PDA

View Full Version : Pre-BB: Possible May launch and ex-hm's to return?

Rob
13-04-2010, 04:55 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4034/bigbrotehrlogo.gif

Big Brother is now only just under 2 months away and the rumour mill has begun to turn for the final time.

It has been reported that Endemol Bosses are planning to make Big Brother go out with a bang and that some previous favourite housemates will return to house, as a stint to try and increase ratings and increase ratings to make the show appear more attractive to other broadcasters.

The series which is rumoured on many internet forums to launch later next month is the last to be broadcast on Channel 4.

More news as we get it here at TiBB towers

Raph
13-04-2010, 05:00 PM
:D

Patrick
13-04-2010, 05:39 PM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4034/bigbrotehrlogo.gif

Big Brother is now only just under 2 months away and the rumour mill has begun to turn for the final time.

It has been reported that Endemol Bosses are planning to make Big Brother go out with a bang and that some previous favourite housemates will return to house, as a stint to try and increase ratings and increase ratings to make the show appear more attractive to other broadcasters.

The series which is rumoured on many internet forums to launch later next month is the last to be broadcast on Channel 4.

More news as we get it here at TiBB towers

s0b

Thats all I want, Thank you Endemol.. Thank you.

MeMyselfAndI
i hope nikki grahame goes in
who is she where did you find her!
:laugh2:

Patrick
..Wait why is the BB8 Eye there?

Is it just me or is it like on Youtube, Google, FB and other websites that everytime BB is mentioned no matter how current.. the BB8 eye is always used as a profile picture? LOL

Patrick
13-04-2010, 05:40 PM
what a pointless post ":D"

She will dont worry.

Rob
13-04-2010, 05:41 PM

Is it just me or is it like on Youtube, Google, FB and other websites that everytime BB is mentioned no matter how current.. the BB8 eye is always used as a profile picture? LOL

Was the first picture i found in the library :P

MeMyselfAndI
13-04-2010, 05:41 PM
so nikki is going in?

Rob
13-04-2010, 05:44 PM
so nikki is going in?

nothing is confirmed, these are just rumours floating around today

Raph
13-04-2010, 05:46 PM
what a pointless post ":D"

get a life MMAI. I'm happy BB is starting. I would presume you would be too.

Rob
13-04-2010, 05:47 PM
get a life MMAI. I'm happy BB is starting. I would presume you would be too.

let's not start an arguement, remember these comments are duplicated on the hompeage :hugesmile:

Patrick
13-04-2010, 05:47 PM
so nikki is going in?

Nothing is confirmed by Big Brother but Nikki is the most loved Housemate ever and Im sure they will do all they can to get her back, She left BB7 and came back in, she was evicted and returned a few years later to the BB10 House.. cant see why she wouldnt do it again.

The public love Nikki, and Nikki loves attention :love:

Jack_
13-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I can't wait now. Oh, and hello to anyone reading this on the homepage :hugesmile:

Rob
13-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Nothing is confirmed by Big Brother but Nikki is the most loved Housemate ever and Im sure they will do all they can to get her back, She left BB7 and came back in, she was evicted and returned a few years later to the BB10 House.. cant see why she wouldnt do it again.

The public love Nikki, and Nikki loves attention :love:

Edemol need to rise the ratings to stand a chance of the show being picked up elsewhere, so it really would not suprise me

Mrluvaluva
13-04-2010, 05:50 PM
According to a post on DS:

"The former HMs who have so far signed up for BB11 (if my info is correct - which is open to conjecture) are:

Nick Bateman, Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling, Helen Adams, Jon Tickle, Victor Ebuwa, Craig Coates and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace. Pencilled in & very likely to also appear: Pete Bennett, Anferny Hutton, Shahbaz Chauhdry, Brian Belo, the twinnies, Mikey Hughes and Charley Uchea.

Some will only be making short guest appearances, others will be entering the house to spend significant time with the new crop of HMs. None of the former HMs will be eligible to win...but the most import rule of BB is that Big Brother can change the rules at any time."

Link (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1238234&page=4)

Most probably bollocks though.

andybigbro
13-04-2010, 06:05 PM
To be honest. I do not want old housemates.

I like newones. The old housemates have had their time.

ILoveTRW
13-04-2010, 06:08 PM

"The former HMs who have so far signed up for BB11 (if my info is correct - which is open to conjecture) are:

Nick Bateman, Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling, Helen Adams, Jon Tickle, Victor Ebuwa, Craig Coates and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace. Pencilled in & very likely to also appear: Pete Bennett, Anferny Hutton, Shahbaz Chauhdry, Brian Belo, the twinnies, Mikey Hughes and Charley Uchea.

Some will only be making short guest appearances, others will be entering the house to spend significant time with the new crop of HMs. None of the former HMs will be eligible to win...but the most import rule of BB is that Big Brother can change the rules at any time."

all you need is shahbaz in the house on his own and you have a series

Rob
13-04-2010, 06:09 PM

lol shahbaz was hilarious! he should of stuck it out!

iRyan
13-04-2010, 08:01 PM

Hope that is false, I don't like any of those housemates.

Patrick
13-04-2010, 08:04 PM

:joker::joker:

'Dont **** with me fellas!'

Jordan.
13-04-2010, 08:08 PM
If its true Nikki & Aisleyne need to come back!!

"you better know yourself if your talking about me, little girl :p"

Rob
13-04-2010, 08:09 PM
They won't be anything like they were when they were in the house, it's been years, they will have changed alot!

Patrick
13-04-2010, 08:43 PM
They won't be anything like they were when they were in the house, it's been years, they will have changed alot!

OMG True.

:shocked:

Like Michelle Bass changed dramatically when she went in BB10 for that day.

iRyan
14-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Everytime I see Nikki do any appearence, she always seems exactly like how she was on the show. She hasn't aged at all....still looks exactly the same!

alfiegreen
14-04-2010, 02:08 PM

Nikki is going in, i know her family and its been confirmed.

WOMBAI
14-04-2010, 02:52 PM
We don't want ex-hms - we have seen way too much of them already! I won't be bothered with the show if that is the best they can do!