PDA

View Full Version : Stop ruining the hype of BB11!

Patrick
18-05-2010, 08:19 PM
I swear.

This time last year, we were all excited for BB10 details such as..

The Sponsor, The Eye, The Opening Titles, The HMs, The House, The Launch etc

Were all important to us and thats why I loved here last year.

This year theres only a small minority of you all excited for BB, We are ****ing trying to be excited but then theres people like MeMyselfAndI just spoiling it saying things like..

'Its only an eye guys'

And some other guy making a remark about me for speaking my opinion on the sponsor, and then another member goes about BB threads and says 'I just want to wait, stop getting so excited its only a house'

Seriously, fair enough if half of you dont care or arent excited.

We couldnt care less tbh, take your negativity to some other forum like DS.
I am trying to be excited for the last series of Big Brother, I remember when the eye actually ment somthing around here now its just myself and a few others who are always talking about it half of you are being rude and saying stuff like 'Oh god its an eye, WAIT'

Its just bringing the mood down on those of us who do love BB and who are intrested in every little detail.

If you arent bothered, fine. But some of us are and this is the last ever BB Hype so dont ****ing get in the way of that okay?

Lovely.

Jack_
18-05-2010, 08:20 PM
I agree actually. If you aren't interested, why do you bother posting in the BB11 section telling us that you are not interested?

Glenn.
18-05-2010, 08:20 PM
I agree with you Patrick. Ive just seen the new advert with music and nearly pissed my pants. I ran around the room screaming:hugesmile:

Scarlett.
18-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Well said Patrick, BB fans have the right to get excited over BB after all, This is This is Big Brother :D

Mrluvaluva
I got excited for the first time tonight. Lol. It's the 2nd BB advert with music and I think the eye is going to be revealed.

Iceman
yeah this pre hype is why i joined in first place.....i like it and the people that dont could i dunno bugger off for the next 3 months....:)

Jordan.
18-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Agree with what your saying tbh, sometimes i feel like a twat just for saying im excited over an eye flash on this forum some people really put a downer on the hype, 20 mins on im still buzzing from the new ad its great, very exciting!!!! :hugesmile:.

Joe.
18-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm not reading all that lol, but I get the just of what your saying Patrick and couldn't agree more!

Iceman
18-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Agree with what your saying tbh, sometimes i feel like a twat just for saying im excited over an eye flash on this forum some people really put a downer on the hype, 20 mins on im still buzzing from the new ad its great, very exciting!!!! :hugesmile:.

yeah i get exactly what you mean, its why we all came here in first place....

MeMyselfAndI
18-05-2010, 08:30 PM
why am i in this thread?

Scarlett.
18-05-2010, 08:31 PM
why am i in this thread?

because you have nothing better to do with your spare time?

RemelC
18-05-2010, 08:32 PM
I agree with you Patrick. Ive just seen the new advert with music and nearly pissed my pants. I ran around the room screaming:hugesmile:

This.

Iceman
18-05-2010, 08:32 PM
why am i on this forum?

my changes make more sense

Stu
18-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Agreed completely. I especially hated last year when some of the older members came into BB threads just to tell us of how enriched their lives had become since they 'got over' Big Brother.

I'm still as excited for BB as I was when I first started watching it.

Iceman
18-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Agreed completely. I especially hated last year when some of the older members came into BB threads just to tell us of how enriched their lives had become since they 'got over' Big Brother.

I'm still as excited for BB as I was when I first started watching it.

yeah. also its kind of sad but the day it begins i do be doing something then go oh **** in 2 hours time it starts, then oh **** 1 hour etc etc

MeMyselfAndI
18-05-2010, 08:34 PM
my changes make more sense

im not the one who is constantly refreshing channel 4 to look at an eye which does not bring any excitement to anything/.. LMAO

Iceman
18-05-2010, 08:36 PM
im not the one who is constantly refreshing channel 4 to look at an eye which does not bring any excitement to anything/.. LMAO

im not refreshing channel 4 you mong. i was on twitter saw a tweet and came on here. get your facts straight you troll.

Vicky.
18-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I like it...I wasnt here this time last year, joined a few months into the series...

I do moan on about on season(but thats mostly about the amount of work I will have on here..) but secretly, or not so secretly I love it :D

Vicky.
18-05-2010, 08:38 PM
And I dont understand people who moan on about it...it is, primarily, a big brother forum after all.

Plus the new features could be put to good use...you know the 'ignore forum' thing...if you dont like seing it...ignore it. Much like I'm ignoring 'sport' :laugh:

Patrick
18-05-2010, 08:38 PM

It brings no excitment to you, yet your still here?

Some of us are excited, if you dont like it **** and as the title says.. Stop ruining the hype!

Jack_
18-05-2010, 08:39 PM

And we're not the ones who are constantly trolling this forum, and then refreshing the pages hoping so desperately for a reply.

Iceman
18-05-2010, 08:40 PM
And I dont understand people who moan on about it...it is, primarily, a big brother forum after all.

Plus the new features could be put to good use...you know the 'ignore forum' thing...if you dont like seing it...ignore it. Much like I'm ignoring 'sport' :laugh:

can i tempt you into the f1 threads??? theres wine....:devil:

but yeah its named after big brother its a big brother forum....shocking that we get excited about big brother related stuff isnt it!

Patrick

We have one of those?

OMG Im going to go and ignore Sport now too LOL

Patrick
And we're not the ones who are constantly trolling this forum, and then refreshing the pages hoping so desperately for a reply.

Epic Own.

Vicky.
18-05-2010, 08:42 PM
We have one of those?

OMG Im going to go and ignore Sport now too LOL

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136129

:)

BigBrotherfan4ever
18-05-2010, 08:42 PM
I swear.

This time last year, we were all excited for BB10 details such as..

The Sponsor, The Eye, The Opening Titles, The HMs, The House, The Launch etc

Were all important to us and thats why I loved here last year.

This year theres only a small minority of you all excited for BB, We are ****ing trying to be excited but then theres people like MeMyselfAndI just spoiling it saying things like..

'Its only an eye guys'

And some other guy making a remark about me for speaking my opinion on the sponsor, and then another member goes about BB threads and says 'I just want to wait, stop getting so excited its only a house'

I am trying to be excited for the last series of Big Brother, I remember when the eye actually ment somthing around here now its just myself and a few others who are always talking about it half of you are being rude and saying stuff like 'Oh god its an eye, WAIT'

Its just bringing the mood down on those of us who do love BB and who are intrested in every little detail.

If you arent bothered, fine. But some of us are and this is the last ever BB Hype so dont ****ing get in the way of that okay?

Lovely.

Well said Patrick, after all this is a BB forum, so everyone who comes on this forum, has the right to get excited at this time of the year, & not made to feel stupid about getting excited about seeing the eye flash & such like.

Shasown
18-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey MM&I ever think why Ch4 and Endemol leak little bits of info about BB, or start off weeks before the series starts with 5 second teaser type advertisements?

Why shouldnt people get excited over something they are a fan of?

If you dont like the excitement and the hype, why bother making a comment on it, or make a separate thread expressing your displeasure am sure you will find some other bah humbug types to agree with you. Unless of course its just your little way of getting some attention.

Jayson
18-05-2010, 09:12 PM

oops MM&I, you forgot to make yourself look like a stupid 13 year old that can't grasp the concept of basic English grammar in that post. Your cover's blown :S

Mrluvaluva
18-05-2010, 09:17 PM
oops MM&I, you forgot to make yourself look like a stupid 13 year old that can't grasp the concept of basic English grammar in that post. Your cover's blown :S

True. Although she did forget her capitals and apostrophes....

Jayson
18-05-2010, 09:21 PM
True. Although she did forget her capitals and apostrophes....

yes but this is a lot more intelligent than dis ent it?

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 09:23 PM

:rolleyes:

why do you seem to think she wouldn't know words like 'excitement and constantly'?

Jayson
18-05-2010, 09:51 PM
:rolleyes:

why do you seem to think she wouldn't know words like 'excitement and constantly'?

Because she's an illiterate mong.

Or so she wants us to think she is.

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Because she's an illiterate mong.

Or so she wants us to think she is.

i think it's pretty obvious she's just herself...
were you great at grammar and spelling when you when 13?

lozzalondon
18-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I CANT WAITTTTT!!! so excitied :)

Jayson
18-05-2010, 09:56 PM
i think it's pretty obvious she's just herself...
were you great at grammar and spelling when you when 13?

Yep.

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Yep.

anyway even if you think she's lying about her identity... [which i don't]
you did that. :)

Jayson
18-05-2010, 10:00 PM

Yes I did

But I didn't pretend I was a 13 year old girl, and I didn't get close to any members under 18

Whereas she/he has, thus meaning it's most likely a paedophile :)

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Yes I did

But I didn't pretend I was a 13 year old girl, and I didn't get close to any members under 18

Whereas she/he has, thus meaning it's most likely a paedophile :)

you could be though too, like.
you could be anyone, just like she could.

Jayson
18-05-2010, 10:04 PM
you could be though too, like.
you could be anyone, just like she could.

If I was a paedophile I would pretend I was a kid and start talking to underage people

So... if I am a pedo then I'm a pretty **** one

Iceman
18-05-2010, 10:05 PM

ye but he came clean and it wasnt that bad in the end in retrospect

InOne
18-05-2010, 10:06 PM
We all know MM&I is fake, best just him ignore him. (No mistakes were made ;))

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
18-05-2010, 10:07 PM
If I was a paedophile I would pretend I was a kid and start talking to underage people

So... if I am a pedo then I'm a pretty **** one

then stop sending me rude pictures

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 10:07 PM

you don't know anything about her though tbh.
no facts at all.

Iceman
18-05-2010, 10:08 PM

actually the proper reference is "it" :spin:

Mrluvaluva
Oh stop it fgs. I have never known so much arguing on the forum. It's bloody ridiculous. If we have to put up with the same crap we have had to put over the last few months then it's just going to spoil any enjoyment for others on here and tbh I am sick of it.

InOne
you don't know anything about her though tbh.
no facts at all.

And you do? lol

keithafc
18-05-2010, 10:09 PM
The hype only really starts on launch night for me. That is when we see who the HMs are. Many people predict who is going in. Plus we get a proper look at the house.

Although there be pictures out before the launch show.

sharkey
18-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Mm&i I Dont like Leona Lewis lol

Stacey.
18-05-2010, 10:10 PM
And you do? lol

No, no facts. just what she's told us.
and i don't see any reason to doubt her just cus she posts differently or anhything

Jayson
18-05-2010, 10:10 PM
then stop sending me rude pictures

HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HOHOHOHO no.

InOne
18-05-2010, 10:12 PM
No, no facts. just what she's told us.
and i don't see any reason to doubt her just cus she posts differently or anhything

I'm not bothered. We'll never have any proof either way.

Jordan.
18-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Arguments also ruining the hype... :whistle:

James
18-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Not all this again. Closing this topic.

Oh stop it fgs. I have never known so much arguing on the forum. It's bloody ridiculous. If we have to put up with the same crap we have had to put over the last few months then it's just going to spoil any enjoyment for others on here and tbh I am sick of it.

I agree. I had to spend about half an hour deleting posts / deciding on infractions.

'Its only an eye guys'

Lovely.

Yes, but you need to stop going into BB USA topics to complain about that.