PDA

View Full Version : should we pay out for barry george ?

dirtyvileHARRYuk
19-04-2010, 09:48 AM
the joe is thinking yes and allot more then colins 700k < shame on the police < i new this guy never done it from day one <

should we pay out for barry george

i no my poems do dement,

but cast your memory back to my views that were cement.

from day one i did cast doubt,

and barry has served 8 years for knout.

tests were done and his intellect was the proof,

this man could not have carried this out as he's a known goof.

but still the police built up a case,

all involved bring disgrace.

you let a innocent man boil,

its only fair that your positions should now spoil.

colin stagg got £700 k for one year inside,

times that by barry's 8 years equals a zero divide.

the law is not clear and it is corrupt,

we need to protest and bring this to a end that's abrupt.

the minisnstry of justice said no compensation,

you should not be able to take 8 years of life with a false explanation.

THE JOE MIGHT JOIN THE FORCE LOL

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 10:32 AM
They wouldn't pay him compensation because he hasn't been proved innocient - just that the conviction was unsafe! Added to that - he has a history of stalking and intimidating women - so hardly an innocent man!

sooty
19-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Joe, Wombai

I thought Stug's £700k was not enough, considerate, years of abuse from public.

Barry George
I am not sure about it. I feel sorry if he was Innocent but then, no wonder police thought he was guilty looking at his records before the murder.
If he gets enormous amount of compensation I would feel uncomfortable.

dirtyvileHARRYuk
19-04-2010, 09:28 PM
he has wasted 8 years of his life and been through hell < show some compassion you guys please.

as for you whombai < you said he carnt get compo as he has not been proven innocent > i think you will find the law in this country is that < they have to prove your guilt.

if barry is reading this < i am on your side mate.

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Joe, Wombai

I thought Stug's £700k was not enough, considerate, years of abuse from public.

Barry George
I am not sure about it. I feel sorry if he was Innocent but then, no wonder police thought he was guilty looking at his records before the murder.
If he gets enormous amount of compensation I would feel uncomfortable.

I tend to agree!

WOMBAI
19-04-2010, 09:50 PM
he has wasted 8 years of his life and been through hell < show some compassion you guys please.

as for you whombai < you said he carnt get compo as he has not been proven innocent > i think you will find the law in this country is that < they have to prove your guilt.

if barry is reading this < i am on your side mate.

That is what I read about it Joe! That is why they refused to pay him compensation. 8 years is a long time - but with his history - I would also feel uncomfortable about him being paid a large amount of compensation. Too many question marks for my liking!

Shasown
19-04-2010, 10:29 PM

Yes to put you in prison, however we are talking about his compensation claim, he was freed on appeal, his conviction was deemed unsafe. When he went to claim compensation he uses civil not criminal proceedings.

Therefore evidence that was not presented in a criminal court can be introduced in a civil case, the CPS and Police still probably believe him to be guilty and all evidence regardless of how weak will have been entered to defend against the compensation claim.

Because he is claiming compensation on the grounds he was innocent of the charges brought he has to prove he is indeed innocent. Its no biggy, he appeals the decision and goes up through the courts, he will eventually win his claim.

dirtyvileHARRYuk
20-04-2010, 07:46 AM
That is what I read about it Joe! That is why they refused to pay him compensation. 8 years is a long time - but with his history - I would also feel uncomfortable about him being paid a large amount of compensation. Too many question marks for my liking!

wombai baby < the joe is finding it so hard to understand where you are comming from < i really am < are you in other words saying because of barrys past it dose not matter what they charge him with ? if you are saying that they might as well bang him up for doing every crime under the sun.

the joe is thinking you need to think about what you are saying ?

WOMBAI
20-04-2010, 08:48 AM
wombai baby < the joe is finding it so hard to understand where you are comming from < i really am < are you in other words saying because of barrys past it dose not matter what they charge him with ? if you are saying that they might as well bang him up for doing every crime under the sun.

the joe is thinking you need to think about what you are saying ?

I am giving the reasons why his claim for compo was refused! My personal feelings are that - like many - I stilll doubt his innocence - especially with his history - just not comfortable with him being paid compo. What if he did do it - and we are paying him for his crime? It is a difficult one!

dirtyvileHARRYuk
20-04-2010, 09:11 AM
yes it is difficult whombai < but the law can not swing like that < if there is evidence that he commited this crime < bang him up for life < if they can not prove it with all the technowledgy now a days < then in my eyes he is innocent < plus the farct hi iq level is the lowest in this country and are you hounestly saying that someone this unitteligent can carry out such a crime with no trace < its amazeing <

the joe is saying GO BARRY GO BARRY GO BARRY

i do say sorry for my bad spelling < i am to uniteligent <

30stone
20-04-2010, 09:43 AM
The man has lost 7 years!!!

time he could have used for anything including having kids etc he lost that.

why shouldnt he get some money..

WOMBAI
20-04-2010, 10:10 AM
yes it is difficult whombai < but the law can not swing like that < if there is evidence that he commited this crime < bang him up for life < if they can not prove it with all the technowledgy now a days < then in my eyes he is innocent < plus the farct hi iq level is the lowest in this country and are you hounestly saying that someone this unitteligent can carry out such a crime with no trace < its amazeing <

the joe is saying GO BARRY GO BARRY GO BARRY

i do say sorry for my bad spelling < i am to uniteligent <

You express your opinions well - the spelling is not so important! :thumbs:

WOMBAI
20-04-2010, 10:12 AM
The man has lost 7 years!!!

time he could have used for anything including having kids etc he lost that.

why shouldnt he get some money..

Although I get your point - I don't think the kids bit is very likely! He is odd and has a problem with women - hence the stalking in the past! Not your normal family man type!

Zippy
20-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Well I think he's guilty so Im not happy giving him big money.

He was being homed and fed in those years so he's saved a lot of money too! Lol.

Shasown
20-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Well I think he's guilty so Im not happy giving him big money.

He was being homed and fed in those years so he's saved a lot of money too! Lol.

Slight problem with your logic, to save money you have to have some sort of income, prison wages dont make millionaires. In fact if they were any good there would be queues of people trying to get into prison, rather than queueing in the jobcentres.

Zippy
20-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Slight problem with your logic, to save money you have to have some sort of income, prison wages dont make millionaires. In fact if they were any good there would be queues of people trying to get into prison, rather than queueing in the jobcentres.

I was :joker: ing!

Not about the guilty bit though. :nono:

Shasown
20-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I was :joker: ing!

Not about the guilty bit though. :nono:

I dont know if he is guilty for the murder of Jill Dando but he has an offensive face. Thats enough for me, send him down.

Zippy
20-04-2010, 04:40 PM
I dont know if he is guilty for the murder of Jill Dando but he has an offensive face. Thats enough for me, send him down.

and he's fat. Thats deserves a 5 stretch! :joker:

dirtyvileHARRYuk
20-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Although I get your point - I don't think the kids bit is very likely! He is odd and has a problem with women - hence the stalking in the past! Not your normal family man type!

yet again whobai < you can not say things like that " had a problem with woman" so he probably done it.

WOMBAI
20-04-2010, 10:11 PM
yet again whobai < you can not say things like that " had a problem with woman" so he probably done it.

I don't mean to offend you Joe - but he does have a history of stalking women - and whilst that in itself doesn't mean he killed Jill Dando - I have my reservations! Can't help it!

dirtyvileHARRYuk
21-04-2010, 09:41 AM
you may keep that opion wombai " he has a problem with woman" i myself have that view < but we are back to the same old story < it dose not mean he is quilty < i give up trying to get that point a cross. send him down for ever lol

sorry barry <