PDA

View Full Version : Did/do you bunk/skive from school?

_Seth
27-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Where did you go?
Where you ever caught?
Did you prefer to go with people or alone?
What was it like first time?

In year 10 and 11 I bunked PE a LOT, usually with one other person. I was caught once by my head of year who happened to be driving down the same road me and my friend where walking down. XD I usually preferred to go with people because it was more fun and if we'd get caught, I wouldn't be alone (not in a selfish way, though :joker:). I'll never forget the first time I did it - it was with a girl who encouraged me to because I HATED rugby, so we went out the school gates. It was so so scary, I remember shaking and thinking "**** I should go back," but man it was a thrill! :p Every time I bunked it was always worrying going home, hoping the parents weren't called. XD

Mrluvaluva
27-04-2010, 01:42 AM
I always used to do it. Although that was a long time ago now. I got caned once as a result of it. Lol

Princess
27-04-2010, 01:43 AM
No,I never did. I missed a few days for Take That concerts but that was about it.

Ramsay
27-04-2010, 01:53 AM
i used to do it all the time
would always wait till break or lunch
then get a bus into town
it was so easy

GypsyGoth
27-04-2010, 01:54 AM
I never did it, although I pretended to be sicker than I was a few times so I wouldn't have to go in.

Mrluvaluva
27-04-2010, 01:56 AM
I never did it, although I pretended to be sicker than I was a few times so I wouldn't have to go in.

Put your thermometer on the radiator did you?

GypsyGoth
27-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Put your thermometer on the radiator did you?

:laugh: Nope. My mom used to trust me, when I told her I wasn't well, that was enough for her :blush:

Mrluvaluva
27-04-2010, 02:05 AM
:laugh: Nope. My mom used to trust me, when I told her I wasn't well, that was enough for her :blush:

Parents can by very naive and far too trusting. :hugesmile:

Jessica.
27-04-2010, 02:18 AM
My friends and I used to stand in the bathroom for 40 minutes sometimes if we didn't want to go to a class haha
If I was gonna skip a class it would always be the first one or two. I only skipped classes on my own once or twice.

Captain.Remy
27-04-2010, 04:55 AM
I did a few times. Never got caught. It was fun, I remember we went to the beach with a bottle of random alcohol and got pissed. Or I went back home to sleep because I partied the night before. Fun times.

Harry!
27-04-2010, 06:04 AM
I have never bunked school I am such a behaved person lol.

Stacey.
27-04-2010, 06:23 AM
ah, faked a few illnesses on days i didnt want to go in! LOL. my mum just believes me.
and i have got out of a few classes, just by wandering round the school and stuff :laugh:
also, we used to do 'litter picking' to skip 2 lessons :D

CaraRawr
27-04-2010, 06:37 AM
i've skipped school loads, sometimes when i haven't wanted to go in and a few times when i had to make up some bullsh!t so i got to go to a gig or something.

most recently was last month, i skipped to go meet 30STM and it was so worth it. <3

zotler.
27-04-2010, 06:56 AM
I skip school all the time, the bad thing about it is that I stay at home... My attendance is so low though, I really need to go to school more often.

Ninastar
27-04-2010, 07:04 AM

same.

xDramatick
27-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Never.
The only time I could really class myself as bunking from school was in my last year, when we weren't granted study leave, my year decided we were gonna have it anyway so whenever we didn't have lessons because we'd officially finished that class, we all just went home rather than stay in school all day [which we were meant to]

Beastie
27-04-2010, 09:49 AM
I can't remember bunking off school. I used to bunk off assembly at times..
Oh yeah there were days when I did not want to go to school.. so I pretended to be ill.. and got a few days off lol. I usually always got like 95% attendance at the end of the year which is good..

Beastie
27-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I did it a few times.

the first time I did it I was in year 9. there was this huge bush which had an entrance, right in the centre of the playground. me and four other people waited for the bell to go and we all ran and jumped into that bush. it worked quite well.

What did you do in the bush ey?? lol

Beastie
27-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Never.
The only time I could really class myself as bunking from school was in my last year, when we weren't granted study leave, my year decided we were gonna have it anyway so whenever we didn't have lessons because we'd officially finished that class, we all just went home rather than stay in school all day [which we were meant to]

Lol aww I liked study leave.. it was chilling.. well after the first few exams I was not really as nervous for GCSE exams.. it is like if I do well I do well.. I did revise a bit but should have revised in small chunks than just quickly reading a page or whatever before the exam.. ooops!

In study leave they also had revision days and stuff to go back into school.. I was a geek and did that.. because if I was at home I would be distracted on msn and stuff. lol

Aww I loved my leavers day!! I think it was May 16th or May 20th or something? Twas good! omg and you finish exams in June and get like 11 weeks off! <3

Niamh.
27-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I did it loads, me and my friend used to go to her house cos her mom worked

Beastie
27-04-2010, 10:02 AM
I did it loads, me and my friend used to go to her house cos her mom worked

Niamh you rebel :devil:

Niamh.
27-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Niamh you rebel :devil:

I was a bit, you'd never think it now :joker:

Beastie
27-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I was a bit, you'd never think it now :joker:

:hugesmile:

Now your a goody yummy mummy! <3

Niamh.
27-04-2010, 10:10 AM
:hugesmile:

Now your a goody yummy mummy! <3

haha, I wouldn't go that far but I'm trying anyway :wink:

Beastie
27-04-2010, 10:18 AM
haha, I wouldn't go that far but I'm trying anyway :wink:

;)

Stu
27-04-2010, 10:22 AM
I made an art form out of bunking school. Did it for years and they were the best part about school. I used to love getting the bus up and strolling back up home through the park around this time of year when everybody else went to class at about 9 in the morning. Great memories.

I bunked a lot with people but I loved my own personal bunk time too.

arista
27-04-2010, 10:43 AM
I always used to do it. Although that was a long time ago now. I got caned once as a result of it. Lol

Yes they were the better Days
Get you Punished the Hard way.

InOne
27-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah used to skive games, and the odd lesson when it just wasn't practical.

Lucy.
27-04-2010, 03:00 PM
I've never gone to school and then hopped it home but i've skived full days when i'm not ill, loads. Infact i'm still getting in trouble in my final year about my attendance!

ButterflyGirl
27-04-2010, 03:31 PM
No, only thing i bunked was p.e :D

Callum
27-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Yeah I've done it a few times but not so much recently. My school doesn't really mind and I don't see it as a big deal.

Chels
27-04-2010, 03:38 PM
nah i haven't, suprisingly.

Smithy
27-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Not normally, this year is to important.

But I used to go to the san (which is like our onsite medical room thing :P) tell the sister I felt i'll and put on an act, and she'd send me home :D

Shasown
27-04-2010, 04:01 PM
nah i haven't, suprisingly.

Hmmm the only comment to this is from another thread:

twats
why does everyone think i'm nicey nicey lmao :(

Smithy
27-04-2010, 04:02 PM
lol!!! Shasown

Deirdre
27-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Yeah used to a bit in 2nd year, then 3rd year, last year I used to bunk off Home Ec and Irish a lot, sometimes English and I used to go home half days as well. The teachers knew well but there was nothing they could do, they knew I hated school but I think they were just glad when I actually came in!
Oh and I used to go by myself cos no one would come with me haha. And I was only caught once but the principal didn't say anything.
Don't think I'd ever do it again though because it's so boring, all I'd do is sit in the park and walk around, plus it was always freezing. I'd rather be in class than that lol.

xDramatick
27-04-2010, 04:26 PM
I seem so good compared to most of you, lol :/

Kerry
27-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Yes al teh tyme. It nevr didd me anee harm

Jordan.
27-04-2010, 08:37 PM
All the time, i only went to 3 of my lessons today, it was too warm and sunny to be stuck in a classroom :p & i havent been to p.e for over a year :joker:

Tom
27-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Yep, used to do the same with college although once I decided it would be a good idea to go in pissed, literally straight from a night out

god knows how I came out with straight A's

2k9david2k10
27-04-2010, 10:44 PM
I was never there hated it but now i kinda miss it haha :P

Raph
27-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I skip school all the time, the bad thing about it is that I stay at home... My attendance is so low though, I really need to go to school more often.

same :$ I miss school so much lately, just can't be bothered to go. :/

Loukas
27-04-2010, 11:50 PM
I have, there is a hole where people climb out.. i went with half the class once because there was no teacher and had nothing to do so thought ***** it. haha.

30stone
28-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Nope not really.

Only time was p.e i loved it but they done the same thing ever week in the winter, so me and my mate just wrote a note in eachothers diaries each week and signed them so we could sit out..

And one time me and my girlfriend (ex now) we finished an exam by half 9 but were told we had to do normal lessons.

We both went to medical room said we felt ill both got sent home (were year 10 so they let us just walk home as parents at work) Yet we was sitting in medical office holding hands lol so obvious.

I think i walked out once, tho that was it..

Firewire
28-04-2010, 09:22 PM
If you consider this as bunking, staying off because of a 'sore head' or going to the school office with a 'sore head' and being sent home, then yes, if not then no lol.

I also have missed 2 weeks of school to go to Majorca.