PDA

View Full Version : Amanda and piers morgan needs to be replaced

edge_
13-05-2010, 10:16 PM
seriously, if audience cheers they say yes. If they r silent they say no. And when Mr Legend is going against the crowd, they boo him. Specially with Kids, if a 5yr old girl comes out wearing a butterfly costume Amanda will say yes.

The recent best example is that Boy band connections or w/e, any1 could do that. They just gave each one lines in a song, thats no fckn talent.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 10:20 PM
i hate amanda so much that i like her if that makes sense piers is just a ****

Patrick
13-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Amanda automatically puts through anything with a dick.

I bet she masturbates under that Judging Desk everytime a Male Act is on.
She loves them all especially the kids, they could be as talented as Justin Bieber and Amanda would think they have talent and put them through because of their looks.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Amanda automatically puts through anything with a dick.

I bet she masturbates under that Judging Desk everytime a Male Act is on.
She loves them all especially the kids, they could be as talented as Justin Bieber and Amanda would think they have talent and put them through because of their looks.

are you saying amanda is a paedophile?

edge_
13-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Justin Bieber
jealousy much?

Patrick
13-05-2010, 10:27 PM
are you saying amanda is a paedophile?

Omfg.

Not really obviously, Im just saying the way she acts when a male act comes on is ****ing idiotic.

Its like 'OMG I love you, your going through, What Simon? Hes amazing..'

And then everyone at home is like 'Okay yeah he wasnt that good bitch'

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
13-05-2010, 10:33 PM
better than jeremy kyle

eye sea
15-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Amanda is so sugar sweet when she's 'judging', it's cringe-worthy. And as for Piers, what does this man know about talent when he doesn't have any himself. All he is is a former newspaper editor. Big deal.

_Seth
15-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Amanda should be replaced, but I like Piers a lot.

eye sea
15-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Have you noticed how Piers sits there while someone is singing, and he nods his head to the beat. Whether the singer is good or bad. :D

KG.
15-05-2010, 07:36 PM
^ Yeah, it's a shame he doesn't keep still so someone can shoot him already.

Kerry
16-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Not really sure why or how Piers ever got the job but there you go....

As for Amanda... I can't stand the fake seal clapping bitch

Enid
16-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Piers and Amanda piss me off every. single. time they are on. That "street dance" act from Rotherham last night were ****E. Absolute ****e. Even I could do that and I have two left feet. By the time we reach the finals, all we're gonna have are, singing acts and dance acts. YAAAAAAWN. I don't mind dancing - in fact, I quite enjoyed the two guys that were on, the best friends. It was a bit different. It was humorous. I saw their potential and they could do something great. But the Rotherham act, "Ice", are going to be so dull. It's gonna be Diversity all over again. **** me.

Ceilidh
23-05-2010, 10:00 PM
I can tolerate Piers Morgan but I've never liked Amanda :/ I agree with everyone else who said she puts through any man she finds attractive >.>