PDA

View Full Version : Bex Shiner organises final BB party

Mrluvaluva
18-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Former housemates Bex Shiner and Billi Bhatti are organising a final Big Brother party.

Shiner, who appeared on the ninth series of the Channel 4 show, claimed that the event at the Embassy nightclub in London will be a final chance "for one big p*ss-up".

"This year's party is being organised by me and Billi," she told DS. "We are aiming to get as many ex-Big Brother housemates together for one big p*ss-up for the last time. We will be playing the eviction live and there will also be a performance from Darnell!

"We have put a limited amount of tickets on sale so that some of the public can join us. They can get a discount when buying a ticket by adding the promo code Bex. We have goodie bags for everyone and drinks for housemates!"

Celebrities on the guestlist include ex-Apprentice, Shipwrecked and X Factor stars. Former housemates expected at the party include Marcus Akin, Dale Howard, Rodrigo Lopez, Victor Ebuwa, Freddie Fisher and Pete Bennett.

Shiner added: "I can guarantee all the housemates will be craving the attention of the press all night as it's their last chance to do so. I know for one I'll be planning some stupidity!"

The party will start at 9pm on Thursday, June 17.

DS (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a220541/bex-shiner-organises-final-bb-party.html)

Live eviction on June 17th?