PDA

View Full Version : Why are they making the house so tacky

elliebrew
20-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Why are they going out to make this the tackiest send off. The funfair theme is 'horrendously' tacky and cheap. This 'zoltar' rumour is even more bleugh. Why can't they have a nice classy modern house like BB6 .

Loukas
20-05-2010, 08:57 AM
BB6 house <3

Shaun
20-05-2010, 08:59 AM
It's a show about 20 or so vain, stupid and sociopathic people arguing with each other, getting naked, being subjected to humiliation and you're complaining about tacky DECOR? :tongue:

elliebrew
20-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes because tackyness is depressing. And I don't wanna
have to look at a depressing decor for 3 months

ElProximo
20-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes because tackyness is depressing. And I don't wanna
have to look at a depressing decor for 3 months

I strongly agree with you.

Someone mentioned the content of the house will be tacky housemates and obnoxious behavior and ludicrous behavior. This is exactly why you do not want the obnoxious, tacky outrageous decor.
Contrast.
Otherwise it becomes difficult for your eyes to even 'focus' on what is what and its a screen full of nonsense and distraction.

Love clever and unique artwork, decor and some kind of eye-candy but I definitely don't need a constant eye-blinding blitz of tack and obnoxious colours, lights and plastic kitsch at ever glance.

But I will hold out and see what they do... in the past they have done alright.
BB10.. actually for some reason annoyed me with tack and poor choices.. but I did like the Bus Stop.

Glenn.
20-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't think its going to be a fun-fair theme. I find it funny how you can come to that conclusion, when we've seen one picture?
Your also basing your conclusion on a rumour the Daily Star has published? Surely you have been on here long enough to not believe what that rag prints.
Like Stu said, wait until we've seen house pictures until you make judgement.

biggestbrother
20-05-2010, 11:24 AM
It's gonna be fun.
But I wouldn't mind anotehr house like BB3. That was my favourite ever.

WOMBAI
20-05-2010, 11:34 AM
I want a bright, colourful house - but in good taste! But most important - some interesting and intelligent housemates! Hope they have a pool!

Jordan.
20-05-2010, 02:30 PM
it cant get any worse then the BB10 house surely?

BigBrotherfan4ever
20-05-2010, 03:12 PM

Hope your right:xyxwave:

ElProximo
20-05-2010, 11:28 PM

You could just about hear the story behind the scenes by looking at the BB10 decor...
There were epic wish-list ideas for BB11 and decorators were submitting grand plans and the most elaborate dream projects.
Some were granted but on the condition they use up that warehouse full of left-overs, rejected ideas and never-ran decorations, wallpapers, props and chairs collected over 9 previous seasons.
Frankenstein's monster BB10 House was finally slapped together by the interns at the last minute.

The danger this year would be designers going over-the-top with those ultimate dream projects.
Hopefully someone has the sense to keep them in check.

ButterflyGirl
20-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I think the Zoltar idea sounds really fun, hope it's not just a rumor.

Patrick
20-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't think its going to be a fun-fair theme. I find it funny how you can come to that conclusion, when we've seen one picture?
Your also basing your conclusion on a rumour the Daily Star has published? Surely you have been on here long enough to not believe what that rag prints.
Like Stu said, wait until we've seen house pictures until you make judgement.

This.

supergirthuk
21-05-2010, 12:09 AM
How about they start with a really tacky house and BB producers make them decorate it as a food task?

WOMBAI
21-05-2010, 11:35 AM
How about they start with a really tacky house and BB producers make them decorate it as a food task?

Sounds good - make them work for a change! :hugesmile:

Enid
21-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Making them decorate the house they're going to be living in for three months sounds plausible.