bb11 Brookers? please :)

BrookylnFan lives in America I think, I cant see him getting any gossip or rumours quicker than we would in the UK unfortunatly, I just want an insider to come on and tell us some stuff :joker:

Hopefully none of them get any further they all sound like the typical idiotic characters we get, 2 of them remind me of Dennis from BB9 and the other one reminds me of Victor.

I dont mind the first person fair enough if he went in but the other 2 just sound boring and typical.

Beastie
12-04-2010, 06:09 PM
BrookylnFan lives in America I think, I cant see him getting any gossip or rumours quicker than we would in the UK unfortunatly, I just want an insider to come on and tell us some stuff :joker:

Hopefully none of them get any further they all sound like the typical idiotic characters we get, 2 of them remind me of Dennis from BB9 and the other one reminds me of Victor.

I dont mind the first person fair enough if he went in but the other 2 just sound boring and typical.

Yeah the first one reminds me a bit like that Jonathan from bb7 who made it to the halfway house but did not get to the main house. Well he was black and muscly, not sure if he was gay or was in the army lol.

Patrick
12-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah the first one reminds me a bit like that Jonathan from bb7 who made it to the halfway house but did not get to the main house. Well he was black and muscly, not sure if he was gay or was in the army lol.

LOL Yeah
Jonathan was a legend, he should of made it to the BB7 House :( I felt sorry for him when he went.

\PJ/
12-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Im thinking very soon.

BrooklynFan
12-04-2010, 08:06 PM
I just keep scouting the web sites for info and will post whtever i hear. but I cant confirm anything as I'm not an insider.