PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Remember The Irrepressible Dark Horse

Patrick
23-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Just came across this and have to say it reminded me of what a legend he was and how great BB10 was.

He was very correct when he said that it would go from a 5 Star Series to Half a star if he went.

Watch the video on this link.. this is why he still should of won, to this day!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2602259.ece

Smithy
23-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Most Overrated Housemate Ever!

Harry!
23-04-2010, 07:01 PM
He is so boring :sleep:

30stone
Lol.

He was a nerd and a loser really.

Braden

Nope, I think Freddie wins that one.

Smithy
23-04-2010, 07:02 PM

I hate them both equally and with a passion.

They can go jump off a bridge for all I care.

Braden

I second that.

bbfan1991

No more like Aisleyne does:p;).

As for Marcus he was great but Science IMO was way better!:D.

Twilight
23-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah i stopped caring about him like forever ago:/ still gotta love Freddie though<3

Harry!
23-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Angel should of won. She was a true star.

Stacey.
23-04-2010, 07:06 PM
he was cool! but found him annoying at times. :\

Braden
23-04-2010, 07:07 PM
No more like Aisleyne does:p;).

As for Marcus he was great but Science IMO was way better!:D.

I think Aisleyne had genuine reasons for people to like her.

Those two are just annoying twats, and I can't see why anyone likes them.

bbfan1991
23-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Angel should of won. She was a true star.

Angel was fab:), loved her friendship with Freddie and hated the week they were up same with Marcus:(, if only Sree had one more vote that week the slippery swine:joker:.

Twilight
23-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Aisleyne was a annoying *****.

bbfan1991
23-04-2010, 07:10 PM

Well I never took to her throughout BB7 nor did some others yet we're supposed to like her or the fans will hunt you down:joker:.

It's their personalities, what they offered as housemates and entertainment value that they are popular:).

Stu
23-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Let's not kid ourselves, he was an amazing housemate, despite the internet bumming.

bbfan1991
23-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Best thing was him dissing the irritant Sree, I really couldn't stand that guy at all:hugesmile:.

Patrick
23-04-2010, 07:14 PM

I think that title goes to Freddie seeing as Marcus was pretty much hated by alot of people and had to work his way up to gain a fan base were as Freddie just got bullied and everyone thought he was epic, also Rodrigo is more over rated than Marcus.

Braden
23-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Well I never took to her throughout BB7 nor did some others yet we're supposed to like her or the fans will hunt you down:joker:.

It's their personalities, what they offered as housemates and entertainment value that they are popular:).

Yeah they offered alot, yet both of them were cocky and irritating :p

Patrick
23-04-2010, 07:16 PM

Because Marcus was the life and soul of BB10, The series itself would of ended up like BB8 after a few weeks what with the horrible tasks, boring housemates etc

Marcus was always creating amazing moments and arguments, even if people say Noirin caused the biggest string of storylines in BB That would of never of happened had Marcus not chased her first.

I think the moment I really decided he was the best housemate ever, was when he completely OWNED Sree and Big Brother LOL

Jessica.
23-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Grotesque Muscularity <3

Smithy
23-04-2010, 07:18 PM
I think that title goes to Freddie seeing as Marcus was pretty much hated by alot of people and had to work his way up to gain a fan base were as Freddie just got bullied and everyone thought he was epic.

^

And BB8 was a good series, just because you don't like it doesn't mean no-one else does.

Patrick
23-04-2010, 07:20 PM
^

And BB8 was a good series, just because you don't like it doesn't mean no-one else does.

..Which explains why alot of people have a very low opinion of it and stopped watching half way through.

Yes.

Harry!
23-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Patrick BB8 was the first seris I watched fully and I loved it. (I was in-out with BB7 and did not watch much of older series).

Smithy
..Which explains why alot of people have a very low opinion of it and stopped watching half way through.

Yes.

Got better ratings than BB9 didn't it?

bbfan1991
I think that title goes to Freddie seeing as Marcus was pretty much hated by alot of people and had to work his way up to gain a fan base were as Freddie just got bullied and everyone thought he was epic, also Rodrigo is more over rated than Marcus.

It wasn't just because he clashed with certain people in there, as a person Freddie had nice qualities which people warmed to:).

Also the vote between Marcus and Freddie was the closest in the series and against Noirin he had 40% of the vote to go, against Siavash who was decling in popularity then he was evicted with 64% of the vote... Marcus may have had a lot of people who liked him on the Internet but maybe people who didn't use forums disliked him?.

Twilight
23-04-2010, 07:22 PM
BB8 was BB at its worst, the twins were just vile fake *****s.

Braden
23-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Because Marcus was the life and soul of BB10, The series itself would of ended up like BB8 after a few weeks what with the horrible tasks, boring housemates etc

Marcus was always creating amazing moments and arguments, even if people say Noirin caused the biggest string of storylines in BB That would of never of happened had Marcus not chased her first.

I think the moment I really decided he was the best housemate ever, was when he completely OWNED Sree and Big Brother LOL

Yes he did offer all of that, but I hate the fact that he was so full of himself. He thought he had good looks, he thought he had a good chance of winning and he tought he could get Noirin.

Honestly,I was just screaming at the telly :p

bbfan1991
23-04-2010, 07:24 PM
BB8 was BB at its worst, the twins were just vile fake *****s.

:nono: at least they were better than acting the dumb Brian Belo:D.

Twilight
23-04-2010, 07:26 PM
:nono: at least they were better than acting the dumb Brian Belo:D.

Him and the twins were ******* tbh

Braden
23-04-2010, 07:27 PM
I thought they could of done alot more with BB8, it was all there, just everything was put together wrong and some of the ideas they came up with were utter rubbish.

Tom4784
23-04-2010, 07:29 PM
It was the worst series with him in and it didn't get any better when he left and I liked him in the house. The series was just awful.

Twilight
23-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Emily was the best outta the BB8 housemates and she get kicked out:/

Smithy
23-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Noooo

Chanelle was amazing!!

bbfan1991
23-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Out of BB8 I only really liked Samanda, Gerry, Nicky, Tracey and Charley:D.

Couldn't stand Chanelle, Brian, Carole and Ziggy:mad:.

WOMBAI
23-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Just came across this and have to say it reminded me of what a legend he was and how great BB10 was.

He was very correct when he said that it would go from a 5 Star Series to Half a star if he went.

Watch the video on this link.. this is why he still should of won, to this day!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2602259.ece

I'd rather not, thanks! Ha, ha - macho - I'd say a big,fat, pink marshmallow man was more macho than him! :joker: I think you are as deluded as him Patrick - hope you live happily ever after together in your delusions! :joker:

WOMBAI
23-04-2010, 07:53 PM

Marcus never owned bb - they were taking the piss out of him! And ANYONE could have owned Sree! :joker:

BigBrotherfan4ever
23-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I think Marcus was the worse HM in BB history, he made my skin crawl, & the way he spoke & talked about women was just vile, that's why i could never watch BB 10 EVER EVER AGAIN:eek::devil:

Stacey.
23-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Sree was one of the best housemates ever. :)

Harry!
23-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Sree was one of the best housemates ever. :)

He has been shipped back to his own country now.

Jordan.
23-04-2010, 08:21 PM

thank ****.

Chels
23-04-2010, 08:23 PM
urgh yeah that ****.
glad he's pissed off where nobody has to see his vile mutton chops again.

Stacey.
23-04-2010, 08:25 PM

i know. :(

keithafc
24-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Marcus COULD of won BB but the whole Norin thing i think ruined it for him in the end. In the end, he kind of ran out of 'material' and just decided to swear constantly and sleep. He was a great HM though.

The problem with Freddie is he changed in the series, he could and possibly should of won but he ruined it for himself by not only getting a bit cocksure but he started to get more involved in arguments.

keithafc
24-04-2010, 11:04 PM
And by the way, the most overrated and annoying twat in BB 10 was Siavash. What a boring ****er he was. Dressed like a twat, talked like a twat and yet some how got a lot of praise.

Marcus was such a better HM than him.

iRyan
25-04-2010, 03:25 PM

Not exactly true actually, it all started with Sree.

I don't think without Marcus the season would be awful, but I do agree he had a big part in it. Marcus, Sree, Noirin, Bea, and Rodrigo all made the biggest impact on the show. But really, everyone contributed something (besides Tom and Benny).

But this again proves my point that this season was epic. So many memorable moments I can't even name all them.

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Not exactly true actually, it all started with Sree.

I don't think without Marcus the season would be awful, but I do agree he had a big part in it. Marcus, Sree, Noirin, Bea, and Rodrigo all made the biggest impact on the show. But really, everyone contributed something (besides Tom and Benny).

But this again proves my point that this season was epic. So many memorable moments I can't even name all them.

You forgot Freddie;).. he contributed more than Bea;).

WOMBAI
25-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Marcus COULD of won BB but the whole Norin thing i think ruined it for him in the end. In the end, he kind of ran out of 'material' and just decided to swear constantly and sleep. He was a great HM though.

The problem with Freddie is he changed in the series, he could and possibly should of won but he ruined it for himself by not only getting a bit cocksure but he started to get more involved in arguments.

Marcus ruined it for himself - he showed his true colours - and we saw what a controlling, sulky little boy he really was!

Patrick
25-04-2010, 03:40 PM

Rodrigo? :joker:

He was so boring and only spoke when he was doing that annoying fake laugh for attention or when he was trying to make Charlie look bad.

Marcus, Noirin, Bea and Noirin yeah your right they made a big impact.
Not sure on Sree though, when he was there he certainly made an impact, I remember hating him so much.

WOMBAI
25-04-2010, 03:41 PM
And by the way, the most overrated and annoying twat in BB 10 was Siavash. What a boring ****er he was. Dressed like a twat, talked like a twat and yet some how got a lot of praise.

Marcus was such a better HM than him.

Siavash over Manky Marcus anyday! :hugesmile:

bbfan1991
25-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Rodrigo? :joker:

He was so boring and only spoke when he was doing that annoying fake laugh for attention or when he was trying to make Charlie look bad.

Marcus, Noirin, Bea and Noirin yeah your right they made a big impact.
Not sure on Sree though, when he was there he certainly made an impact, I remember hating him so much.

You put Noirin twice:D, however she was definetly the best female in that series whether people liked or hated her.

Siavash was cool:thumbs:.

BigBrotherfan4ever
25-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Siavash over Manky Marcus anyday! :hugesmile:

Well said, im with you, on that one, he was horrible indivdual..IMO:joker: