PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Bullying? You don't even know the meaning....

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Nothing tonight can be classed as bullying, Cyber Bullying is a lot nastier and more persistant then what's gone on tonight. I don't think it's even possible to bully someone unless you have a link to them in real life otherwise WHY would you be intimidated? you could just block them and move on but if it's persistant abuse from someone you know personally then it's a lot harder to get away from and more intimidating. Cyber Bullying is a continuation of real life bullying, since none of us know each other personally on this website then I doubt anyone REALLY feels bullied since the RL connection isn't there to cause intimidation.

Rob
12-04-2010, 10:51 PM
with you there dezzy

Jack_
I concur.

Iceman
I agree, its not as if we picked out one thing and attacked her for it, she made a thread telling the whole forum what not to do.....

Beastie
Closed.

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Dezzy get off your soap box, which you are constantly

Shaun
*pushes dean in the dirt*

InOne
Stating facts is not bullying.

Stacey.
This is going nowhere.

Jack_
Deleted.

Beastie
But people do know each other personally with some people posting pictures, their real name.. etc..

andybigbro
12-04-2010, 10:54 PM
That is only one aspect of cyber bullying.

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 10:54 PM
But people do know each other personally with some people posting pictures, their real name.. etc..

But we will never see each other face to face, even with all the personal information given out it's easily a case of blocking the perpetrators. Cyber bullying ussually occurs when they Bully from real life attacks them over the internet.

Jayson
12-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Agree

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 10:55 PM
If it upsets someone and makes them feel uncomfortable, and a group of people continue doing it knowing that - it is bullying!

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Dezzy thinks he knows everything about everything when in actual fact he knows **** all about almost everything

Jessica.
12-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Deary me.

InOne
12-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Dezzy thinks he knows everything about everything when in actual fact he knows **** all about almost everything

What the hell are you even on about?

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 10:59 PM
If it upsets someone and makes them feel uncomfortable, and a group of people continue doing it knowing that - it is bullying!

That is only one aspect of cyber bullying.

The point is WHY would you feel intimidated? It's extremely easy to prevent people from talking to you online if you don't want them to. Why would you feel intimidated, scared uncomfortable ETC when you can just easily black them? It's a basic fact that Cyber Bullying basically always continues on from RL bullying.

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 11:00 PM
What the hell are you even on about?

the truth

im just fed up with how he talks at people

Jack_
12-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Dezzy talks a lot of sense.

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM

he really doesnt

he talks about things he knows **** all about tbh

Jords
12-04-2010, 11:04 PM
I am sure reading through the replies with the majority agreeing will make you feel very good Dezzy!

I have been cyber bullied a few times by somebody I know [hes in my form], darn't say anything to my face and Im not one to kick up a fuss over it because I knew other people would get involved and quite frankly Id feel more awful because he is 'popular'. Like MMI did, I stood up for myself via the internet, he got people involved on there instead whom I didnt know, were they not cyber bullying because I didnt know them? Dont be daft! Sure I shoulda given the pr*ck a good punch but a) its not really me and I know what the consequences would be, everybody getting involved and all and b) wouldnt start the matter face to face because teachers' are gawd dam stupid tbh and would blame me.

Similar thing happened tonight, sure she may not no anybody so it wouldnt carry on in real life but would it anyway? The dude who did it with me never brought it up.

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Dezzy talks as if he knows everything.
like some other members i could point out, but will choose not to. :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 11:06 PM
The point is WHY would you feel intimidated? It's extremely easy to prevent people from talking to you online if you don't want them to. Why would you feel intimidated, scared uncomfortable ETC when you can just easily black them? It's a basic fact that Cyber Bullying basically always continues on from RL bullying.

I think it is easy to say that it is the internet, you can switch off, so how can that be bullying - but it isn't as simple as that!

I consider myself a pretty strong person - but when I was new on here - I had several encounters with groups of people having a dig at me - and I know that, at times, that made me feel uncomfortable - and I know it has made other members feel like that - so for a pretty sensitive 13 year old girl - I can see how she might have found that upsetting! Maybe those who can't understand that - haven't been in that situation!

Patrick
Tonight was not Cyber Bullying yes, however it does go on and things people say ON HERE can make you feel bad.

ILoveTRW
Dezzy talks as if he knows everything.
like some other members i could point out, but will choose not to. :hugesmile:

exactly

just look at the real world threads

Patrick
I think it is easy to say that it is the internet, you can switch off, so how can that be bullying - but it isn't as simple as that!

BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE TO.

Why the **** should you be forced to turn the internet off because some idiots BULLIED YOU into doing that?

Seriously man.

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I am sure reading through the replies with the majority agreeing will make you feel very good Dezzy!

I have been cyber bullied a few times by somebody I know [hes in my form], darn't say anything to my face and Im not one too kick up a fuss over it because I knew other people would get involved and quite frankly Id feel more awful because he is 'popular'. Like MMI did, I stood up for myself via the internet, he got people involved on there instead whom I didnt know, were they not cyber bulling because I didnt know them? Dont be daft! Sure I shoulda given the pr*ck a good punch but a) its not really me and I know what the consequences would be, everybody getting involved and all and b) wouldnt start the matter face to face because teachers' are gawd dam stupid tbh and would blame me.

Similar thing happened tonight, sure she may not no anybody so it wouldnt carry on in real life but would it anyway? The dude who did it with me never brought it up.

I'm sorry to hear about that but that corroborates with my main point that cyber bullying has a link to RL bullying. Sure he didn't bother you in RL but because you knew him it made it a whole lot worse then if you didn't. I'm not saying that Cyber Bullying doesn't exist I'm just saying that it's rare from complete strangers with no links. There's ussually always a RL link somewhere.

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 11:09 PM
BECAUSE PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE TO.

Why the **** should you be forced to turn the internet off because some idiots BULLIED YOU into doing that?

Seriously man.

That is basically what I am saying Patrick - read my post properly!

Patrick
12-04-2010, 11:11 PM
That is basically what I am saying Patrick - read my post properly!

Sorry Wombai.
x

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:12 PM
As for ILoveDC, I'm not gonna rise to you, if you want to argue with me then go for the points I make since personal attacks will only make you a hypocrite considering the subject at hand.

WOMBAI
Sorry Wombai.
x

That's ok Patrick! :thumbs:

andybigbro
How can you not say it was cyber bullying?

More than 5 Members ganged up on 1 member and ridiculed and poked fun at them.

Throughout school, i was told that when a series of people gang up on someone and make them feel inferior and ridicule them, then this is classed as bullying.

Bullying is not only physical, its mental as well. So just because you havent "punched" or "kicked" does not mean anything because you have mentally attacked in a group. Which is one of the worst forms of bullying.

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 11:14 PM
As for ILoveDC, I'm not gonna rise to you, if you want to argue with me then go for the points I make since personal attacks will only make you a hypocrite considering the subject at hand.

you dont have to rise ive already lowered to your level

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:16 PM
How can you not say it was cyber bullying?

More than 5 Members ganged up on 1 member and ridiculed and poked fun at them.

Throughout school, i was told that when a series of people gang up on someone and make them feel inferior and ridicule them, then this is classed as bullying.

Bullying is not only physical, its mental as well. So just because you havent "punched" or "kicked" does not mean anything because you have mentally attacked in a group. Which is one of the worst forms of bullying.

You've missed my point entirely..... you know what I'm repeating myself here. Random 'abuse' off the internet from people you have NO LINKS to is not going to affect you, if it was anywhere else you'd just delete and block them and be doen with it. The fact that she made such a big deal out of it proves that it wasn't bullying. People who feel bullied don't stick up for themselves.

In this case she was just loving the attention.

Z
12-04-2010, 11:19 PM
There was a long period of time when I felt like I was being victimised on here; but never bullied. And that in itself was only because I had to put up with a group of members who were all friends actively disliking me and picking arguments with me. MeMyselfAndI having her avatar copied by a few people for half an hour, for a laugh, doesn't even compare to that. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:20 PM
This message is hidden because ILoveDC is on your ignore list.

Such a glorious sight, If anyone REALLY does feel intimidated or gets abuse from any members then just put them on ignore.

ILoveTRW
12-04-2010, 11:22 PM
This message is hidden because Dezzy is on your ignore list.

whats that you say :conf:

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 11:22 PM
People who feel bullied don't stick up for themselves.

I'm sorry - but I have to disagree with you on this big time! I would love to get the opinion of an expert in human behaviour - as I would bet big money that they would dispute that! People who feel bullied can and do stick up for themselves!

andybigbro
12-04-2010, 11:23 PM
There was a long period of time when I felt like I was being victimised on here; but never bullied. And that in itself was only because I had to put up with a group of members who were all friends actively disliking me and picking arguments with me. MeMyselfAndI having her avatar copied by a few people for half an hour, for a laugh, doesn't even compare to that. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Greg, This is not th eonly incident though. I have witnessed MM&I get victimised in the past.
They always poke fun at her.

Jords
12-04-2010, 11:23 PM

Being victimised is technically the result of being bullied in some way and youre just being polite on the matter - sorry to hear that happen to ya seeings you seem such a nice lad.

This was just a continuation of her always being singled out and somebody to be mocked on.

andybigbro
12-04-2010, 11:24 PM
You've missed my point entirely..... you know what I'm repeating myself here. Random 'abuse' off the internet from people you have NO LINKS to is not going to affect you, if it was anywhere else you'd just delete and block them and be doen with it. The fact that she made such a big deal out of it proves that it wasn't bullying. People who feel bullied don't stick up for themselves.

In this case she was just loving the attention.

Just because it may not affect you, does not mean to say it does not affect other people.

Beastie
12-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Cyberbullying "involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. -Bill Belsey" [1][clarification needed]

Some of you intended for MMi to leave the forums.. which is kind of bullyish intentions..

Other just joined in copying the avatar for a bit of fun but I would say some of you are guilty.

Jack_
12-04-2010, 11:25 PM
But there is so much evidence that MeMyselfandI is a troll, and not who 'she' says 'she' is.

And trolls love attention.

Jords
12-04-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm sorry - but I have to disagree with you on this big time! I would love to get the opinion of an expert in human behaviour - as I would bet big money that they would dispute that! People who feel bullied can and do stick up for themselves!

I did!

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:26 PM
But there is so much evidence that MeMyselfandI is a troll, and not who 'she' says 'she' is.

that is wrong. wrong. wrong.

Beastie

MMi is Jessica though. A 13 year old girl. A 13 year old isn't going to be as English literate on here but she isn't a troll.

She has posted a pic of herself on here.

Tom4784

But not always, Victims of bullying will often remain silent on the matter at least until they reach breaking point, the point is if MMAI felt as bullied as everybody said she was then she probably wouldn't have been as theatrical in the leaving thread and stuff. She'd have just stopped coming here which leads me to believe she wanted attention.

Which everybody taking the moral high road has given her in abundance.

Jack_
12-04-2010, 11:30 PM
MMi is Jessica though. A 13 year old girl. A 13 year old isn't going to be as English literate on here but she isn't a troll.

She has posted a pic of herself on here.

I personally believe the pics are random ones from the internet.

In the past her posting style has been very inconsistent, and she did have a tendancy to appear more intelligent in some of her posts.

Quite a lot of the things she has posted are obvious attention seeking threads, at least to me anyway. So that's why I think she's a troll.

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 11:31 PM
But not always, Victims of bullying will often remain silent on the matter at least until they reach breaking point, the point is if MMAI felt as bullied as everybody said she was then she probably wouldn't have been as theatrical in the leaving thread and stuff. She'd have just stopped coming here which leads me to believe she wanted attention.

Which everybody taking the moral high road has given her in abundance.

No victims of bullying don't always stick up for themselves - but many do! It isn't whether or not they stand up for themselves that defines whether they are being bullied or not!

I have seen much worse attention-seeking behaviour from Stephanie - and she wasn't treated like that!

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Cyberbullying "involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others. -Bill Belsey" [1][clarification needed]

Some of you intended for MMi to leave the forums.. which is kind of bullyish intentions..

Other just joined in copying the avatar for a bit of fun but I would say some of you are guilty.

Fair point but my point has always been that more often then not there's ussually a link to real life involved. Some people might feel victimised on here but bullying is a different matter all together, Bullying is a repeated campaign with complete malice and to say that anything posted tonight even closely resembles that is an insult and undermines bullying totally.

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:36 PM
I personally believe the pics are random ones from the internet.

In the past her posting style has been very inconsistent, and she did have a tendancy to appear more intelligent in some of her posts.

Quite a lot of the things she has posted are obvious attention seeking threads, at least to me anyway. So that's why I think she's a troll.

she looks 13, she acts 13, and posts in a 13 year old style, i would say.
i genuinely do believe she is who she says she is.

i post in different 'formats' and stuff from time to time.
and yeah she does, but a few people do that here!

her threads are aimed at everyone really - i dont think shes at all an attention-seeker.
she just says what comes firstly into her head.

Z
12-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Greg, This is not th eonly incident though. I have witnessed MM&I get victimised in the past.
They always poke fun at her.

I guess it depends on how you view things. I'm a laidback person, I see things in a laidback way. Factoring in MMAI's age, it would certainly feel like bullying to her and nobody could blame her for that; it's not nice to have a bandwagon against you - but at the same time, this specific incident really wasn't bullying in any way, in my eyes, it was people playing a wind up.

I wouldn't say I was being bullied though Jords, because I could click off the forum at any time - and did so, I left here for a while, came back and, thankfully, the ringleader of that particular gang had disappeared. I did so without a massive drama, just one day I logged off and never came back. I wasn't much older than MMAI at the time, either. People deal with these things in different ways; it ultimately comes down to how the member responds to the situation. I had NOBODY on my side when I was getting attacked every time I posted.

Jack_
12-04-2010, 11:39 PM
she looks 13, she acts 13, and posts in a 13 year old style, i would say.
i genuinely do believe she is who she says she is.

That's the idea...she wants to come across as 13. But she has had a tendancy to appear older, if you ask me.

Beastie
12-04-2010, 11:40 PM
Fair point but my point has always been that more often then not there's ussually a link to real life involved. Some people might feel victimised on here but bullying is a different matter all together, Bullying is a repeated campaign with complete malice and to say that anything posted tonight even closely resembles that is an insult and undermines bullying totally.

Mmi has been ganged up before tonight though. Since she joined the forums members on here.. the ones who have been here longer have wanted MMi and other members to just ****ing leave. Their last resort is obviously to mimick the member they want out and to press the X at the top right hand corner..

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:42 PM
That's the idea...she wants to come across as 13. But she has had a tendancy to appear older, if you ask me.

but the pictures? :shrug:

andybigbro
12-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I guess it depends on how you view things. I'm a laidback person, I see things in a laidback way. Factoring in MMAI's age, it would certainly feel like bullying to her and nobody could blame her for that; it's not nice to have a bandwagon against you - but at the same time, this specific incident really wasn't bullying in any way, in my eyes, it was people playing a wind up.

I wouldn't say I was being bullied though Jords, because I could click off the forum at any time - and did so, I left here for a while, came back and, thankfully, the ringleader of that particular gang had disappeared. I did so without a massive drama, just one day I logged off and never came back. I wasn't much older than MMAI at the time, either. People deal with these things in different ways; it ultimately comes down to how the member responds to the situation. I had NOBODY on my side when I was getting attacked every time I posted.

Surely if you have witnessed similar activity , you would feel sympathetic towards the situation. Thats exactly why I do.
I do believe that members on here poke fun at her to upset her and get pleasure out of it, which I'm sorry, its classed as bullying.

Jack_
12-04-2010, 11:44 PM
but the pictures? :shrug:

Fake if you ask me. The first two she posted looked different and people have asked her for a sign, haven't got one yet...

WOMBAI
12-04-2010, 11:44 PM

But as Patrick said - why should you feel forced to switch off and leave the forum - you hadn't done anything wrong! The fact that you did - implies bullying! You dealt with it differently - but the way you were made to feel is the same! Bullying is about the behaviour of those ganging up on people - it isn't about how the 'victim' handles it!

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Fake if you ask me. The first two she posted looked different and people have asked her for a sign, haven't got one yet...

Ive seen 4 of her, that all like completely the same i think!
oh, i never knew about that, but i think she would do one tbh.

Jords
12-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Ive seen 4 of her, that all like completely the same i think!
oh, i never knew about that, but i think she would do one tbh.

I have her on msn and so do others, havnt been asked for cam or dirty chat yet so even if she isnt the girl shes claiming [I believe its her], shes not a peado!

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:52 PM
I have her on msn and so do others, havnt been asked for cam or dirty chat yet so even if she isnt the girl shes claiming [I believe its her], shes not a peado!

Oh aha
yeah, i think its really her, too. :)

InOne
12-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Courtney, from the BB10 days, you've learnt to spell pretty quick lol

Heyyyyyyyyy, myyyy threaddddd voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freddie for winnerrrrr :D

Zippy
12-04-2010, 11:55 PM
I started the avatar mimmicking nonsense and I can say categorically that my intention wasn't to bully. Just mock. She had clearly copied Samys idea for an avatar but was denying it.

It was just silly fun. She seemed to take the joke well for a while. But Im not aware of all the other dynamics that go on here so maybe she felt picked on more than Im aware.

From what Ive seen of her, she'll bounce back pretty soon. I wouldn't call her innocent either.

Stacey.
12-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Courtney, from the BB10 days, you've learnt to spell pretty quick lol

Heyyyyyyyyy, myyyy threaddddd voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freddie for winnerrrrr :D

:laugh: yes, lmao.
i changed my style of typing really quickly, aha!

Tom4784
12-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Mmi has been ganged up before tonight though. Since she joined the forums members on here.. the ones who have been here longer have wanted MMi and other members to just ****ing leave. Their last resort is obviously to mimick the member they want out and to press the X at the top right hand corner..

You're reading too much into it, Nobody hates anyone enough on here just to go to all that trouble to get them to leave. You're making it sound like there's some sort of crime ring on tibb that wage campaigns to get rid of those they don't like.

InOne
12-04-2010, 11:59 PM
:laugh: yes, lmao.
i changed my style of typing really quickly, aha!

I suppose you had to really, it was a bit much lol

Z
13-04-2010, 12:11 AM
I feel sorry for MMAI that she feels victimised, but I don't see it as bullying; perhaps that's just because of my outlook on bullying, but we're splitting hairs here - bullying is the kind of issue that one has a particular view on that won't be changed. I agree with Dezzy; I really don't think there are people out there to get her, just a lot of sarcastic wind up merchants who, due to their sheer number, turned an innocent thing into something that could reasonably be seen as bullying. I don't see it as bullying, some people agree with me, others don't - that's just how it goes I guess.

_Seth
13-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Oh no, I must've missed some drama tonight. :(

Zippy
13-04-2010, 12:19 AM
I think tone is everything. Keep it playful and not personal.

Beastie
13-04-2010, 12:20 AM

This.

_Seth
13-04-2010, 12:38 AM

True actually. I often have to put lol on the end of texts because it sounds too serious if I don't.

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 07:35 AM
I started the avatar mimmicking nonsense and I can say categorically that my intention wasn't to bully. Just mock. She had clearly copied Samys idea for an avatar but was denying it.

It was just silly fun. She seemed to take the joke well for a while. But Im not aware of all the other dynamics that go on here so maybe she felt picked on more than Im aware.

From what Ive seen of her, she'll bounce back pretty soon. I wouldn't call her innocent either.

Good post! :thumbs:

arista
13-04-2010, 07:52 AM
*pushes dean in the dirt*

Sexy

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 07:54 AM
I suppose you had to really, it was a bit much lol

yeah :laugh:

arista
13-04-2010, 07:58 AM

Yes Zee
having a Avatar copied
is Not a Real problem.

Doing a thread to say 'do not' Copy my Avatar
is asking for a Game.

Life In The Fast Lane.

zotler.
13-04-2010, 08:09 AM
I hope that MM&I has good offline friends, the internet is not a pretty place. I started using it at 7, and although it has definitely helped me develop my English language skills, it has forever ****ed up my head... People I knew offline when I was younger thought the fact I kept to myself and didn't really 'play' with anyone as weird and decided to **** me around about it. I will never really know why they are so 'popular' in High School, they're horrible... Anyway, my point is, I used the internet as a sanctuary and luckily for me I *did* meet some nice people which was good consolation at the time for the nasty people I knew offline. Perhaps the torment directed at MM&I isn't bullying, but I can't even begin to imagine how it must make her feel if people insult her at school. It makes me feel bad for any comments I've previously made directed at her, now that I stop and think about my own past. I'm not saying to take pity on her, I've noticed how she can be a right bitch sometimes, *and* she could have a swell life offline, I don't know. Meh.

Edit: Also, I found this interesting on a site about cyber bullying -
"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor. Once adults become involved, it is plain and simple cyber-harassment or cyberstalking. Adult cyber-harassment or cyberstalking is NEVER called cyberbullying. source (http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/what_is_cyberbullying_exactly.html)

Some of the people who are involved *are* above the age of 18 - why are you wasting your time with a 13 year old?

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 08:52 AM
I hope that MM&I has good offline friends, the internet is not a pretty place. I started using it at 7, and although it has definitely helped me develop my English language skills, it has forever ****ed up my head... People I knew offline when I was younger thought the fact I kept to myself and didn't really 'play' with anyone as weird and decided to **** me around about it. I will never really know why they are so 'popular' in High School, they're horrible... Anyway, my point is, I used the internet as a sanctuary and luckily for me I *did* meet some nice people which was good consolation at the time for the nasty people I knew offline. Perhaps the torment directed at MM&I isn't bullying, but I can't even begin to imagine how it must make her feel if people insult her at school. It makes me feel bad for any comments I've previously made directed at her, now that I stop and think about my own past. I'm not saying to take pity on her, I've noticed how she can be a right bitch sometimes, *and* she could have a swell life offline, I don't know. Meh.

Edit: Also, I found this interesting on a site about cyber bullying -
"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor. Once adults become involved, it is plain and simple cyber-harassment or cyberstalking. Adult cyber-harassment or cyberstalking is NEVER called cyberbullying. source (http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/what_is_cyberbullying_exactly.html)

Some of the people who are involved *are* above the age of 18 - why are you wasting your time with a 13 year old?

I think some people involved were just having a laugh, with no bad intentions, not realising how upset she was getting - but others just jumped on the bandwagon, as they often do, usual culprits, because it makes them feel powerful - sad really!

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 08:58 AM
tbh, Zippy was just having a laugh by putting the same avatar as MeMyselfandI.
it was fine, until Jack and the usual members started copying and taking the piss.
then, by posting in which the way she does, is totally out of order.
It got to the point where she just wanted to leave - that is when it gets too far.

lily.
13-04-2010, 10:00 AM
Shaun and I copied the avatar, and the sig, and then started singing 'Halo'.

None of that could be classed as 'malicious' or 'bullying'.

We did it for a laugh. If I'd been on the receiving end of avatar copying, I'd have laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of a dozen or more members all using my avatar.

If others had an agenda for doing it, then I can't speak for them, but I did it for sh*ts and giggles. I don't know MM&I.. I don't have anything against her and I don't care if she stays or leaves. I'd have copied the avatar no matter who made the thread.

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 10:02 AM

Doesn't rather depend on your definition of sense! :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Such a glorious sight, If anyone REALLY does feel intimidated or gets abuse from any members then just put them on ignore.

What good is that - when you know everyone else is reading it and any nasty, slanderous remarks they may be making! Then people can't even attempt to defend themselves! Pointless!!

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Shaun and I copied the avatar, and the sig, and then started singing 'Halo'.

None of that could be classed as 'malicious' or 'bullying'.

We did it for a laugh. If I'd been on the receiving end of avatar copying, I'd have laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of a dozen or more members all using my avatar.

If others had an agenda for doing it, then I can't speak for them, but I did it for sh*ts and giggles. I don't know MM&I.. I don't have anything against her and I don't care if she stays or leaves. I'd have copied the avatar no matter who made the thread.

yeah, i totally understand that you dont know MeMyselfandI - and would have done it, whoever it was.
But some of them, do have a thing with her, and just constantly do things to annoy her.

Jack_
13-04-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm with lili. I would've done it whoever it was, because it was hilarious and the thread was asking for it, for God sake.

Sure, I do have a problem with her. But I intended it as a joke, because that's what it was. A joke. If it was me I would've been laughing too.

Heaven forbid people have a ****ing joke on here. Oh I forgot, it's not the first time some people have got on their high horse about a joke.

setanta
13-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Again, it's all about context here. If it was intended as a joke why not do it to a friend rather than somebody who has been targeted enough as it is?

WOMBAI
13-04-2010, 10:44 AM
What the hell - let's just make it a free-for-all on here - that is clearly what some people want! Unfortunately for them, others don't - including admin!

AlexBigBrother
13-04-2010, 11:12 AM
yo someone explain in short what happened x

BB_Eye
13-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Come on though, how many things did you take literally when you were 13?

I reckon if the whole way MM&I behaved looked so stupid, you would move on and wouldn't be falling over yourselves trying to reassure eachother and yourselves how you did nothing wrong and it was all a "joke"?

zotler.
13-04-2010, 11:18 AM
You may not know MM&I, lili, but I assume most of the others do... They know that she has no sense of humour and that it would get some sort of reaction from her.

InOne
13-04-2010, 11:34 AM
I think realistically, someone who is affected by cyber bullying must have low self esteem, apart from if they know something personal about them, and are using that against them. But we know nothing about MM&I apart from she's 13, and called Jess or something like that.

30stone
13-04-2010, 11:43 AM
I wasnt on to see what happened but..

You can be bullied without knowing some one in real life..

Especially when person in question is very young and not the most mature person..

It can upset you a lot, and although you can just turn off your computer off, you still feel it, and may not want to log into that site again.

InOne
13-04-2010, 11:47 AM

Especially when person in question is very young and not the most mature person..

It can upset you a lot, and although you can just turn off your computer off, you still feel it, and may not want to log into that site again.

Does that not say something about the kids today though? They need to toughen up, this is a BB forum, what will they be like with real life!

30stone
13-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Yes maybe so, but its still going to upset people regardless.

She may have problems with bullying in real life, comes on here and gets it again, you never know?

InOne
13-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Yes maybe so, but its still going to upset people regardless.

She may have problems with bullying in real life, comes on here and gets it again, you never know?

I know, but you have to admit, it's not without reason people are like that with her. Even though she does get ganged up on, she gives as good as she gets most times.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 11:55 AM
she gives as good as she gets most times.

yeah, i think everyone does here, though.
no-one wants to just sit there and take it.

setanta
13-04-2010, 11:57 AM
I know, but you have to admit, it's not without reason people are like that with her. Even though she does get ganged up on, she gives as good as she gets most times.

Again Joe, look at the situation from her perspective- one of her and X amount of the rest. Absolutely no need for it.

Niamh.
13-04-2010, 11:58 AM

I agree with this and why should a person feel they can't come on a particular site? that's hardly fair

InOne
yeah, i think everyone does here, though.
no-one wants to just sit there and take it.

Yes, but not everyone brings attention to themself like she does.

30stone

Shes 13!!!

All these people taking the piss used to get annoyed when the likes of me andy david remy.. took the piss out of youngers..

Now they do it themselves but much worse..

Yes she tries to fight back but when there is 8 + people ganging up on you its just unfair.

Niamh.
13-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Again Joe, look at the situation from her perspective- one of her and X amount of the rest. Absolutely no need for it.

yep, I agree, I can't see the problem people have with her either, she always seems very nice to me

InOne
13-04-2010, 11:59 AM

It's the net man, alot less boundaries and emotional attachments.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Yes, but not everyone brings attention to themself like she does.

i really dont think she means to though.
she just wouldnt think of doing that for attention.
She gets defensive and says whatever is in her head.
shes only just 13, and i probably would have come out with some of the insults she gives too.

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Shes 13!!!

All these people taking the piss used to get annoyed when the likes of me andy david remy.. took the piss out of youngers..

Now they do it themselves but much worse..

Yes she tries to fight back but when there is 8 + people ganging up on you its just unfair.

Well there are some pretty mature 13 year olds on here. Age is really no excuse, and yes the ganging up is not good. But what can you do about it? People will always justify their reasons, seems that way on here anyway.

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:01 PM
i really dont think she means to though.
she just wouldnt think of doing that for attention.
She gets defensive and says whatever is in her head.
shes only just 13, and i probably would have come out with some of the insults she gives too.

Shes not a mature 13 year old then, we can leave it at that.

setanta
13-04-2010, 12:02 PM
It's the net man, alot less boundaries and emotional attachments.

You're subjectifying the issue again Joe, rather than just examining it from every perspective. No two people are alike and what may not damage you personally online could have a negative effect on someone else. Ganging up on an individual, particularly one who has been repeatedly targeted on this forum is just not on as far as I'm concerned.

30stone
13-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Well there are some pretty mature 13 year olds on here. Age is really no excuse, and yes the ganging up is not good. But what can you do about it? People will always justify their reasons, seems that way on here anyway.

Yes but thats what i mean, when people used to gang up on other 13 year olds, the people taking the piss were told to stop.. The people telling them to stop are the same people who are taking the piss out of this 13 year old.

People can do what they like but the ganging up etc etc isn't acceptable, wish i was on.

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:05 PM
You're subjectifying the issue again Joe, rather than just examining it from every perspective. No two people are alike and what may not damage you personally online could have a negative effect on someone else. Ganging up on an individual, particularly one who has been repeatedly targeted on this forum is just not on as far as I'm concerned.

Indeed, guess people have seen a weakness in her and basically know how to bait her. It happens in playgrounds and stuff but guess it's moved to online now.

30stone
13-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Shes not a mature 13 year old then, we can leave it at that.

Yes very immature but you do get them.
And possibly unstable..

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Yes but thats what i mean, when people used to gang up on other 13 year olds, the people taking the piss were told to stop.. The people telling them to stop are the same people who are taking the piss out of this 13 year old.

People can do what they like but the ganging up etc etc isn't acceptable, wish i was on.

I wasn't on either, but know the jist of what happened. Just got to hope there is a mod to get there quicker next time I guess. Because i'm pretty sure it will happen again.

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Yes very immature but you do get them.
And possibly unstable..

Yeah, not gonna say what I think on here and that. But I know what you mean.

setanta
13-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Indeed, guess people have seen a weakness in her and basically know how to bait her. It happens in playgrounds and stuff but guess it's moved to online now.

Exactly. That's what it amounts to in my eyes and Dezzy is talking through his ar$e if he thinks that cyber bullying is restricted merely to individuals who know one another from the real world. The internet is far more damaging than that for some people.

30stone
13-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I wasn't on either, but know the jist of what happened. Just got to hope there is a mod to get there quicker next time I guess. Because i'm pretty sure it will happen again.

Was busy last night lol.
My bad..

Yeah, not gonna say what I think on here and that. But I know what you mean.

Yeap for sure.

InOne
13-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Well guess we'll see what happens when she comes back.

lily.
13-04-2010, 02:46 PM
I just sent a msg to MM&I.

She's ok with me.

I'm done discussing this.

Braden
13-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Sorry, I haven't got a clue what happened.

Will somone please explain?

LeatherTrumpet
13-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry, I haven't got a clue what happened.

Will somone please explain?

boring thread makes it inexplicably to 5 pages

Tom4784
13-04-2010, 05:18 PM
What good is that - when you know everyone else is reading it and any nasty, slanderous remarks they may be making! Then people can't even attempt to defend themselves! Pointless!!

What a ridiculous point, it's the internet, we don't know each other if you block someone who cares what they say afterwards because it won't affect you in any way. It's not like real life where it's not easy to block it all out but you can here. Who cares what they say after you block them anyway?

If anyone took what happened last night seriously then they should really look at themselves, It was a topic full of song lyrics and impersonations, if anyone really took offense at that then how the hell do you expect to cope with real life? To be fair I'm guessing that most of the people jumping on the morale brigrade are just trying to score brownie points. The fact that anyone thinks last night was bullying is ridiculous and it does nothing but belittle the effect and victims of real bullying.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 05:40 PM
What a ridiculous point, it's the internet, we don't know each other if you block someone who cares what they say afterwards because it won't affect you in any way. It's not like real life where it's not easy to block it all out but you can here. Who cares what they say after you block them anyway?

If anyone took what happened last night seriously then they should really look at themselves, It was a topic full of song lyrics and impersonations, if anyone really took offense at that then how the hell do you expect to cope with real life? To be fair I'm guessing that most of the people jumping on the morale brigrade are just trying to score brownie points. The fact that anyone thinks last night was bullying is ridiculous and it does nothing but belittle the effect and victims of real bullying.

I don't think you understand. It is not only the situation that happened last night. I have seen many members continously take the piss out of her. She is 13 years old, nevermind her age for a second. Ganging up on someone is unnaceptable. Plus who are you to say someone should look at themselves for questioning what happened last night. Its not about brownie points. Its about peoples feelings. If my 13 year old daughter was on the internet, i would HATE the fact if she was being taken the piss out off. Who knows? She may deal with similar activity in real life and comes to the internet for a an escape, then there is immature people like yourselves, trying in anyway possible to make her TiBB life hell.
Its not nice dezzy, and if you cannot see that then maybe you should look at yourself.

Stu
13-04-2010, 05:55 PM
This thread would never even have had the potential for existence had the forum took it's own members advice and adopted the obvious, entirely logical stance of making it 16+.

And I know, I know, some of you young buggers are smart, but that's the idea. You lot would slip through the net. Kiddies who are obvious kiddies, and not that that's a bad thing but they just don't mesh with an adult forum, would be caught.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:01 PM
This thread would never even have had the potential for existence had the forum took it's own members advice and adopted the obvious, entirely logical stance of making it 16+.

And I know, I know, some of you young buggers are smart, but that's the idea. You lot would slip through the net. Kiddies who are obvious kiddies, and not that that's a bad thing but they just don't mesh with an adult forum, would be caught.

That could very well be done. However people could still lie. There is not way a person can tell if someone is old enough. ID is not required to joina forum.

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:04 PM
MMAI is a bully herself.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:05 PM
MMAI is a bully herself.

oh, shes so far from a 'bully'. :bored:
She tries to be nice to everyone here, even after some of the things said to her.
All she does, is give as good back, as what she gets. wouldnt anyone?

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:06 PM
MMAI is a bully herself.

How? Because she stand up for herself?

I think you have just got it in for her.:nono:

Stu
13-04-2010, 06:06 PM
That could very well be done. However people could still lie. There is not way a person can tell if someone is old enough. ID is not required to joina forum.
Of course there is. Common sense. MeMyself&I is quiet clearly the age she says she is, such is obvious from her posts.

The ones who can't feign maturity get caught in the net, the ones who fit right in and make us all think they are older don't, and that's okay, because as they proved they are obviously mature and level headed enough to take part in discussions with others on a public forum.

Quality control. We need it. It would save so much needless trouble.

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 06:07 PM
im not the one with a signature trying to make fun of me i have to look at it everytime u post

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:09 PM
oh, shes so far from a 'bully'. :bored:
She tries to be nice to everyone here, even after some of the things said to her.
All she does, is give as good back, as what she gets. wouldnt anyone?

nice? hmm she called me a 'bitch', a 'slag', a 'sheep' etc. And even today, she just said 'that was a pointless post' to one of my posts - I mean come on! But I'm not getting involved anymore in her childish, petty, immature behavior.

Twilight
13-04-2010, 06:09 PM
No ones a bully ROFL

Rob
13-04-2010, 06:10 PM
guy's lets just stop this? It's been going on since yesterday evening, get over it and post in another thread before this one is locked

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Of course there is. Common sense. MeMyself&I is quiet clearly the age she says she is, such is obvious from her posts.

The ones who can't feign maturity get caught in the net, the ones who fit right in and make us all think they are older don't, and that's okay, because as they proved they are obviously mature and level headed enough to take part in discussions with others on a public forum.

Quality control. We need it. It would save so much needless trouble.

Dont get me wrong, I understand what you are saying. However, some members post do not reflect their correct age. Have you never heard of peadophiles? They lie and are good at it. I'm not saying anyone on here is a peadophile, but what I am saying is the guessing how old a person is due to there posting style may not be a true reflection of their age, so it would be unfair to disallow access to a site without fact knowledge.

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 06:11 PM
i never called you a bitch samy and all you did was laugh at me and you were making up posts of mine and you were agreeing with patrick and stuff all you were doing was fitting in with the rest

Tom4784
13-04-2010, 06:11 PM
I don't think you understand. It is not only the situation that happened last night. I have seen many members continously take the piss out of her. She is 13 years old, nevermind her age for a second. Ganging up on someone is unnaceptable. Plus who are you to say someone should look at themselves for questioning what happened last night. Its not about brownie points. Its about peoples feelings. If my 13 year old daughter was on the internet, i would HATE the fact if she was being taken the piss out off. Who knows? She may deal with similar activity in real life and comes to the internet for a an escape, then there is immature people like yourselves, trying in anyway possible to make her TiBB life hell.
Its not nice dezzy, and if you cannot see that then maybe you should look at yourself.

Well I can't comment on any other incidents, the only times I have a go at her is if she posts something silly like I do with any other member. But to re-iterate a point someone else made, The Internet like Real Life is not a nice place. Thick Skin is a must.

How have I made her life hell? Typical overreaction from you as always, why don't you come down from that high horse? It must be tired carrying you around all day. I've looked at myself and I'm fine Andy, I'm not the one overreacting on an internet forum about something that doesn't matter. But again, any excuse to be Self Righteous isn't it?

MMAI, if you truly feel bullied on here then just block everyone who makes you feel so, problem solved and if you do have RL problems then I sympathise and hope you sort them out.

That's all there is to it, people take this site way to godamn seriously. Finally Andy? Be careful of always taking the Moral Highground, the air's thin and it's EXTREMELY easy to fall and make yourself look stupid...

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:13 PM
nice? hmm she called me a 'bitch', a 'slag', a 'sheep' etc. And even today, she just said 'that was a pointless post' to one of my posts - I mean come on! But I'm not getting involved anymore in her childish, petty, immature behavior.

And Im sure i have called people that, and worse.
honestly - last night, how you deny that you werent trying to 'fit in' is just crazy! you blatantly were.
People come out with allsorts here anyway. no need to take it to heart.
and you say she was 'petty etc' when it takes two to argue over it.

Stu
13-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Dont get me wrong, I understand what you are saying. However, some members post do not reflect their correct age. Have you never heard of peadophiles? They lie and are good at it. I'm not saying anyone on here is a peadophile, but what I am saying is the guessing how old a person is due to there posting style may not be a true reflection of their age, so it would be unfair to disallow access to a site without fact knowledge.
Paedophiles act like children, right, so they get caught in the net too.

?

It's common sense. Not an uber strict system. We get rid of the obvious ones. I'm not saying everyone should undergo an examination. I know we have a few immature oldies too.

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:15 PM
And Im sure i have called people that, and worse.
honestly - last night, how you deny that you werent trying to 'fit in' is just crazy! you blatantly were.
People come out with allsorts here anyway. no need to take it to heart.
and you say she was 'petty etc' when it takes two to argue over it.

I wasn't. MMAI was being horrible to me. I protected myself. end of. enjoy arguing with somebody else. :xyxwave:

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Well I can't comment on any other incidents, the only times I have a go at her is if she posts something silly like I do with any other member. But to re-iterate a point someone else made, The Internet like Real Life is not a nice place. Thick Skin is a must.

How have I made her life hell? Typical overreaction from you as always, why don't you come down from that high horse? It must be tired carrying you around all day. I've looked at myself and I'm fine Andy, I'm not the one overreacting on an internet forum about something that doesn't matter. But again, any excuse to be Self Righteous isn't it?

MMAI, if you truly feel bullied on here then just block everyone who makes you feel so, problem solved and if you do have RL problems then I sympathise and hope you sort them out.

That's all there is to it, people take this site way to godamn seriously. Finally Andy? Be careful of always taking the Moral Highground, the air's thin and it's EXTREMELY easy to fall and make yourself look stupid...

Dezzy, I dont care if i look stupid, act stupid, appear stupid because for me your opinions dont matter nor does anyone elses on this forum. However clearly MM&I does get upset, so its only right to not make fun of her.
Just because you arent in "real life" situations does not mean to say that humiliating someone for your own pleasure is acceptable. What age are you? 20-something and you feel that taking the piss out of a 13 year old girl is acceptable because she posts something silly its acceptable?
Do you need to make someone else feel bad, to make yourself feel better.

Plus this whole high horse thing. Its pathetic. I'm just posting my opinion on the matter and when you dont agree with it, I'm on my high horse. Now Dezzy I think you should look at yourself closer now. You might actually see that I'm right.

Shaun
13-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Can we give up the 'look at yourself' card. It's so mundane.

Stacey.
I wasn't. MMAI was being horrible to me. I protected myself. end of. enjoy arguing with somebody else. :xyxwave:

No - youre obviously going to act like you were in the right last night!
and you think thats ok, because people may agree [because of their dislike of Jess] and back you up.
yes, and that was all she was doing - protecting herself.
sometimes, people say the first things that come into their heads.
i have to hold back a lot with what i say sometimes, if i didnt i would be banned constantly.
Its not a case of arguing - its discussing what happened.
and its clear you cant think of anything else to make your point with.

andybigbro
Paedophiles act like children, right, so they get caught in the net too.

?

It's common sense. Not an uber strict system. We get rid of the obvious ones. I'm not saying everyone should undergo an examination. I know we have a few immature oldies too.

Ok, I understand. All I am saying that people who are immature, but are actually 16+ may be resticted due to that rule being introduced. Which wouldnt be fair. I understand that BB is a adult orientated show, so really it should be for adult members. However Big Brother is ending this year so it would be silly to change the rules now.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Can we give up the 'look at yourself' card. It's so mundane.

haha, ok. I felt the need to say it again though. :blush:

Vicky.
13-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I really dont see last night as bullying to be honest.

Copying an avatar and signature, and posting leona lewis lyrics...while annoying, is not bullying.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:22 PM
I really dont see last night as bullying to be honest.

Copying an avatar and signature, and posting leona lewis lyrics...while annoying, is not bullying.

Last ngiht was a gang up to humilate someone. It isnt only last nights actions which is why i made the first post. Its because i have noticed it happen before.

lily.
13-04-2010, 06:22 PM
tbh, I'm more interested in the Stacey/Samey thing, cuz it's been going on throughout and I have no idea what that fight is about..

lily.
13-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Also, I think you all are ganging up on Dezzy.. isn't that the same?

Vicky.
13-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Its hardly humiliating to have someone copy your avatar...especially when you practically copied it from someone else...

Shaun
13-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Its hardly humiliating to have someone copy your avatar...especially when you practically copied it from someone else...

Indeed. If it was so annoying she [MMAI] shouldn't have copied someone else's and then made a thread asking people not to copy it.

I'd have copied it even if it were Sticks.

Tom4784
13-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Dezzy, I dont care if i look stupid, act stupid, appear stupid because for me your opinions dont matter nor does anyone elses on this forum. However clearly MM&I does get upset, so its only right to not make fun of her.
Just because you arent in "real life" situations does not mean to say that humiliating someone for your own pleasure is acceptable. What age are you? 20-something and you feel that taking the piss out of a 13 year old girl is acceptable because she posts something silly its acceptable?
Do you need to make someone else feel bad, to make yourself feel better.

Plus this whole high horse thing. Its pathetic. I'm just posting my opinion on the matter and when you dont agree with it, I'm on my high horse. Now Dezzy I think you should look at yourself closer now. You might actually see that I'm right.

At the end of the day you take this all too seriously and that in itself is a lot more dangerous then me making light of it all. Think about it.

That's all I'm gonna say, this is ridiculous and I'm constantly repeating myself. When it comes to replying to half the members on this site in future I'm just gonna talk to the teapot downstairs, it understands a lot more and the conversation's better.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:25 PM
tbh, I'm more interested in the Stacey/Samey thing, cuz it's been going on throughout and I have no idea what that fight is about..

its basically because of the whole MeMyselfandI case.
the fact was: it was NOT the same avatar, so why the fuss?
And the way Samy was blatantly trying to fit in with everyone. [the majority]
:p aha.

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:28 PM
its basically because of the whole MeMyselfandI case.
the fact was: it was NOT the same avatar, so why the fuss?
And the way Samy was blatantly trying to fit in with everyone. [the majority]
:p aha.

shut the hell up, Stacey. I've had enough now. I couldn't care less about 'everyone'. I was mad at MMAI for 'copying' my avatar, being mean to me all night, and insulting my friends. hmm how can I put this in a nice way? piss off.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:29 PM
At the end of the day you take this all too seriously and that in itself is a lot more dangerous then me making light of it all. Think about it.

That's all I'm gonna say, this is ridiculous and I'm constantly repeating myself. When it comes to replying to half the members on this site in future I'm just gonna talk to the teapot downstairs, it understands a lot more and the conversation's better.

It understand alot more? Hows that because it will agree with you? I see so you dont like when people dont agree?

Dezzy, we have different views, I believe MM&I was treated unfairly, you obivously don't.

Says more about you than me. :)

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Also, I think you all are ganging up on Dezzy.. isn't that the same?

No Linda, Im the only one really discussing it with Dezzy. Last night there were two sides. Dezzy, InOne, Shaun etc having different view points to me, Stacey, WOMBAI, thebeast etc.

This is just a carryon, I am not humiliating Dezzy, i am discussing the previous nights situation.

Completely different. :wink:

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:32 PM
shut the hell up, Stacey. I've had enough now. I couldn't care less about 'everyone'. I was mad at MMAI for 'copying' my avatar, being mean to me all night, and insulting my friends. hmm how can I put this in a nice way? piss off.

Not the sweety samy we all thought eh? :shrug:
By the way you were laughing along with people - how the hell is that not trying to fit in?!
Agreeing with them, and all.
if you werent bothered, why did you keep posting the little sly comments about Jess?
as i said before - who would just sit there and take the comments that were being given out?
she did what most people her age would do. and you didnt like it.

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 06:33 PM
SAMY I only insulted 2 people so how did i insult your friends?

i insulted you and cararaw

i insulted cararaw because she was posting pictures of leona crying being punched and she was laughing at me aswell as saying my avatar was -999999 in the avatar thread. Then she kept calling me names so i called her a bitch and that was after she called me a bitch! she said before me "when will this bitch leave" then i said im thinking about leaving and she said "dont let the door hit you on the way out bitch" so i called her a bitch

you were fine with me having that avatar you said something like "aha mm&i you kinda copied my avatar lol :)" so i said well its a different avatar and i was being really nice to you i said i loved your avatar samy and i rated it 10. then as soon as patrick jack stephanie and ziggy and the rest got involved you copied them all and was just laughing along. then you were laughing at the picture of leona lewis crying and called her a horse. so you just completely changed and you were being horrible! so i was not being mean to you

Twilight
13-04-2010, 06:35 PM
OMFG this all happened when i was in bed ****kkk

Shaun

oh my god. can't you smell the **** that you're talking through? you wonder why everyone calls you self-righteous and sanctimonious and it's because of childish little digs like that. You're a petulant child.

InOne
No Linda, Im the only one really discussing it with Dezzy. Last night there were two sides. Dezzy, InOne, Shaun etc having different view points to me, Stacey, WOMBAI, thebeast etc.

This is just a carryon, I am not humiliating Dezzy, i am discussing the previous nights situation.

I was just being realistic, people need to toughen up.

Stacey.
SAMY I only insulted 2 people so how did i insult your friends?

i insulted you and cararaw

i insulted cararaw because she was posting pictures of leona crying being punched and she was laughing at me aswell as saying my avatar was -999999 in the avatar thread. Then she kept calling me names so i called her a bitch and that was after she called me a bitch! she said before me "when will this bitch leave" then i said im thinking about leaving and she said "dont let the door hit you on the way out bitch" so i called her a bitch

you were fine with me having that avatar you said something like "aha mm&i you kinda copied my avatar lol :)" so i said well its a different avatar and i was being really nice to you i said i loved your avatar samy and i rated it 10. then as soon as patrick jack stephanie and ziggy and the rest got involved you copied them all and was just laughing along. then you were laughing at the picture of leona lewis crying and called her a horse. so you just completely changed and you were being horrible! so i was not being mean to you

this is true.

Twilight
13-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Cararawr is epic for that ROFL<3

Tom4784
It understand alot more? Hows that because it will agree with you? I see so you dont like when people dont agree?

Dezzy, we have different views, I believe MM&I was treated unfairly, you obivously don't.

Really? You're playing that line again? Broken reocrd springs to mind.

Also you missed my point entirely, what I was saying is that you take this site and the internet too seriously and that's a lot more problematic then me treating it too lightly. You become too involved just look back at this topic you've treated this whole matter like an international incident. Getting too involved makes things seem bigger and worse then they are that's what I'm saying.

Also like Linda pointed out don't go on about people ganging up on each other when you and the rest of the moral brigade have doen the same thing to me since the start of the topic. I'm drawing a line here, this is a waste of time seeing as you've been made to look hypocritical now so let's leave it at that.

Raph
Not the sweety samy we all thought eh? :shrug:
By the way you were laughing along with people - how the hell is that not trying to fit in?!
Agreeing with them, and all.
if you werent bothered, why did you keep posting the little sly comments about Jess?
as i said before - who would just sit there and take the comments that were being given out?
she did what most people her age would do. and you didnt like it.

says more about you than me. :xyxwave:

Stacey.
Cararawr is epic for that ROFL<3

oh, be quiet!

Jack_
13-04-2010, 06:38 PM
ziggy

And it's not you, it's me.

:joker:

Raph
Stace, MMAI (presuming you're different people) - get over it. learn to be a little more respectful, and not be so blatently rude. and also, get your facts straight in the future. You're both childish, petty and immature. Doesn't surprise me that you dislike Rachel Rice in the slightest.

Stacey.
says more about you than me. :xyxwave:

hardly.
i defended who i believe was in the right, just as i do in any situation that occurs here.
Doesnt really say anything about me, other than me giving my opinion.

Twilight
oh, be quiet!

LMAO were online you can't tell someone to be quiet

Stephanie
13-04-2010, 06:39 PM
oh god lol!

Tom4784

Screw my last comment I need to adress this.

We already attained that last night wasn't bulying right? and the last few pages you've been going on about ganging up on people right? How was this topic different to last night? It was you, Wombai, IloveDC and others. It's ganging up whether you like it or not.

THIS is where I shall leave it.

Raph

true that. :hugesmile:

lily.
13-04-2010, 06:40 PM

True fact.

edit: Ok, that was weird.. we posted the same lol

andybigbro
Really? You're playing that line again? Broken reocrd springs to mind.

Also you missed my point entirely, what I was saying is that you take this site and the internet too seriously and that's a lot more problematic then me treating it too lightly. You become too involved just look back at this topic you've treated this whole matter like an international incident. Getting too involved makes things seem bigger and worse then they are that's what I'm saying.

Also like Linda pointed out don't go on about people ganging up on each other when you and the rest of the moral brigade have doen the same thing to me since the start of the topic. I'm drawing a line here, this is a waste of time seeing as you've been made to look hypocritical now so let's leave it at that.

If you feel ganged up on then I'm sorry. But surely you cannot feel that way. People in this thread have been backing you up. Are you blind? MM&I had no-one there is a difference. Maybe it has been made bigger than it is, but its because i have strong beliefs on bullyingm not matter where it takes place.

Now werent you going to get a cup of tea or something...

Stacey.
Stace, MMAI (presuming you're different people) - get over it. learn to be a little more respectful, and not be so blatently rude. and also, get your facts straight in the future. You're both childish, petty and immature. Doesn't surprise me that you dislike Rachel Rice in the slightest.

WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.
obviously. i somehow think we would have been discovered by now, if we were the same person!
i know exactly what i saw last night. we all did.
and for the record, this has nothing to do with Rachel ****ing Rice.

Ninastar
god its started again. :bored:

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 06:41 PM
samy how can i have respect for you everytime you post i look at your signature and that is aimed at me!!

and also how can i if all you do is laugh at me and call my role model a horse and follow the crowd and copy what they did. as soon as patrick says something about me you quote it and put "laugh2" everytime! same if jack says something you'll laugh with a horrible comment!

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:41 PM
true that. :hugesmile:

Another sneaky little comment!

lily.
13-04-2010, 06:42 PM
LEAVE
DEZZY
ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

sad/

Twilight
13-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Another sneaky little comment!

Shes agreeing with me how is that sly

lily.
13-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I agreed too.. if anyone cares.. :P

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 06:43 PM
samy please reply to my point as you said i insulted your friends i replied on page 7

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:44 PM

this. I think Stace is just out to get me! :p x

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:44 PM

its the way shes doing it.
IT IS SO OBVIOUS.
she wasnt bothered too much at first, [about the avatar] until everyone else started going on about it.
When everyone else comes in, talking about it, she 'laughs' and agrees with them, every ****ing time they post!

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:45 PM
this. I think Stace is just out to get me! :p x

wow.
you know exactly what youre doing dont ya.
acting 'innocent' over it all!
Its written all over your comments!!!

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:46 PM
its the way shes doing it.
IT IS SO OBVIOUS.
she wasnt bothered too much at first, [about the avatar] until everyone else started going on about it.
When everyone else comes in, talking about it, she 'laughs' and agrees with them, every ****ing time they post!

I ASKED Jack and Paddy to come in. so piss off Stacey.

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:46 PM
wow.
you know exactly what youre doing dont ya.
acting 'innocent' over it all!
Its written all over your comments!!!

as David from BB10 mayy say, 'You're a very, very bad judge of character'.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:47 PM

Swearing on the forum is not acceptable. Have you read the forum rules dear?

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:47 PM

why?
because you couldnt 'take it on' yourself or something?

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Swearing on the forum is not acceptable. Have you read the forum rules dear?

I don't consider it a swear word, and honestly? I'm a disney girl who never ever swears so :p I'm just so sick of this aggressive behavior. it really upsets me tbh. :(

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 06:48 PM
as David from BB10 mayy say, 'You're a very, very bad judge of character'.

its so clear what you are doing!
i can see right through your 'game'.

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:49 PM
why?
because you couldnt 'take it on' yourself or something?

exactly. MMAI started atacking me for no reason. Now go and play with your barbie dolls or something ;)

Twilight
LMAO how does samy have a game?

InOne
http://www.disneylandpostcards.com/images/Mickey-Mouse.png

andybigbro
I don't consider it a swear word, and honestly? I'm a disney girl who never ever swears so :p I'm just so sick of this aggressive behavior. it really upsets me tbh. :(

In that context its swearing.
Disney girls can go bad you know, Britney Spears..

Raph
13-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Stace, you're a bully. Find yourself a different victim. Thank you.

and Joe, I adore you to bits! :hug:
you too Emily :) x

James
13-04-2010, 06:50 PM
This argument is just going to go round and round in circles so I'd better close it.

By the way, I think we need to delete some of the sigs which refer to other members (negatively). It doesn't do much good for these posts to travel about different threads on the forum.