PDA

View Full Version : i miss dermot

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 06:48 PM
george lamb is such a **** you can tell he doesnt like the show he probs doesnt even watch it! why couldnt they have got somebody else for the final series! anybody would be better i would take fearne cotton over george lamb! in fact i would rather there be no BBLB at all if he is doing it. Anybody who goes to be in the audience from tibb, can you give him a sly dig from me plz

Zippy
13-05-2010, 06:54 PM
I haven't watched since Dermy. Actually, I stopped watching when he was still there. But Lamb certainly won't entice me back. His voice alone irritates me too much.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I haven't watched since Dermy. Actually, I stopped watching when he was still there. But Lamb certainly won't entice me back. His voice alone irritates me too much.

yeah and when he says something that he thinks is funny he turns to the audience and goes EH!? EH!? grrr im gonna pull his hair :devil:

alfiegreen
13-05-2010, 06:55 PM
george lamb is such a **** you can tell he doesnt like the show he probs doesnt even watch it! why couldnt they have got somebody else for the final series! anybody would be better i would take fearne cotton over george lamb! in fact i would rather there be no BBLB at all if he is doing it. Anybody who goes to be in the audience from tibb, can you give him a sly dig from me plz

If i go to bblb this year i will heckle him and ask many question about his being on the show!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 06:57 PM
If i go to bblb this year i will heckle him and ask many question about his being on the show!

yay! :hugesmile:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 06:58 PM
you know i would like to go to bblb and bitch slap him myself but i live over 200 miles away lol

BBDodge
13-05-2010, 07:01 PM
I was glad when Dermot left but George Lamb makes me wish Dermy was back.

He looks a real plonker in suit and tie on Cowell's crap show.

Stacey.
13-05-2010, 07:04 PM
ah no way, i love George Lamb. he's a legend.

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah i miss Dermot too, i think he really care about the show, were as George to me, it just feels like its just a job to him.

Nicklol123
13-05-2010, 07:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvOI-LAqqI

fool tool

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvOI-LAqqI

fool tool

that was actually quite funny :joker:

Alec
13-05-2010, 09:42 PM
So do I. He is a great presenter and really connected with alot of fans. BBLB will never be the same without him.

But now he has the X Factor, I highly doubt if BB was not being axed that he would come back.

Zippy
13-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Dermot is rubbish on everything since BBLB. Just like Russell is rubbish on everything since BBBM.

People should stick with what suits them. Of course, money changes everything.