PDA

View Full Version : Million Pound Drop..

Beastie
21-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Davina just said now.. if they answer 8 questions correctly.. they "could" win the whole lot...... COULD!!

Could this mean.. they have a chance to go on BB if they answer 8 questions correctly and have a chance of winning one million pounds.. if they win BB??

(I just saw the advert of the show during a deal or no deal break but listened to Davina and what she actually said!!)

Jack_
21-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Nah, it just means that they could win £1M if they answer all 8 questions correctly.

I still think it's related to BB in some way though.

Beastie
21-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Nah, it just means that they could win £1M if they answer all 8 questions correctly.

I still think it's related to BB in some way though.

It gave me the impression AFTER they answer 8 questions correctly then they COULD have a chance of winning 1 million pounds.. mmmmmm..

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Could this mean.. they have a chance to go on BB if they answer 8 questions correctly and have a chance of winning one million pounds.. if they win BB??

Do you know what, i was thinking this as well, i just really think this show is some way related to BB. :hugesmile:

BBitterLemons
21-05-2010, 04:08 PM
The prize fund is 100k as usual this year.

MusicMan
21-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe the money that the contestants lose (and hence end up putting in the trap door things) will make up the prize fund?
Or the winner of the biggest amount of money over the 6 or however many nights will become a housemate?
Or the studio which the Million Pound Drop is recorded in is actually part of the house! :eek:
It is actually the kitchen
And the trapdoors are chopping boards
They could lose their carrots at any time :)

Jordan.
21-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Very much doubt there is any link at all & if i had just won a million i dont think id be planning on going on BB days later xD!

Beastie
21-05-2010, 05:14 PM
The prize fund is 100k as usual this year.

Mmmmmm.. I don't you think have any genuine inside info.. BITTER LEMONS!

Beastie
21-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Very much doubt there is any link at all & if i had just won a million i dont think id be planning on going on BB days later xD!

Of course not.. that is why after they have finished answering the 8 questions correctly they have a BIGGER chance of winning 1 million quid.. they may have to go on BB. They held audition dates for this "Million Pound Drop". Anyway there is definately something fishy going on.

Glenn.
21-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Million Pound Drop has NOTHING to do with BB.

Beastie
21-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Million Pound Drop has NOTHING to do with BB.

How do you know?

Glenn.
21-05-2010, 05:32 PM
How do you know?

How do you know its something to do with BB?
People look too much into things these days. Its a completely different show.
Just because Endemol are the company behind it, doesn't mean they are connected.

There has been nothing to suggest thatthe two shows are connected in any way, so why would anyone immediately jump to that conclusion?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-05-2010, 05:34 PM
no

Beastie
21-05-2010, 05:46 PM
How do you know its something to do with BB?
People look too much into things these days. Its a completely different show.
Just because Endemol are the company behind it, doesn't mean they are connected.

There has been nothing to suggest thatthe two shows are connected in any way, so why would anyone immediately jump to that conclusion?

Because Davina is working on the show so close to BB. Also The Million Pound Drop does seem a bit random.. plus when it was being advertised.. the person's "eye" being shown. Look it may not have anything to do with it but my bets is that it does have something to do with BB.

Beastie
21-05-2010, 05:46 PM
yes

That's better :)

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-05-2010, 05:47 PM
That's better :)

:joker: