PDA

View Full Version : Susan Boyle: We'll check out any potential boyfriends, say her family

Mrluvaluva
30-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Susan Boyle's family will vet any potential boyfriends, they revealed yesterday.

The Scots singing sensation - given a royalty cheque for £4million :shocked: this month - has famously said she's never been kissed.

Now her big brother Gerry has warned any potential suitors they will have to deal with the Boyle family.

He said they had taken the decision to oversee SuBo's love life because the singer could become "attached very easily to people".

Businessman Gerry told an Australian magazine: "Our family is very protective of Susan.

"Anyone coming into a circle from a romantic angle would have to go through the wringer.

"She becomes attached very easily to people so she has to be careful. I think there has to be a bit of reality in her life.

"I think the world realises she is fragile. She's desperately keen to be loved."

Former church volunteer Susan has had her appearance transformed since her first appearance on Britain's Got Talent.

She is thought to envy the stable home life enjoyed by her manager Andy Stephens - a 59-year-old married dad-of-two.

Her family said SuBo, 49, of Blackburn, West Lothian, has had periods of stress and anxiety because of the pressure of fame.

After the Britain's Got Talent final, she went into the Priory clinic with exhaustion. Her first album has sold 8.5million copies.

Gerry 55, from Musselburgh, East Lothian, described his sister as "quite a complex character."

He added: "One minute she's fine and the other you think, 'What's wrong?' "I think the other thing she must realise is she's got a commitment, she has to sing, she has to travel, she's in the working world the same as the rest of us.

"I think Susan will have to realise that to stay at the top takes a heck of a lot."

Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/2010/04/30/susan-boyle-we-ll-check-out-any-potential-boyfriends-say-her-family-86908-22222493/)

Patrick
30-04-2010, 03:06 PM
LMAO :joker:

Z
30-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Aw, poor Susan, I hope she finds love! I think that's pretty sensible of her family though; golddiggers don't care how fragile you are.

Stephanie
30-04-2010, 03:07 PM
who would actually want to be her boyfriend anyway.

Enid
30-04-2010, 03:09 PM
dDwYQs46iok

This video makes me really sad. It took so long for someone to discover her. :(

Twilight
30-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Lol

ElProximo
04-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I don't know why people tease her about looks or her attractiveness (or lack of) because she looks just fine for a lady nearly 50 years old.
A lot of men might actually enjoy her outrageous and straight-forward personality. She likes a good laugh.
So there are plenty of men in their 50s who would be good matches for her. Good for her if she finds a boyfriend.

Let me say I have seen PLENTY of women who are far less attractive than her with less enjoyable personalities who have perfectly decent husbands and good relationships.
So SuBo will do just fine.
Good on her!

setanta
04-05-2010, 02:29 PM
dDwYQs46iok

This video makes me really sad. It took so long for someone to discover her. :(

Her voice there is fine but nothing special. She's just lucky that she looked liked a bit of freak when she went on BGT. Otherwise she wouldn't be 4 million richer right now.

Lewis.
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
LOL

Dear of her.

Stacey.
04-05-2010, 06:31 PM
LOL i cant really imagine anyone being with her :\

MeMyselfAndI
04-05-2010, 06:32 PM
LOL i cant really imagine anyone being with her :\

:shocked:
dont be mean stacey, she is lovely but boring.:joker:

Stacey.
04-05-2010, 06:32 PM
:shocked:
dont be mean stacey, she is lovely but boring.:joker:

:laugh: shes not exactly the most attractive of women either.

MeMyselfAndI
04-05-2010, 06:35 PM
:laugh: shes not exactly the most attractive of women either.

:laugh:
thinking of things she could do :yuk:

Stacey.
04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
:laugh:
thinking of things she could do :yuk:

lol!!

WOMBAI
08-05-2010, 01:08 PM
who would actually want to be her boyfriend anyway.

Typical infantile, totally shallow point - not to mention clearly no understanding of how many would attempt to use her for her money!

WOMBAI
08-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't know why people tease her about looks or her attractiveness (or lack of) because she looks just fine for a lady nearly 50 years old.
A lot of men might actually enjoy her outrageous and straight-forward personality. She likes a good laugh.
So there are plenty of men in their 50s who would be good matches for her. Good for her if she finds a boyfriend.

Let me say I have seen PLENTY of women who are far less attractive than her with less enjoyable personalities who have perfectly decent husbands and good relationships.
So SuBo will do just fine.
Good on her!

I totally agree with this! :hugesmile:

There are many youngsters who lack both looks and personality - who have no understanding of how unattractive they look when they make such superficial judgements of others! Like to see what most of them look like when they reach her age!

Jackie
08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
I think her family are only thinking of her welfare and her money because someone could strike up a false realtionship with her just to get her money but they cant be their forever she must be able to handle herself in these situations or how she to ever learn about life and relationships.