Simple.

Beastie
19-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Hey Pete from bb7!!!

Mrluvaluva
19-05-2010, 11:04 AM
We keep hearing...

"Out with the new and in with the old"

...The significance of BB1 is that was the start, and now we are at the end.

I would not be surprised at all if the house was very similar to the first one. I can see there being a lot of features of it around in the final series.

pete_bennet
19-05-2010, 11:04 AM
aye there must be some kind of significance tho because they wouldnt do it

pete_bennet
19-05-2010, 11:06 AM
We keep hearing...

I would not be surprised at all if the house was very similar to the first one. I can see there being a lot of features of it around in the final series.

I remember that now i wonder will it be a mixture of every1 of the best serieses and not the worst ones (imagining a full size picture of Jade Goody ewww for both serieses she was in) that would tie in with the housemates being asked back

Beastie
19-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I remember that now i wonder will it be a mixture of every1 of the best serieses and not the worst ones (imagining a full size picture of Jade Goody ewww for both serieses she was in) that would tie in with the housemates being asked back

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want ex housemates returning!!!

NO
NO
NO!

Mrluvaluva
19-05-2010, 11:16 AM

I think there will be aspects of all the last 10 houses in the new one and it will be quite nostalgic. Wonder if it will have a vegetable patch and chickens in the garden?

ElProximo
19-05-2010, 11:19 AM
We keep hearing...

Well...

I didn't want to say anything but the story I heard was about a 'Benjamin Button Twist' with BB11.
I did not get the entire scheme exactly how it will work but basically:
- At some point BB11 HMs get Switched out with previous BB winners until we end with the first person to enter BB1 (or the winner of BB1 rather) being the last person to leave and 'turn out the lights'.

Sorry I don't know the actual details or how it all works but basically you get the idea here:
Its a sort of progression/regression that circles back to the beginning.
Somehow done with switching in and out former HMs (maybe just winners) from previous seasons.

Anyways, I thought it was a very very cool idea because as many of us know there was a sort of question whether to make this a full-on 'BB All-Stars' season,
versus,
A regular classic season with new people as always.
yet,
They found a really clever way to do both at the same time and make a really cool 'full circle' type of ending to wrap it all up.
(this is not 100% but I consider it a 'fairly decent quality inside rumour')

yes, another really cool thing is that 'iconic' items from all the previous season will be in this house and you can kinda play a game spotting them in the background.
(this I can call nearly certain insider)

Beastie
19-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Well...

I didn't want to say anything but the story I heard was about a 'Benjamin Button Twist' with BB11.
- At some point BB11 HMs get Switched out with previous BB winners until we end with the first person to enter BB1 (or the winner of BB1 rather) being the last person to leave and 'turn out the lights'.

Sorry I don't know the actual details or how it all works but basically you get the idea here:
Somehow done with switching in and out former HMs (maybe just winners) from previous seasons.

Anyways, I thought it was a very very cool idea because as many of us know there was a sort of question whether to make this a full-on 'BB All-Stars' season,
versus,
yet,
They found a really clever way to do both at the same time and make a really cool 'full circle' type of ending to wrap it all up.

yes, another really cool thing is that 'iconic' items from all the previous season will be in this house and you can kinda play a game spotting them in the background.

Big Brother could get taken over by another channel. Hope it does. lol

Not sure if I like this idea.....

I prefer a regular classic season. The all star series will fail.. they will try and be the next "Jade Goody". The housemates who have already been in the house have had their time.

janaddy86
19-05-2010, 11:42 AM
HEY ALL

Everything for the new series has near enough got something from bb1

the funeral - the chair
davina press - picture of the bb1 housemates

what is the significance of all of this or have i been drinking 2 much coke

please some1 try and clear this up

It's mentioned somewhere that the Davina pic with the BB1 housemates is for the awards show I think it was, not BB11.

ElProximo
19-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Big Brother could get taken over by another channel. Hope it does. lol

Not sure if I like this idea.....

I prefer a regular classic season. The all star series will fail.. they will try and be the next "Jade Goody". The housemates who have already been in the house have had their time.

I am also hoping for a regular classic season and do not want to see ANY other people entering the house besides the original group making this season.

I would be okay with something 'reunion' after its all done. If it was a 1hr special where loads of old BB HMs came together.. yes maybe Nasty Nick turns out the lights at the end.

But for the actual BB11 I'd prefer to just see a straight-up classic BB season in its own right.

Beastie
19-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I am also hoping for a regular classic season and do not want to see ANY other people entering the house besides the original group making this season.

I would be okay with something 'reunion' after its all done. If it was a 1hr special where loads of old BB HMs came together.. yes maybe Nasty Nick turns out the lights at the end.

But for the actual BB11 I'd prefer to just see a straight-up classic BB season in its own right.

Yeah would not mind a reunion show after. I think "Nasty Nick" deserves to turn off the lights. BB would have been axed at series 2 without the Nasty Nick story line drawing in god knows how many viewers. BB1 would have been boring without him!

biggestbrother
19-05-2010, 03:11 PM
BB1 was the first and the best.

dpbb3
20-05-2010, 04:10 AM
Well...

versus,
yet,

i like this, it's a rather nice idea :spin:

ElProximo
20-05-2010, 04:24 AM
i like this, it's a rather nice idea :spin:

Yeah, the way it was told to me was that it was meant as a nice 'feel good' sweet sort of ending.
I didn't get the whole scheme exactly but somehow the actual house gets 'switched out' to where the ending will have BB1 people right back at that dining room table,
and,
even the 'atmosphere' and lighting will emulate that first BB1.

If this does happen it will be at the end when outgoing HMs are replaced with originals.. repeat repeat.. until somehow the last thing we see is 'the opening moments of BB1'.
Then a quiet 'lights out' moment.
(something else about how you may hear actual audio from the early days.. like the voice of someone confronting Nick at the table etc)

It is a nice and almost romantic idea. I just hope we get a 'straight up' BB season first.
Let a BB11 Cast have their own season too I say.