PDA

View Full Version : What do we all think is going on in these Two Pictures?

Patrick
15-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Obviously somthing is being built but what do you think these two things are?

The first one I think shows Foot Prints?

Im not sure what the second one is, I thought it was a Jacuzzi but it looks small.

What do you think??

http://i39.tinypic.com/2nswcqv.jpg

arista
15-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Yes Ultra Hot Sex Tubb
with 50 cameras in it at every Angle

janaddy86
15-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Don't know what to make of them at all tbh.

The first one reminds me of packing moulds but they are too spaced out to be that.

Captain.Remy
15-05-2010, 04:42 PM

Patrick if your feet look like that then I'm really sorry for you...

Jessica.
15-05-2010, 04:43 PM

:shocked::joker:

Patrick
15-05-2010, 04:47 PM

The one in the middle looks like a strange foot, but the one on the side if you look closely looks like a dick sort of, and no dont be saying my dick looks like that either.

:p

Captain.Remy
15-05-2010, 04:50 PM
The one in the middle looks like a strange foot, but the one on the side if you look closely looks like a dick sort of, and no dont be saying my dick looks like that either.

:p

They don't look like feet nor dicks lmao

They look like signs from the film..."Signs". What's going on with this house ? A merry go round, a brick sphere and now extra terrestrial signs ?

Joe.
15-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Couln't you have discussed this in the other thread Patrick? There's already two other thread's on these arial shots. :conf:

Patrick
15-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Couln't you have discussed this in the other thread Patrick? There's already two other thread's on these arial shots. :conf:

Honestly, why are you always on everyones cases when they make a thread, your like 'Was there a need for this?' 'Ugh put it in the other thread'

Your going to be ******** yourself when the eye and stuff is revealed and there is thread upon thread on the same topic.

Sawyer
15-05-2010, 05:18 PM

Again, who made you boss? Get lost.

Stu
15-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Keep your ego in check, homeboy. You aint anything special.
Many would say your thread on The Daily Star's assumed start date window was useless.

Actually, I reckon a lot of the stuff you post is useless.

alfiegreen
15-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Again, who made you boss? Get lost.

agreeded!

o8kawasaki89
15-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Im Noticing These Odd Circular Shapes, In What I Think Could Be The Pool On The Right Picture, And On The Massive Gray, What Looks Like Some Fancy Plant Pot Area. Maybe These Shapes Will Appear On The Eye!

Harry!
15-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Im Noticing These Odd Circular Shapes, In What I Think Could Be The Pool On The Right Picture, And On The Massive Gray, What Looks Like Some Fancy Plant Pot Area. Maybe These Shapes Will Appear On The Eye!

Any need for caps locks for every word?

Joe.
15-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Your going to be ******** yourself when the eye and stuff is revealed and there is thread upon thread on the same topic.

I know lol, I was here last year and browsing the forums since the end of BB7 so :P

BBDodge
15-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Can't even judge the size of the photo on the left (are those the lounge windows behind it?).

The other one could well be a jacuzzi.

Petershaw1984
15-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Hey guys I think that the weird shape things could be a vegetable patch. Maybe they really are going back to basics, will the chickens be back. I miss marjorie. the other picture looks like a jacuzzi with a pool behind it.

BigBrotherfan4ever
15-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey guys I think that the weird shape things could be a vegetable patch. Maybe they really are going back to basics, will the chickens be back. I miss marjorie. the other picture looks like a jacuzzi with a pool behind it.

I would loved if the brought the chickens, & vegetable patch back:hugesmile:

Jordan.
15-05-2010, 08:12 PM
I hope there will be a pic of the full garden these are quite disappointing cant really make anything out, or maybe thats a good thing?

alfiegreen
15-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I hope there will be a pic of the full garden these are quite disappointing cant really make anything out, or maybe thats a good thing?

Well hopefully we will get more photos in HEAT magazine soon? when does it come out?

Joe.
15-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Well hopefully we will get more photos in HEAT magazine soon? when does it come out?

Tuesday.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
15-05-2010, 09:06 PM
round 2 DING DING

Shasown
16-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Obviously somthing is being built but what do you think these two things are?

The first one I think shows Foot Prints?

Im not sure what the second one is, I thought it was a Jacuzzi but it looks small.

What do you think??

In a way you are right Patrick those recesses are footprints in that block, (It looks like a moulded mounting block similar to those used for stage scenery, etc. They are the footprints for the base of whatever object(s) will be placed in them, either trees or pillars, or maybe if BB are going with a carnival theme frames for mirrors that distort the reflection like in a hall of mirrors at a funfair.

The picture on the right could be a small hot tub or then again it could be access (either a small life of staircase to an underground area if they decide to use the watertank to provide an extra area.

Captain.Remy
16-05-2010, 03:01 PM
I'd love a fish tank in the house to be honest.

Glenn.
16-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I think the first picture is planters.

mardibum
16-05-2010, 03:39 PM

Haha! That nearly made me spit my dinner all over the table.

BBDodge
16-05-2010, 03:40 PM

Whoever flew over to take these must surely have taken photos of the whole site.

And yet this is all we get.

ILoveTRW
16-05-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd love a fish tank in the house to be honest.

yeah ive always wanted a big tropical wall fish tank
or even the diary room chair could be a fish tank that would be pretty cool, kind of like the bb8 chair