PDA

View Full Version : Sophie Reade wants BB Return!

Beastie
20-05-2010, 04:26 PM
'Big Brother' nine winner Sophie Reade wants to go back in the house this year because she believes this series' housemates will get better treatment than she got last year.

Sophie Reade has begged 'Big Brother' bosses to put her back in the house.

The blonde beauty - who won the series last year - is desperate to return to the Channel 4 compound for the final series of the reality show later this year.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz at the 'Pimp' premiere in London's Covent Garden last night (19.05.10), she said: "I'd go back in if they asked me, why not? I've seen the house it in the papers - they've got a much better house - we didn't get anything last year!"

Since winning series nine, the glamour model has posed for numerous magazine spreads and recently finished filming a 'Big Brother Come Dine with Me' special - where her culinary skills are tested against previous winners Brian Belo, Brian Dowling and Nadia Almada.

However, Sophie seemingly didn't do very well as she managed to burn her simple supper.

She added: "I cooked burgers and chips and nachos - I burnt the nachos but it was nice."

Meanwhile, it has been revealed bosses on the show are planning to install the Zoltar the Fortune Teller machine - which turned Tom Hanks from a child to an adult in his iconic 1988 movie 'Big' - into the new house to make contestants' lives hell.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Nothing comes for free in that house. If 'Big Brother' decides to grant a housemate's wish then they will be told it will have consequences. It's going to be an exciting addition. No one will know what to expect when Zoltar calls. We want to make this final series full of shocks and surprises."

source: http://www.list.co.uk/article/25822-sophie-reade-wants-bb-return/

I hope not...... she has had her turn!! this goes to ALL ex housemates. NONE of them back in please!!

EDIT - The article got it wrong.. she was in series 10.

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 04:27 PM
No thanks Sophie.

Stu
20-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Her actual quote is 'If they asked me, why not?'.

The opening line reads 'Sophie begged ...'.

God, I ****ing hate journalists.

InOne
20-05-2010, 04:29 PM
No thanks dear. You were a fat slobbering drunken mess then, and you're a dirty little bint now.

Smithy
20-05-2010, 04:31 PM
No thanks dear. You were a fat slobbering drunken mess then, and you're a dirty little bint now.

Yea but she was a funny drunken mess :hugesmile:

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Bit strong.

Patrick
20-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Go and piss in a Starbucks cup and leave us and BB11 alone Sophie.

InOne
20-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Firm but fair.

Harry!
20-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Not to add she was in Big Brother 10 not 9 like the artical said.

Patrick
20-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Not to add she was in Big Brother 10 not 9 like the artical said.

:joker:
I didnt even read it, too long but ROFL at that fail.

Beastie
20-05-2010, 04:39 PM

:laugh:

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 04:40 PM

How bitchy.

Beastie
20-05-2010, 04:45 PM
How bitchy.

Bitchy but TRUE.

setanta
20-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Her actual quote is 'If they asked me, why not?'.

The opening line reads 'Sophie begged ...'.

God, I ****ing hate journalists.

Yep, noticed that too.

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Bitchy but TRUE.

I'm not particularly keen on her returning but it wouldn't be the end of the world, she's a nice enough girl, just didn't particularly rate her as a housemate.

BBDodge
20-05-2010, 04:52 PM
She helped ruin the last series, they need some fresh faces who will bring back the viewers.

ButterflyGirl
20-05-2010, 04:53 PM
No thanks, :rolleyes: She won anyway it didn't she whats she moaning at.

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 04:54 PM
She helped ruin the last series, they need some fresh faces who will bring back the viewers.

How did she? What did she do that ruined it? If your referring to her win, she was no less worthy than world's dullest square Rachel.

BBLuva
20-05-2010, 04:55 PM
She won series 10, not 9

Stacey.
20-05-2010, 04:57 PM
ah, i'd love her to go back in! :love:

Niall
20-05-2010, 05:13 PM
ah, i'd love her to go back in! :love:

Same! I was cracking up last year when she kept farting in the bathtub!! :joker: That was like one of the few funny moments of BB10. Though I do think that she has had her chance...

keithafc
20-05-2010, 05:16 PM
She is a twat.

Beastie
20-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Same! I was cracking up last year when she kept farting in the bathtub!! :joker: That was like one of the few funny moments of BB10. Though I do think that she has had her chance...

She had her chance allright and won a SH!T series.... BRAVO!

Strictly Jake
20-05-2010, 05:41 PM
some people are really mean. No need

keithafc
20-05-2010, 05:43 PM
How Marcus didn't win BB10 will go down as one of the biggest mysteries in the history of BB. He made that series.

arista
20-05-2010, 05:46 PM
"Sophie Reade has begged 'Big Brother' bosses to put her back in the house."

Maybe her best bet is get the Top Dog producer
Alone
then Bend Over with no knickers on.

http://www.celebopedia.net/sophie-reade/images/sophie-reade.jpg

Stu
20-05-2010, 05:48 PM
How Marcus didn't win BB10 will go down as one of the biggest mysteries in the history of BB. He made that series.
It litteraly was a case of it being a one man series a lot of the time, with either him or Freddie. Siavash was one of the lads too, but on his own, he didn't really do that much.

To be honest I almost rathered Marcus not winning, it's fitting of the type of housemate he was. The fangirls and gay guys were never going to give him the vote. He joins a hall of fame that includes Victor and Rex.

We salute you, Marcus.

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 05:48 PM
She had her chance allright and won a SH!T series.... BRAVO!

I loved BB10, best since BB6 for me.

Stu
20-05-2010, 05:50 PM
I loved BB10, best since BB6 for me.
I agree, amazing series. Even more amazing when you consider that all the best bits were housemate created. All the producer intervention was abysmal and yet it still couldn't ruin the fundamental qualitys the series had.

The whole thing also had this weird, low key atmosphere about it. I remember the highlight show the night it was announced that Channel 4 wouldn't be renewing the contract and it felt like such a sombre affair. Inside the walls it was amazing but outside it felt like nobody was watching. The space/breakout/bus episode also has to go down as one of the oddest hours of Reality TV ever.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-05-2010, 05:58 PM
i dont think BB10 was the best series overall but the breakout was one of the best episode of any BB

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 06:11 PM
"Sophie Reade has begged 'Big Brother' bosses to put her back in the house."

Maybe her best bet is get the Top Dog producer
Alone
then Bend Over with no knickers on.

http://www.celebopedia.net/sophie-reade/images/sophie-reade.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if that is how a lot of the blonde "model" housemates got in, the casting couch - voting patterns show that more women watch and vote in the show than men so it's not like they're there for the viewer. Probably jus that they advertise on these wannabe agency sites and those most likely to reply are those getting they're tits out. I liked Sophie though, not an amazing housemate but likeable enough.

setanta
20-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Big Brother 10 was a disaster. I don't know what you're all talking about. Shoddy in every single way.