PDA

View Full Version : Music- Yes or No?

Joe.
13-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Alike BBCH & CBB7?

President
13-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I liked it when they had the task montages with the music. They shouldn't overdo it like the American version, but music once in a while during tasks is fine by me :).

Joe.
13-05-2010, 09:50 PM
I think music should be played on Entrance as the crowd only have the 2 minute VT to judge the housemate's from, the music drowns them out a bit and also can go with their personalities potrayed in the VT's. On exit the crowd have had time to judge the housemates so shouldn't be played one exit. Epspecially when Alex exited on CBB7, it was awul, to the rocky theme tune. Although Zov's CBB7 entrance was one of my favourite ever! The BBCH exit's were my favourite ever, Jade and Latoya dancing :P

Joe.
13-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I liked it when they had the task montages with the music. They shouldn't overdo it like the American version, but music once in a while during tasks is fine by me :).

Yeah I loved it during task montages but we're talking about launch and eviction housemate entrance's/exit's :)

Stacey.
13-05-2010, 09:52 PM
no music! :D want to hear all the boos and cheers.

ILoveTRW
13-05-2010, 09:53 PM
entering please

iRyan
13-05-2010, 10:33 PM
I do agree adding music to highlights shows in some bits adds more to the show but with this show it would be difficult because of copyright reasons I would think.

ben1990
13-05-2010, 10:40 PM
I like the music because it adds to the atmosphere, you can still hear the boo's :)

And especially as the crowd are prettymuch cheering and booing on command, there are always patches where the crowd noise is pretty quiet which makes for akward watching; so the music helps cover this up :)

MusicMan
13-05-2010, 11:17 PM
It such a shame that there are boos on the way in :(
On the way out, fair enough if they've been nasty or something
But I don't like the boos on the way in, makes me feel bad for the housemates as they haven't even had a chance to prove themselves in the house yet
So I think given that since BB5 the crowd have been booing some housemates on entrance (well, the crowd booed most housemates from BB9/10 on entrance!), I think music could serve well there :)
On exit, we wanna hear the crowd's reaction to them! So no music then :)

Jordan.
14-05-2010, 04:35 PM
No music at all