PDA

View Full Version : ban the dog from parks < sign my petition please

dirtyvileHARRYuk
14-04-2010, 08:37 AM
gotya on big brother message board < ofcourse the joe dose not think that < we need to ban all the crazy people and the people to lazy to clear up. anyone got any views ?

ban the dog < gmtv debate

has this country lost the plot,

because i would like to no where dogs are meant to trot.

parks are there for fun, exercise and walking,

don't discriminate against the ones with no talking.

if you have a gang that are spoiling the vibe,

then you call in the park ranger or the police tribe.

moved on and dealt with but the young are not persecuted,

so why are dogs having there life's more or less executed.

in this country you can not tar everything with the same brush,

so this this one park law i want to crush.

people power now needs to stand,

fight for the paw, join the joe petition band.

the joe has spoke and the park and dog i am sparking,

because if dogs get banned from parks, then this country is barking.

30stone
14-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Stupid!

People just need to clear up!

Is ridiculous..

WOMBAI
14-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Tougher sanctions are needed for the ignorant ones who can't be bothered to clean up after their dogs - personally I'd be tempted to rub their stupid faces in it!

LeatherTrumpet
14-04-2010, 08:59 AM
people cannot be relied on to clean up

it will Never happen

all dogs should be banned from public parks

Niamh.
14-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Of course they shouldn't! Where the ***** are people supposed to actually bring there dogs?????

BB_Eye
14-04-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm so glad they're debating important life or death matters like this before a general election.

Stacey.
14-04-2010, 10:38 AM
nah, i think that people should be allowed to bring their dogs to parks and stuff :)
Its nice for the dogs, and a good place to walk them!
people should just clear up after their own dog[s] though!

Jack_
14-04-2010, 10:58 AM
It's not the dog **** I'm bothered about, it's the fact that I'm terrified of them and that so many incidents regarding dog attacks seem to be happening.

Maybe not ban them from parks, but I'd certainly support a petition to have a law in which they must be on leads at all times in public areas.

BB_Eye
14-04-2010, 11:20 AM
It's not the dog **** I'm bothered about, it's the fact that I'm terrified of them and that so many incidents regarding dog attacks seem to be happening.

Maybe not ban them from parks, but I'd certainly support a petition to have a law in which they must be on leads at all times in public areas.

The problem isn't dogs, it's morons who have no idea how to train them and people who just want to have a big dog as a status symbol or to intimidate people. They need to tighten restrictions to prevent people like this from keeping animals.

Jack_
14-04-2010, 11:33 AM
The problem isn't dogs, it's morons who have no idea how to train them and people who just want to have a big dog as a status symbol or to intimidate people. They need to tighten restrictions to prevent people like this from keeping animals.

Hm, whilst I'm sure that's true, it's more the fact that they run up to you that I don't like, and I doubt there's going to be anyway to stop that unless they were on a lead. It's just the fear of them attacking me that I don't like. I understand that a lot of them are harmless but even so, it still terrifies me. But I can't stand those sorts of people either.

Niamh.
14-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Hm, whilst I'm sure that's true, it's more the fact that they run up to you that I don't like, and I doubt there's going to be anyway to stop that unless they were on a lead. It's just the fear of them attacking me that I don't like. I understand that a lot of them are harmless but even so, it still terrifies me. But I can't stand those sorts of people either.

Dogs should be kept on leads in the park I think as well.

LeatherTrumpet
14-04-2010, 01:03 PM
parks are for people not for dogs to defecate in.

all dogs should be banned as well as any brat in a hoodie

Niamh.
14-04-2010, 01:08 PM

What should we do with all the dogs then, keep them in our gardens forever or just shoot them all?

Niamh.
14-04-2010, 01:08 PM

Jediaphobe.......

LeatherTrumpet
14-04-2010, 02:55 PM
What should we do with all the dogs then, keep them in our gardens forever or just shoot them all?

walk them in the 99.9% of other places in your location, just keep them out of parks where people go to play, sit and relax.

dont be lazy:nono:

Niamh.
14-04-2010, 04:06 PM
walk them in the 99.9% of other places in your location, just keep them out of parks where people go to play, sit and relax.

dont be lazy:nono:

I dont see the problem if they're on a lead

Maybe we should ban kids from the park too, so they don't annoy the adults who want to relax and dont like kids?

sooty
14-04-2010, 10:09 PM
I love cats and dogs.

I do not think it is dogs fault. It is their owner's manner.

Last week I found a dog's xxx in my front lawn.
I wondered what was the owner doing that time, just looking at his/her dog doing nothing?