PDA

View Full Version : Emma willis statement C4

JohnnyBB
14-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Emma Willis will be joining George Lamb to co-present the ultimate Big Brother fanzine show live from the Big Brother nerve centre, six days a week, throughout the series.

With exclusive access behind the scenes, Emma and George will deliver the latest news from the house, reveal Big Brother's forthcoming plans and find out what the fans are saying online.

During Celebrity Big Brother in January, Emma was the face of Big Brother online, presenting daily new bulletins. This summer both Emma and George will be back online tweeting, chatting and interacting directly with the Big Brother fans.

Emma said: "I am over the moon to be working with George on Big Brother's Little Brother this summer. I am so excited to be involved for the final series as I am such a massive Big Brother fan. George and I are going to have a blast!"

Andrew Robertson, Executive Producer of the show commented: "Just because it is the final series of Big Brother doesn't mean that Little Brother won't be completely ripping up the rule book.

"The show will be the first point of call for real opinions and real inside info, and for the up-to-the-minute reports on what's going on inside the house. Between BBLB and the Big Brother online nothing can happen in that house without us knowing about it."

Big Brother's Little Brother, from June, weekdays at 6pm on E4 and Sundays at midday on T4

channel4.com/bigbrother

Jack_
14-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Glad to hear it but it'd be miles better if they got rid of George and left her to it.

Beastie
14-05-2010, 05:48 PM
And Emma is doing BBBM as well? woo can't wait :D

Are we going to get Live Feed though?

President
14-05-2010, 06:11 PM
"The show will be the first point of call for real opinions and real inside info,
Lol, more like it'll be the opinions and info of the producers' agenda.

Joe.
14-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Very exciting! Emma is going to be awsome on BBLB.

Woo! June for BB start, that's fine with me ;) Don't see me complaining :P

DigitalSid
14-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Did none of you see my thread a week and a 1/2 - 2 weeks ago ruling out May? I've known it's a definite June launch for a few weeks.

DigitalSid
14-05-2010, 10:35 PM
And Emma is doing BBBM as well? woo can't wait :D

Are we going to get Live Feed though?

Nah The Sun meant BBLB, not that I'd mind two doses of Emma each Friday ;).

Ramsay
14-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Ah i dunno why everyone hates on george
hes alright
just really dweeby
and live feed will never come back