PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Cole look-alike 'set to enter final Big Brother house'

tmx
20-05-2010, 07:54 AM
A Cheryl Cole look-alike is one of the housemates lined up to enter the final Big Brother house, according to our show insiders. 22-year-old Cassie from Newcastle is said to be a dead ringer for the Girls Aloud babe and The X Factor judge.

Single Cassie is hoping to be a hit with the male viewers with her “stunning looks” and “hot body”. She signed up to a look-alike agency when Cheryl joined The X Factor and has since made a number of appearances as the star. “When she went on the X-Factor as a judge last summer, people started coming up to me and asking me if I was her,” Cassie said.
Cheryl Cole

The real thing… Cheryl Cole

The mother of one – who also has a soft Geordie accent like Cheryl herself – added: “It happens every time I go out, especially when I’m dressed up in Newcastle.

“People come over and ask to have their picture taken with me – there was even a waiter once who refused to believe I wasn’t her.

“The public have really taken Cheryl into their hearts and I get a really good response whenever I do events.”

Gorgeous Cheryl, who was named the World’s Sexiest Woman for a second year by lads’ mag FHM last month, is a big fan of the show. She appeared on Big Brother’s Little Brother with bandmate Kimberley Walsh during Big Brother 8, campaigning for twins Sam and Amanda to win the show.

Unfortunately for her it was Kimberley’s favourite Brian who won the vote to take hope the £100,000 prize.

Here's what she looks like: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/O8kawasaki89/TV/BBEyes/article-1133321-034263D8000005DC-57.jpg

Novo
20-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Get her in...

o8kawasaki89
20-05-2010, 08:00 AM
If This Is True Then This Is Her Model Cassie Robinson
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/O8kawasaki89/TV/BBEyes/article-1133321-034263D8000005DC-57.jpghttp://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/omgitsjae/Cheryl-Cole_90786t.jpghttp://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/O8kawasaki89/TV/BBEyes/article-1133321-03426306000005DC-24.jpg
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/O8kawasaki89/TV/BBEyes/cheryl-cole-cassie-robinson.jpg

Shaun
20-05-2010, 08:04 AM
How on Earth does she look like Cheryl Cole? She looks mutton dressed as lamb. And in her 30s.

Loukas
20-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Ermmm? I can't see the resemblance? I definitely agree with Shaun when he says 'She looks mutton dressed as lamb.'
But we will just have to wait and see..
BTW, Whats the source??

tmx
20-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Not allowed to post the source.

I can see how she could look a little like her (before Cheryl got her cut), but it just sounds like another wanabe model wanting to get lads mags deals.

She'll probably go out in the first couple of weeks, do a topless photoshoot in Nuts or Zoo and never be heard of again

Shaun
20-05-2010, 08:29 AM
The only real similarity is the hair and the heavy eye makeup.

tmx
20-05-2010, 08:31 AM
The hair doesn't even look like her anymore now it's shorter:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/19/article-1279518-09A5041A000005DC-918_306x680.jpg

Loukas
20-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Not allowed to post the source.

Why not?? :conf:

Stu
20-05-2010, 08:40 AM
She looks better than Cheryl. There, I said it.

Cheryl is fake. Can she even be considered a full human anymore? This gal would get down and dirty.

janaddy86
20-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Ermmm? I can't see the resemblance? I definitely agree with Shaun when he says 'She looks mutton dressed as lamb.'
But we will just have to wait and see..
BTW, Whats the source??

Take a look at the OP's name and see if you think it fits with another known board :)

They are running the story and the only source listed is 'show insiders' :)

Are there rules about posting links to other boards in an attempt to spam? Probably why they haven't linked it.

SammyAyee
20-05-2010, 08:41 AM
she looks nothing like cheryl :L

Loukas
20-05-2010, 08:43 AM

Cheryl is fake. Can she even be considered a full human anymore? This gal would get down and dirty.

Oooh, never heard this opinion before!! Why do you think she is fake?

[edit]
Actually i have heard this opinion, my friend doesn't like her because she doesnt think she has changed, she thinks she is a horrible person ever since she beat up that black girl in the club toilets.

WOMBAI
20-05-2010, 08:44 AM
A Cheryl Cole look-alike is one of the housemates lined up to enter the final Big Brother house, according to our show insiders. 22-year-old Cassie from Newcastle is said to be a dead ringer for the Girls Aloud babe and The X Factor judge.

Single Cassie is hoping to be a hit with the male viewers with her “stunning looks” and “hot body”. She signed up to a look-alike agency when Cheryl joined The X Factor and has since made a number of appearances as the star. “When she went on the X-Factor as a judge last summer, people started coming up to me and asking me if I was her,” Cassie said.
Cheryl Cole

The mother of one – who also has a soft Geordie accent like Cheryl herself – added: “It happens every time I go out, especially when I’m dressed up in Newcastle.

“People come over and ask to have their picture taken with me – there was even a waiter once who refused to believe I wasn’t her.

“The public have really taken Cheryl into their hearts and I get a really good response whenever I do events.”

Gorgeous Cheryl, who was named the World’s Sexiest Woman for a second year by lads’ mag FHM last month, is a big fan of the show. She appeared on Big Brother’s Little Brother with bandmate Kimberley Walsh during Big Brother 8, campaigning for twins Sam and Amanda to win the show.

Unfortunately for her it was Kimberley’s favourite Brian who won the vote to take hope the £100,000 prize.

Here's what she looks like: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/O8kawasaki89/TV/BBEyes/article-1133321-034263D8000005DC-57.jpg

Facially - she doesn't look like her - just the hair and dark eyes! Much as I don't think a lot of Cheryl - she is much prettier! The other girl has quite a hard looking face!

Novo
20-05-2010, 08:44 AM

I can change your mind with one Picture :cat:

http://www.themusicmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cheryl-cole-bikini.jpg

tmx
20-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Why not?? :conf:

It's banned on here

Stu
20-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Oooh, never heard this opinion before!! Why do you think she is fake?

[edit]
Actually i have heard this opinion, my friend doesn't like her because she doesnt think she has changed, she thinks she is a horrible person ever since she beat up that black girl in the club toilets.
Because she is fake. I'm not attracted to girls whose faces are stuffed with needle injections. Not my thing. Couldn't care what they look like.

Although I am tempted to have a wank to that picture Andy has posted. But I digress.

teamandre
20-05-2010, 09:18 AM
yea she dont look like her at all

DrunkerThanMoses
20-05-2010, 09:36 AM
I can see it. She is attractive know.

Beastie
20-05-2010, 10:21 AM

Cheryl Cole

Oh look..... another wannabe from an agency!! great!!

Why don't we just break the stereotype.. like a glamour model who is studying for a medicine/law degree going in.. that would be something different.. than what we have seen before!

Also she has a kid.. how long will it take for her to start the "waterworks" when she is missing her kid!!

I DON'T WANT HER IN.

Stu
20-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Why don't we just break the stereotype.. like a glamour model who is studying for a medicine/law degree going in.. that would be something different.. than what we have seen before!

Also she has a kid.. how long will it take for her to start the "waterworks" when she is missing her kid!!

I DON'T WANT HER IN.
I thought you were all over that Zoo campaign thing?

WOMBAI
20-05-2010, 10:56 AM

I DON'T WANT HER IN.

Completely agree - not so much about the kid bit - but a strong, independent, intelligent and educated young woman - proving that good-looking women are often far more than just their looks!

Beastie
20-05-2010, 11:00 AM
I thought you were all over that Zoo campaign thing?

All over it? I didn't really agree with it because it is through a campaign. Anyways I know I am being judgemental.. but I can't think of one model/glamour model who has broke the stereotype of a typical "model/glamour model" who has been in BB so far.

Stu
20-05-2010, 11:01 AM
All over it? I didn't really agree with it because it is through a campaign. Anyways I know I am being judgemental.. but I can't think of one model/glamour model who has broke the stereotype of a typical "model/glamour model" who has been in BB so far.
Yeah I agree.

I thought you were supporting that campaign though. Picked up the wrong impression I guess :blush:.

Beastie
20-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Yeah I agree.

I thought you were supporting that campaign though. Picked up the wrong impression I guess :blush:.

No, I wasn't!!!! I think you are mistaking me with PATRICK.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-05-2010, 11:08 AM
ewwwww

Jordan.
20-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Shes got nothing on Cheryl & shes not even that good looking :|

Jordan.
20-05-2010, 02:20 PM

Imagine Cheryl turning up at BBLB now a days :laugh2:

ILoveTRW
20-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Jen from BB9 looks more like Cheryl than her

ButterflyGirl
20-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Cheryl Cole look-a-like, rofl.. next!

KG.
20-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Yep, she looks just like her..

When Cheryl turns 50.

President
20-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a made up story to me. No major website reporting it, not even the Daily Star lol :D!

The lookalike isn't even fit.

Stacey.
20-05-2010, 03:49 PM
she looks pretty.

janaddy86
20-05-2010, 04:04 PM
she looks pretty.

Is that you in your avatar?? If so, so do you :)

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't think she looks anything like Cheryl Cole, but she is very pretty.

Patrick
20-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Which demented creature thinks she looks anything like Cheryl?

She looks like some 30 year old trying to act as if shes 19.

No intrest in her, Get Amy Green in!

WOMBAI
20-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Which demented creature thinks she looks anything like Cheryl?

She looks like some 30 year old trying to act as if shes 19.

No intrest in her, Get Amy Green in!

We don't want either - we want some class! :elephant:

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-05-2010, 04:57 PM
We don't want either - we want some class! :elephant:

:thumbs:

Stacey.
20-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Is that you in your avatar?? If so, so do you :)

No LOL. that's the beautiful Sophie Reade :)

BBLuva
20-05-2010, 05:05 PM
If this is true then BB deserves to end becuase they are just picking the same old rubbish HMs

Possiblehousemate
20-05-2010, 05:08 PM
there is just something not right D:

Stacey.
20-05-2010, 05:11 PM
i've come in this thread 4 times now, and every single time, a Cheryl Cole advert appears in the right-hand corner of my screen

keithafc
20-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Why would she be allowed in the house? LOL. Because she looks a bit like Cheryl cole.. and thats being nice..

WOMBAI
20-05-2010, 05:19 PM
If this is true then BB deserves to end becuase they are just picking the same old rubbish HMs

I couldn't agree more! :thumbs:

MusicMan
20-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Jen from BB9 looks more like Cheryl than her

I was gonna say that :thumbs:

Saph
20-05-2010, 07:42 PM
if i looked like Cheryl Cole, id book myself in for plastic surgery ASAP or just slice my face off..