PDA

View Full Version : An Alternative to Big Brother ( A real thing, but without the cameras)

dawa
20-05-2010, 12:52 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8693237.stm

Who needs Big Brother when you could have this!

The "Mars500" experiment, will begin on 3 June at Moscow's Institute of Biomedical Problems and end in November 2011.

All they had to do was wire it up with cameras , stream it to the world and itd have paid for itself over and over

Harry!
20-05-2010, 05:43 AM
You said ''A real thing, but without the cameras'' and then you said ''All they had to do was wire it up with cameras''
:conf:

ElProximo
20-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Does anyone remember the Russian Astronauts that had some kind of life-endangering incident in space?
Something happened where they had to sit in the craft for some crazy long time and the one guy started losing his mind. He was muttering and repeating things.. I think doing strange things like tapping fingers for hours and hours.. basically just lost his mind although he was alright when they got him home.

Seriously.. I would lose my freaking mind after 5 days in some tiny little space with no way to leave.
I found out my maximum tolerance on a comfortable plane isn't much more than 12 hours before I start getting 'impatient' shall we say lol