PDA

View Full Version : Easily embarrassed?

zotler.
12-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Are you easily embarrassed? If so, what about? If you you're not easily embarrassed, what things that most people find embarrassing do you not?
I get really embarrassed when I see people I know out of the blue, I don't know why. I went out this morning and saw someone I knew and they said hi and stuff, but the fact I didn't expect to see them made me go red and lost for words, haha!

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 07:52 AM
When I look a mess and quickly pop to the shop - hoping not to see anyone - and I always bump into everyone! Hate that! Find it embarrassing!

setanta
12-04-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm a quiet kinda fella who was quite shy as a child, but working in a bar over the years has helped to combat the kinda embarrassment I used to feel in awkward situations. Still a reserved chap at times but nah, don't go red.

Jords
12-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Really depends on the people Im around - if I dont know them well or dont really get on with them yeah because I dont want to look like a muppet around them, with friends I feel comfortable so not really. Im quite an inward person at times, can take a while to get to know me properly.

zotler.
12-04-2010, 08:11 AM
can take a while to get to know me properly.
*Cracks fingers* I think it's time for an interrogation session, Jordy.

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 08:29 AM
yeah, i do sometimes. :laugh: Just like, asking people things - face to face.
if its a touchy subject or something.
or... walking into a room full of people i know!
youre the last one in, and everyone stares! hate that!
Im always so scared of doing something silly!!
if it was strangers - it would be different.

Jords
12-04-2010, 08:31 AM
*Cracks fingers* I think it's time for an interrogation session, Jordy.

*raises eyebrows* You wont be getting anything out of me.

Jords
12-04-2010, 08:33 AM
yeah, i do sometimes. :laugh: Just like, asking people things - face to face.
if its a touchy subject or something.
or... walking into a room full of people i know!
youre the last one in, and everyone stares! hate that!
Im always so scared of doing something silly!!
if it was strangers - it would be different.

Being late for assemblies is the worse! D:

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Being late for assemblies is the worse! D:

oh yes! everyone staring! :o

Niamh.
12-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I used to get really embaressed very easily when I was younger but the older I got, what other people thought of me bothers me less and so I don't get embarressed too much these days.

Firewire
12-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I just need to step into a room and I'm embarrassed.

30stone
12-04-2010, 11:13 AM
If people start pushing you to do ****ing kareoke or something hate that..

And dancing sober..

lol i hapily say i love you to my gf ad stuff infront of friends :) thats fine.

Princess
12-04-2010, 12:42 PM
I dunno about embarrassing,if my friends start going on about personal stuff really loudly in public then yeah! I hate doing stuff like ringing people I don't know and walking into places I don't know,but that's being scared more than embarrassed.

Jords
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
I used to get really embaressed very easily when I was younger but the older I got, what other people thought of me bothers me less and so I don't get embarressed too much these days.

Good way to think, wish I could be more care-free haha.

Niamh.
12-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Good way to think, wish I could be more care-free haha.

you will be Jordy, don't fret!:hug:

Barbie
12-04-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't get embarassed very often

Because, friends know you do it doesn't matter and strangers dont know you so you dont have to face them again and their opinion doesn't matter as they are nothing in your life

Stephanie
12-04-2010, 12:54 PM
i barely ever get embarrassed, dunno why.

GypsyGoth
12-04-2010, 01:25 PM
I can get flustered and embaressed if I have to talk to people I don't know. And sometimes if I'm watcing tv with my mom somethings make me go red.

Beastie
12-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Yeah I can. I can get nervy and uneasy about things at times.

InOne
12-04-2010, 01:56 PM
When you are in front to get off the train and you don't open the door quick enough, I always feel like everyone is looking at me, even before the train stops. Then you always get someone who pushes past you and grunts loudly.

Kerry
13-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Anything where I'm the centre of attention I hate. I could never do public speaking or anything like that :shocked: Meeting new people too I'm often awkward with

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Then you always get someone who pushes past you and grunts loudly.

:laugh2:

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 08:07 AM
When you are in front to get off the train and you don't open the door quick enough, I always feel like everyone is looking at me, even before the train stops. Then you always get someone who pushes past you and grunts loudly.

You should grunt back - that will shut em up! :hugesmile:

Kerry
13-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Oh and I get really embarrassed for other people too

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Oh and I get really embarrassed for other people too

oh yeah, i do sometimes.
Im just thinking 'nooo, why did you say that?!'
:laugh:

Kerry
13-04-2010, 08:14 AM
oh yeah, i do sometimes.
Im just thinking 'nooo, why did you say that?!'
:laugh:

I have twin cousins who are very open and say what they think. I've spent my entire life being mortified either for them or because of them :joker:

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 08:16 AM
I have twin cousins who are very open and say what they think. I've spent my entire life being mortified either for them or because of them :joker:

LOL!i

Kerry
13-04-2010, 08:21 AM
LOL!i

Love them to bits but they can be hard work to be around :D