PDA

View Full Version : Vote BB raving loony party!!

Beastie
13-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Published: Today
IT'S time to get voting. No, not in the General Election, it's that other great popularity contest - Big Brother.
Or to give it it's proper name - Big Brother: The End.

Channel 4 is axing the show after ten years but is desperate for it to go out with a bang.

So some of the biggest characters are set to return, and Sun readers get to help shape this year's line-up. But who should go back in the house?

We've picked a few of our favourites, but you can vote for any one of the old housemates online.

No reunion could be complete without original BB baddie "Nasty" NICK BATEMAN.

Nick, 42, became a national hate figure back in 2000 - after he committed the ultimate crime of writing down names in a bid to persuade housemates who to nominate.

BB7 Tourette's sufferer PETE BENNETT was good value if a tad tiresome to the outside world.

And no golden oldies line-up would be complete without that whining blonde NIKKI GRAHAME from BB7.

To vote for your fave and Have Your Say, click the SunVote icon below!

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2929581/Vote-your-favourite-Big-Brother-housemate-back-in-for-the-last-series.html#ixzz0kzE3sdXM

source: The Sun

It might be an allright idea.. voting one of them back in. Not sure if they should be aligible to win though! However in that voting poll there was no Luke Marsden on it :( No Freddie Fisher and a few others were missed off. I think Nikki will probs be voted back in.. maybe even Pete or Brian Dowling not sure.. I think it would be a good idea.. maybe.. it all depends who is voted back in! lol

Maybe the producers are desperate to find the "next Jade Goody". Someone who can take over her crown of being the most successful Big Brother contestant ever.. after all she achieved outside the house and all the money she made.

ILoveTRW
13-04-2010, 01:35 PM
i like this idea

bbfan1991
13-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Voted for Nikki now:D.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 01:44 PM
i just voted for Nasty Nick. :D
i watched some episodes back, when he was in it, he seems cool and entertaining!

Beastie
13-04-2010, 01:58 PM
i just voted for Nasty Nick. :D
i watched some episodes back, when he was in it, he seems cool and entertaining!

Nasty Nick <3

Beastie
13-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Lol Stacey plus can you put in your avatar a pic of Nasty Nick and type..

Nasty Nick <3

LOL!

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Lol Stacey plus can you put in your avatar a pic of Nasty Nick and type..

Nasty Nick <3

LOL!

i will do :D
Only changed it to Anna today though...
and Zoe loves her! :love:
i`ll keep her for a bit longer first

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 02:04 PM
how do i vote nikki

Jack_
13-04-2010, 02:05 PM
It's a good enough idea but the list sucks.

RACHEL ****ING RICE? God forbid if she goes back in it'll be the worst decision since axing the show itself.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 02:06 PM

RACHEL ****ING RICE? God forbid if she goes back in it'll be the worst decision since axing the show itself.

:laugh:

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 02:07 PM
oh i voted nikki

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 02:07 PM
why is sophie so low in votes

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 02:09 PM
why is sophie so low in votes

i dont know D:
shes amazing.

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 02:10 PM
my 3 favourites are nikki sam and amander and sophie

bbfan1991
13-04-2010, 02:15 PM

Just the winners of BB was suggested before thank God that idea was scrapped:hugesmile:.

People like Science, Freddie, Makosi and Marcus are missing from it:bawling:.

BB_Eye
13-04-2010, 02:17 PM
What a half-baked idea. :rolleyes:

I don't want any of them back in the house, I think we saw quite enough of them last year, let alone the previous seasons they appeared in.

Stacey.
13-04-2010, 02:19 PM
my 3 favourites are nikki sam and amander and sophie

theyre all cool :D

bbfan1991
13-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I expect them to do something again to remember Jade Goody (RIP) as it is the last series:).

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-04-2010, 02:31 PM
I voted for Aisleyne

Braden
13-04-2010, 04:11 PM
I voted for Aisleyne.

Why is she so low in the percentages!?

Patrick
13-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Sorry, Um..

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THEM?

Are they serious?

1. 'Is this the series full with Ex Winners people have been hoping for' Uh no you idiots clearly not if there was auditions held across the country and why would we want Ex Winners? Most of them were ****.

2. That poll is a disgrace, its filled with bores and they didnt include any good Big Brother 9 Housemates, it was just Rachel Rice and Mikey, Two of the most boring housemates of all time.
Why is it everyone looks down at BB9 and wont give it the time of day yet messes like BB8 have about 2 or more Housemates nominated to go back!

Is this poll official of just for a laugh?

I'll be fuming I Mean really pissed off if this poll is an official C4 Poll.
I mean surely they would have it on their website right?

ILoveTRW
13-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Sorry, Um..

Are they serious?

1. 'Is this the series full with Ex Winners people have been hoping for' Uh no you idiots clearly not if there was auditions held across the country and why would we want Ex Winners? Most of them were ****.

2. That poll is a disgrace, its filled with bores and they didnt include any good Big Brother 9 Housemates, it was just Rachel Rice and Mikey, Two of the most boring housemates of all time.
Why is it everyone looks down at BB9 and wont give it the time of day yet messes like BB8 have about 2 or more Housemates nominated to go back!

bb9 was a mess, even davina knows it

BB_Eye
13-04-2010, 04:44 PM

Agreed... the show took a nosedive halfway through and it had nothing to do with Mikey.

Patrick
13-04-2010, 05:06 PM

There has been alot worse series than BB9.

How Does Davina know it?
She had a ball presenting BB9 you could tell :)

I do hope in the summer she reveals here top 3 Series to us and gives us her opinion on every series.
Then well know for sure.

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Sorry, Um..

Are they serious?

it picked every winner so rachel hat to be included :sleep:
and it picked mikey cus he came 2nd it should of picked rex tho

iRyan
14-04-2010, 03:27 AM
They should've included Rex, Rebecca, Sara, and Luke from BB9 in that list.
And included Marcus, Noirin, and Freddie from BB10.
And where is Makosi? And Charley and Chanelle from BB8?

But from that list I would like to see Nikki, Glyn, Aisleyne, Brian Belo, Samanda, Sophie, and Siavash the most.

Beastie
14-04-2010, 11:15 PM
bump

Patrick
14-04-2010, 11:47 PM
I've discovered its not official, C4 havent confirmed it plus another member pointed out a glitch of how easy it is to fix, I was able to make the percentage go up for a BB5 Housemate by one click.

Raph
14-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Rachel is at 30.11%. <3

Ross
15-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Top 5 at the moment:

1. Rachel Rice 29.62%
2. Nikki Grahame 18.31%
3. Brian Dowling 18.17%
4. Pete Bennet 11.56%
5. Kate Lawler 3.82%

Patrick
15-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Top 5 at the moment:

1. Rachel Rice 29.62%
2. Nikki Grahame 18.31%
3. Brian Dowling 18.17%
4. Pete Bennet 11.56%
5. Kate Lawler 3.82%

LMFAO I bet even if this was official Channel 4 would take it down the minute Rachel Won.

The ratings would drop the nothing except for about 2 people who want to watch her in the house eat grapes.

Obviously somebodies been cheating when voting lol

It would be horrible though if this Poll was official and that was the results.

Thank god its just a stupid little Sun Poll.

bbfan1991
15-04-2010, 12:46 AM
LMFAO I bet even if this was official Channel 4 would take it down the minute Rachel Won.

The ratings would drop the nothing except for about 2 people who want to watch her in the house eat grapes.

Obviously somebodies been cheating when voting lol

It would be horrible though if this Poll was official and that was the results.

Thank god its just a stupid little Sun Poll.

I agree, maybe this poll is just a bit of fun.. perhaps some former housemates are going back in but I don't know if C4 would risk a public vote again because look how the Nikki and co thing ended up in BB7:rolleyes:.

Patrick
15-04-2010, 12:52 AM
I agree, maybe this poll is just a bit of fun.. perhaps some former housemates are going back in but I don't know if C4 would risk a public vote again because look how the Nikki and co thing ended up in BB7:rolleyes:.

Yeah exactally.

Tbh what they could do is secretly lurk about fan sites/forums and see who the fans would want back or supported the most in old seasons without actually asking them if you get me?

At least that way the fans will get what we want.

And boring people wont be in it, and hopefully if old HMs do go back they'll be from later seasons and not from BB1-4 especially BB4, The HMs were boring in that, wouldnt mind a BB1 HM though.

And they would also be likely to get Marcus back too if they didnt do a public vote :D

bbfan1991
15-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Yeah exactally.

Tbh what they could do is secretly lurk about fan sites/forums and see who the fans would want back or supported the most in old seasons without actually asking them if you get me?

At least that way the fans will get what we want.

And boring people wont be in it, and hopefully if old HMs do go back they'll be from later seasons and not from BB1-4 especially BB4, The HMs were boring in that, wouldnt mind a BB1 HM though.

And they would also be likely to get Marcus back too if they didnt do a public vote :D

They could just throw a couple of people from each series in for a task or in to visit.. I would love to see a Science and Maxwell reunion or Nikki and Aisleyne or Freddie and Bea or Marcus and Noirin:joker:.

Ross
15-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Well I voted Rachel, she's my favourite contestant ever.