PDA

View Full Version : Vote to SAVE or vote to EVICT?

Beastie
11-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Right for bb11 I think continuously through the show it should be a vote to SAVE. There would be more chance for the entertaining ones staying in if this happens.

Do you agree? Or do you think it should remain "Vote to Evict?"

Stacey.
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
i definitely think it should be 'vote to save', like most other reality shows.
Then, there would be a fair chance of saving the 'nice' ones and the entertaing ones! :D

ILoveTRW
11-04-2010, 04:10 PM
vote to evict if there are 2 people up (as in most weeks)
vote to save if more than 2 people are up

Jords
11-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I like the idea of both a vote to save and vote to evict line available, but if just the one probably evict still.

MeMyselfAndI
11-04-2010, 04:15 PM
i think it should be vote to save as then u save your favourites and the boring people go

BrooklynFan
11-04-2010, 06:08 PM
I kept thinking that this year the British public should nominate who should be up for eviction and the housemates would have to vote who should be evicted. Then I found out htat that's exactly waht they did in australia in the final series!

Jordan.
11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Vote to Evict, eviction nights wouldnt be as exciting if it was vote to save because we will know its going to be the boring ones going every week anyway.

Beastie
11-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Vote to Evict, eviction nights wouldnt be as exciting if it was vote to save because we will know its going to be the boring ones going every week anyway.

That is what we want.. the boring ones to go!!!!

BBDodge
11-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Evict.

Patrick
11-04-2010, 06:23 PM
The thing is...

Vote to EVICT actually matches the show, other reality shows and that say things like 'Evict' instead of eliminate.
The term evict is used when someone is booted out of their house, these people live in a house and we are evicting them.
Its always been a part of the show and would be **** to change it on the last series.

Save would be good, if we had save then maybe more entertaining people would of stayed in previous years and the winners would of been diffrent.
However like I said, Evict has always been a part of Big Brother and it would be a shame to loose it at this stage.

Patrick
11-04-2010, 06:25 PM

Yeah but the Eviction Nights would be ****.

Think about it...

Hira's Interview was cringeworthy.
It was so boring, even Rachel Rice had a more exciting interview.

Booing has been a big part of the show since aslong as I can remember, and if it was vote to save then there would be cheering and no booing and the booing IMO is great and adds to it.
I just love it when people get booed, especially the ones you know are hated by the public like Nicole and Bea.

Jordan.
11-04-2010, 06:41 PM

Yeah true but then basically what Patrick said the evictions are soo boring it would take several weeks until all the boring people have gone and then we'd finally have a decent eviction night.

Braden
11-04-2010, 06:42 PM
A vote to save. I will probably hate it, but it's the better option. The more entertaining ones can stay and entertain me.

Glenn.
11-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I think it should be vote to save. Its the only fair way to do it. That way people will have to pick up the phone and vote if they want their favourite housemate to stay in the house.

Mystic Mock
11-04-2010, 06:51 PM
stay the boring ones would go and i dont want the entertaining ones doing interviews i want them to entertain me in the house

MusicMan
11-04-2010, 06:52 PM
The boring people have got to go sooner or later... and I'd rather sooner!
Therefore I vote for a SAVE vote :)
A vote to save wouldn't make evictions any more boring, it'd just get the boring ones out of the way sooner and keep the entertaining people in longer, making their evictions BETTER :D
I agree with the point that was made about the vote to evict being big brother's "thing", I don't think they'll change it, but I think it would be much more exciting personally if there was a vote to save instead :)

Jack_
11-04-2010, 06:56 PM
With a vote to save, of course there's the downside that for quite a few weeks eviction nights will suck.

But given the choice of a few nights of **** shows, or weeks and weeks of **** highlight shows, I know which one I'd prefer.

If they didn't change it to a vote to save, then I'd suggest that they have at least two weeks, not back to back, in the series where they automatically put all housemates up for eviction in a vote to save. That way, at least we get the chance to evict the bores. If we don't get that opportunity, they stay, and surprise, surprise, they end up winning.

Mystic Mock
11-04-2010, 06:58 PM
With a vote to save, of course there's the downside that for quite a few weeks eviction nights will suck.

But given the choice of a few nights of **** shows, or weeks and weeks of **** highlight shows, I know which one I'd prefer.

If they didn't change it to a vote to save, then I'd suggest that they have at least two weeks, not back to back, in the series where they automatically put all housemates up for eviction in a vote to save. That way, at least we get the chance to evict the bores. If we don't get that opportunity, they stay, and surprise, surprise, they end up winning.

i agree

Beastie
11-04-2010, 07:01 PM

This. Yes the first few weeks of evictions will be boring with the boring ones going first. However keep the entertaining ones in and let all their obnoxious ego's battle it out until the final!

However I just hope the producers choose wisely of which housemates to put in. There needs to be tasks where ALL the housemates are ALL put on the spot. They ALL need to be entertaining and oh so different. Not people who were pretty similar in bb10.. karly, noirin, sophie, charlie, lisa.. all kind of similar.. all pretty chavvy and all stayed in way past their expiry date and were NOT entertaining.

Jordan.
11-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Maybe the best thing would be NO boring hms? :joker:

Beastie
11-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Maybe the best thing would be NO boring hms? :joker:

This.

Raph
11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Evict. Vote to 'save' takes away the nice ones like Hira from BB10.