PDA

View Full Version : Is there meaning into the flower Stems/And Daniel eatock Did 'NOT' design The Logo...

JohnnyBB
20-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Im Looking into this much deeper now if you look at the flowers theres only one thing that sticks out like a sore phumb the stems of the flowers now why arnt they complety cut off?? could this mean that the flowers fall on there head hides there natural buety therfore the stems form to become the spikey green eye! >>>>> Plus Them Flowers are falling down into The dark whats to say they dont die by the time they've touched down on to the ground. :D

PS.YOU CAN RULE DANIEL EATOCK OUT OF MAKING THE EYE, CAUSE WE'D HAVE SEEN EYE GRAPHICS NOT FLYING FLOWERS. x

http://i45.tinypic.com/rm4uvc.gif

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-05-2010, 10:35 PM
no

Patrick
oh PLEASE No. FFS Not a green eye.

Jack_
I was about to say 'I can't see any stems', but now I can't see anything but it...

GypsyGoth
20-05-2010, 10:37 PM
They were probably afraid that if they cut too much of the stem off the petals would fall apart.

Jordan.
20-05-2010, 10:37 PM
no

:joker:!

Have to agree tbh, think your reading to much into it.

Lucy.
20-05-2010, 10:39 PM
They were probably afraid that if they cut too much of the stem off the petals would fall apart.

:joker:

Shasown
20-05-2010, 10:45 PM
The stems were probably cut so that when filmed the stems didnt affect the flying flowers and prevent the effect they wanted is all.

daniel-lewis-1985
20-05-2010, 10:45 PM
I'de *****ing love it if he was actually right...LOL

crossieKIDD
20-05-2010, 11:02 PM
NOOOOOOOOO please no green would be horrible, but very clever for thinking that!!

thisisme2008
20-05-2010, 11:08 PM
Just because we haven't seen eye graphics doesn't mean its not an Eatock eye! he just designs it, channel 4 and Hello Charlie design the graphics and the channel 4 publicity team decide how to market it it. It's the last year - we already saw them do something different with CBB, and they've got a clear theme - death - this time, so I think we'll just have to wait and see what this all turns into. A though that crossed my mind is no eye until launch night - just flower graphics for advertising...

Patrick
20-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Um, who are you to decide who and who didnt make the eye?

Daniel and other artist played a part in it.

thisisme2008
20-05-2010, 11:10 PM
The stems were probably cut so that when filmed the stems didnt affect the flying flowers and prevent the effect they wanted is all.

Hahahah no! They aren't real flowers, they're CGI!!!

AndrewLee***
20-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I dont think it will be eatock just b/c of these reming be off CBB7, but I could be wrong

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
20-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Hahahah no! They aren't real flowers, they're CGI!!!

thats what i thought

JohnnyBB
Just because we haven't seen eye graphics doesn't mean its not an Eatock eye! he just designs it, channel 4 and Hello Charlie design the graphics and the channel 4 publicity team decide how to market it it. It's the last year - we already saw them do something different with CBB, and they've got a clear theme - death - this time, so I think we'll just have to wait and see what this all turns into. A though that crossed my mind is no eye until launch night - just flower graphics for advertising...

think about this hard, since bb10 we have seen eye flashes the logo eye desgined by daniel eatock now for cbb7 we got fire and for bb11 were getting flowers its soo OBV thats daniel eatock has had nothing to do with the eye this year he could have had some input but tthats about it.

dpbb3
Im Looking into this much deeper now if you look at the flowers theres only one thing that sticks out like a sore phumb the stems of the flowers now why arnt they complety cut off?? could this mean that the flowers fall on there head hides there natural buety therfore the stems form to become the spikey green eye! >>>>> Plus Them Flowers are falling down into The dark whats to say they dont die by the time they've touched down on to the ground. :D

PS.YOU CAN RULE DANIEL EATOCK OUT OF MAKING THE EYE, CAUSE WE'D HAVE SEEN EYE GRAPHICS NOT FLYING FLOWERS. x

warra genius!

ben1990
They are real flowers. Filmed individually at slow motion probably in front of a greenscreen so they can be arranged as desired on screen :)

I do agree though, very good thinking. Could be something like thorns rather than petals ;)

Glenn.
David Williams has already confirmed Daniel Eatock has worked on the logo.

Edit. Which pisses all over this thread IMO:joker:

AndrewLee***
20-05-2010, 11:13 PM
He may have worked on it but it might not be his type of eye you know what I mean? B/c he also said him and others

DigitalSid
20-05-2010, 11:17 PM
As has been said, D.W. confirmed Daniel was involved with this one.

thisisme2008
20-05-2010, 11:22 PM
He may have worked on it but it might not be his type of eye you know what I mean? B/c he also said him and others

He has used other artists for many years, especially since the eye became so iconic... Channel 4 obviously have their input into what they want, but I'm pretty sure the over logo will come from him and his team after direction from C4

AndrewLee***
20-05-2010, 11:24 PM
I hope so =/

thisisme2008
20-05-2010, 11:25 PM
think about this hard, since bb10 we have seen eye flashes the logo eye desgined by daniel eatock now for cbb7 we got fire and for bb11 were getting flowers its soo OBV thats daniel eatock has had nothing to do with the eye this year he could have had some input but tthats about it.

you're missing my point - Eatock doesn't design the marketing - just because C4 have decided to do something different in their advertising does not mean Eatock hasn't designed the final eye that we will see. He is simply contracted in to design a logo, the rest is up to C4 and Eatock has no control. C4 are deciding how to market it, and that does not mean it IS or IS NOT an Eatock design.

Shasown
20-05-2010, 11:26 PM
They are real flowers. Filmed individually at slow motion probably in front of a greenscreen so they can be arranged as desired on screen :)

I do agree though, very good thinking. Could be something like thorns rather than petals ;)

They are indeed real flowers, filmed on blue or green screen. However the stems have been cut so that they would roll when flying.

If you leave stems on a flower and throw it the stem can act like a tail and the flower will fly like a dart,

If you then try to impart spin on it, the stem then extends the centre of gravity from the flower head to part way down the stem itself. This means that you dont get the right effect of the flower head spinning about itself.

Nothing more.

Patrick
20-05-2010, 11:26 PM

LOL I thought someone just got a handful of flowers and someone else held a camera downwards, and then they threw the flowers down.

AJ.
21-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Am I the only one who sees an actual eye? Maybe I've been looking at it to hard 0_o

dpbb3
21-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Am I the only one who sees an actual eye? Maybe I've been looking at it to hard 0_o

oo do elaborate..

AJ.
21-05-2010, 01:53 AM
oo do elaborate..

To me it just looks like an eye & that it's falling as an oval, no?

The info we got is that Eatock along with a few others are creating the eye, would we really be expecting a classic Eatock eye if he's not alone on the project. An eye like the ad sugests fits to me.