PDA

View Full Version : Weird people on trains...?

Nicky.
11-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Anyone ever had one? :|

I had one on Friday night...

There was me, my brother (on separate tables lol) and 2 other people on the whole carriage... and this guy (I'd say about 20) came over and sat on my table... and started talking to me about his sisters phone. I was like.. errr... k. Then he was asking me where I lived, and where I was getting off and stuff, so I just said the other end of Wales haha! and he was like ah cool, I'm getting off in about 5 minutes, (which was actually about half an hour...) and omg. He was totally weird! He said should we keep in touch, so I said errr... and he passed me his phone to type my number in, so I said no, then he wanted my email, and my facebook. Then I said I didn't know my email, so he gave me his to add him on FB later (as IF). He asked to borrow the stick thing out of my phone, to test if it worked on his! Well, obviously it's going to work.. it's a stick... works on any phone!! He also asked to listen to my other headphone, so I said it doesn't work lol, and he showed me pictures of his sister and family in his wallet. It was pure weird.

Anyone else ever had any? xD

Scarlett.
11-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Anyone ever had one? :|

I had one on Friday night...

There was me, my brother (on separate tables lol) and 2 other people on the whole carriage... and this guy (I'd say about 20) came over and sat on my table... and started talking to me about his sisters phone. I was like.. errr... k. Then he was asking me where I lived, and where I was getting off and stuff, so I just said the other end of Wales haha! and he was like ah cool, I'm getting off in about 5 minutes, (which was actually about half an hour...) and omg. He was totally weird! He said should we keep in touch, so I said errr... and he passed me his phone to type my number in, so I said no, then he wanted my email, and my facebook. Then I said I didn't know my email, so he gave me his to add him on FB later (as IF). He asked to borrow the stick thing out of my phone, to test if it worked on his! Well, obviously it's going to work.. it's a stick... works on any phone!! He also asked to listen to my other headphone, so I said it doesn't work lol, and he showed me pictures of his sister and family in his wallet. It was pure weird.

Anyone else ever had any? xD

:whistle:

Smithy
11-04-2010, 01:45 PM
lol, you have a new stalker

I haven't had one, but Im sure this woman thought I was one :(. I was on a train with some mates and (you know when you say something which when out of context sounds really weird) I said something and she just looked at me like I was a freak, so then I had to explain to her what I ment, and then she just looked really freaked out. I waved to her when I got we got off the train though, I think she liked me really :).

Nicky.
11-04-2010, 01:46 PM
LOL Chewy! If it was you, I'm not longer your friend. You are peculiar! :)

and LOL Smithy! Some things, you just DON'T say if other people can hear you who aren't in the convo ;)

Scarlett.
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
LOL Chewy! If it was you, I'm not longer your friend. You are peculiar! :)

and LOL Smithy! Some things, you just DON'T say if other people can hear you who aren't in the convo ;)

tehehehe it wasnt :p or was it!? D:

lol I hate trains full stop, especially when people want to sit next to me when there is lots of seats

Smithy
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM

well ik that now, But it was the first time I'd been on a train, :P

Nicky.
11-04-2010, 01:51 PM
It wasn't! It's ok ;)

and argh yea! Same with buses! This drunk man sat down next to me on a bus once, so I got off and waited for the next one :L

Nicky.
11-04-2010, 01:52 PM
well ik that now, But it was the first time I'd been on a train, :P

Haha! At least you've learnt for next time!

Rob
i hate public transport

Smithy
Haha! At least you've learnt for next time!

Yea, I think ill keep my mouth shut :D

BB_Eye
11-04-2010, 01:58 PM
He must be so ronerryy

Shasown
11-04-2010, 02:53 PM
If I go into a bus or train station the local drunken lunatic seems to realise I am there and makes a beeline for me, bypassing others.

It often feels as if I have a neon sign invisible to all except those wrong in the head above me proclaiming this man will talk to you. Or maybe its an internal nutter magnet permanently set to on.

Whatever it is i can guarantee withn two minutes of entering any train station I will be walking to the platform or bar with one in tow, and he will be engaging me in conversation at full volume either about how the world hates him and he can see its the same with me or informing me how to avoid being abducted by aliens like he was etc.

Maybe I should trim my Gavin-like beard or at least remove the remants of the last few weeks meals, a haircut or even removing the twigs etc from it, who knows? I think I have just grown used to it now.

arista
11-04-2010, 03:17 PM
It wasn't! It's ok ;)

and argh yea! Same with buses! This drunk man sat down next to me on a bus once, so I got off and waited for the next one :L

This is So Typical of Young Thinking.

Next time Someone wants your number
say 'I Do Not Swing'

This Nation is full of Pervs and Nutters
if you can not spot them
you are Doomed.

Life In The Fast Lane.

Beastie
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM

say 'I Do Not Swing'

This Nation is full of Pervs and Nutters
if you can not spot them
you are Doomed.

Life In The Fast Lane.

Sign of the times!

Shasown
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM

say 'I Do Not Swing'

Maybes he didnt want to dance to 40's dance music maybe he just fancied a quick hand jive

Lewis.
11-04-2010, 03:30 PM
A man high on weed sat next to me once. He was stinking of it and just sat their asleep.. I had to climb over him to get off because he wouldn't wake up.

arista
11-04-2010, 03:55 PM
A man high on weed sat next to me once. He was stinking of it and just sat their asleep.. I had to climb over him to get off because he wouldn't wake up.

Luck of the Draw.

Braden
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Lol,Yes.

This foreign couple just sat there with a camera and just took photos of each other and people on the train.

Jessica.
11-04-2010, 05:08 PM
People smoke Hash and Weed on our buses all the time haha, I think I am used to it. There were two women smoking heroin at the back of the bus once :laugh:

Stacey.
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I had to climb over him to get off because he wouldn't wake up.

:laugh2:

Lewis.
11-04-2010, 05:49 PM
:laugh2:

It was horrible.. he stunk :tongue:

MrGaryy
11-04-2010, 05:56 PM
one time I was on the train with my friend and we had taken the wrong train previously and were spectacularly late and then I looked in my pocket to find I had lost money and just put my hands in my face and was like 'this is making me want to kill myself'. when I looked up there was this middle aged woman just looking at me really strangely so I was like '...not literally'

MrGaryy
11-04-2010, 05:56 PM
one time I was on the train with my friend and we had taken the wrong train previously and were spectacularly late and then I looked in my pocket to find I had lost money and just put my hands in my face and was like 'this is making me want to kill myself'. when I looked up there was this middle aged woman just looking at me really strangely so I was like '...not literally'

Mrluvaluva
11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
I do wish some people would learn how to lock the toilet doors on trains........

arista
11-04-2010, 06:09 PM
I do wish some people would learn how to lock the toilet doors on trains........

Have you opened the electric door
with a Lady sitting on the Bog.

Happens alot.

I Agree
Bigger Letters around the Lock Button
and a bigger Flashing light is Needed.

arista
11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
People smoke Hash and Weed on our buses all the time haha, I think I am used to it. There were two women smoking heroin at the back of the bus once :laugh:

Thats the Trouble with Ireland.

Shasown
11-04-2010, 06:15 PM

I wish more damnably attractive fillies and nubile Milfs left the doors unlocked, am sick of following them to the toilets and finding it locked.

Mrluvaluva
11-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Have you opened the electric door
with a Lady sitting on the Bog.

Happens alot.

I Agree
Bigger Letters around the Lock Button
and a bigger Flashing light is Needed.

I have indeed. Not a pretty sight. They are always older larger women for some reason.

Jackie
11-04-2010, 09:29 PM
I have indeed. Not a pretty sight. They are always older larger women for some reason.

I bet you sit opposite the toilet on the train waiting for those poor fat woman Baz:hugesmile:

Mrluvaluva
11-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I bet you sit opposite the toilet on the train waiting for those poor fat woman Baz:hugesmile:

No I just like to have it vacant for when the ticket inspector comes so I can dive in there. Ooo err. :tongue:

Jackie
11-04-2010, 09:34 PM
No I just like to have it vacant for when the ticket inspector comes so I can dive in there. Ooo err. :tongue:

Never thought of that one..........takes note.