PDA

View Full Version : Bea and Sree: Now you Realize They were GOLD.

ElProximo
01-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Enough time has passed and hopefully most of you can now see with perfect 20/20 hindsight:
Bea and Sree were EPIC BB Gold in an otherwise lackluster cast.

I think most knew this at the time but can't see it through all the politics in fandom.
But wow is it ever obvious looking back - Bea and Sree were absolutely two of the classic BB players of all time.

Bea especially feels like she was nothing short of a T-1000 death machine built in a lab 10 years earlier and trained to do nothing but devastate a BB house.
In a way I almost feel she was 'wasted' on the dull season,
but,
There is still hope they might pull a couple of 'all time classic' players and return them to BB11.
Without a doubt there are two names from BB10 and they rhyme:
Bea and Sree.
EPIC Classic BB HM's!

Stacey.
01-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Bea and Sree were two of my favourite housemates ever! :love:

Captain.Remy
01-05-2010, 09:04 AM
I already knew Bea was gold, she was entertaining, such a cow but a good entertainer.

And no, Sree wasn't entertaining but painful, ridiculous and pathetic to watch. He's a big attention seeker, a liar. Nothing entertaining about him.

Joe.
01-05-2010, 09:56 AM
I loved Bea, she was gold- Although the public always vote out the entertaining ones, I thought she was fantastic to watch and stirred thing's right up. BB10 would be a bit boring if she wasn't in it.

Err, Sree? Really? No, he was dead annoying and I was glad he was evicted.

BigBrotherfan4ever
01-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Totally agree about Bea, i thought she was a excellent HM's, i really like Sree but i did think he went at the right time, cause i think his following Noirin around all the time would get really tiresome for us viewers to watch.

Ramsay
01-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Sree
was
greaaaat!!

Jordan.
01-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Ugh i hated Sree, Bea on the other hand i thought was amazing! :)

iRyan
01-05-2010, 03:33 PM
I loved to hate them.

Beastie
01-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Enough time has passed and hopefully most of you can now see with perfect 20/20 hindsight:
Bea and Sree were EPIC BB Gold in an otherwise lackluster cast.

I think most knew this at the time but can't see it through all the politics in fandom.
But wow is it ever obvious looking back - Bea and Sree were absolutely two of the classic BB players of all time.
Bea especially feels like she was nothing short of a T-1000 death machine built in a lab 10 years earlier and trained to do nothing but devastate a BB house.
In a way I almost feel she was 'wasted' on the dull season,
but,
There is still hope they might pull a couple of 'all time classic' players and return them to BB11.
Without a doubt there are two names from BB10 and they rhyme:
Bea and Sree.
EPIC Classic BB HM's!

They certainly were.. I mean yes fanastic players when once Sree was up for evicition he was OUT.. which he was in week 4 :)

Bea.. stayed a little longer.. came in week 6.. booted out week 11.

Anywho did not like either of them. Entertaining would not be the first word I would desribe them.. they were both mentally draining and complete deluded twats!

Shasown
01-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Bea and Sree were EPIC BB Gold

Yes. Fools Gold.

Beastie
01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Yes. Fools Gold.

This.

ILoveTRW
and Noirin

Beastie
Freddie and Marcus <3

Stacey.
01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Freddie, Sophie, Roddy :love:

ElProximo
02-05-2010, 08:40 AM
There are still a few who can't look back with objective eyes and quickly want to challenge with their fan-faves,
but,
Yes for sure - Bea is an all-time classic and Sree pretty much carried the first 4 weeks by himself.