PDA

View Full Version : BB11 Final Idea

Cars
21-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Hey, this is just a idea, but in the closing credits at the end of this series wouldnt it be cool if they decided to show all of the failed designs/designs that nearly made it as the big brother eye? What do you think?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-05-2010, 08:27 PM
but they failed because they were **** lol

MusicMan
21-05-2010, 08:27 PM
I'd be really interested to see all the designs that Daniel Eatock came up with
It be like loads of eye reveals at once :joker:
That'd be cool :)

Patrick
21-05-2010, 08:28 PM
but they failed because they were **** lol

Uh no, they were probably stunning but just didnt make the final cut.

Jordan.
21-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Would be intresting to see some of the eyes that nearly made it but id prefer if they where shown on BBLB instead of the final credits

MusicMan
21-05-2010, 08:30 PM
I wish Daniel would put all his failed ones on his site... he may just do now that the last logo has been confirmed.
Or maybe he might hold out for the future... :tongue:

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Would be intresting to see some of the eyes that nearly made it but id prefer if they where shown on BBLB instead of the final credits

Me too:thumbs:

Patrick
21-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Yeah I hope they do like a Big Final BBLB Episode and George could be like..

'We have a treat for you all, heres some of the eyes that Almost made it but didnt quite...'

And a Video plays showing the eyes through the years that didnt make the final cut.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
21-05-2010, 08:51 PM
the final cut on BBLB should be somebody chopping george lambs head off with an axe

Ethan.k
21-05-2010, 10:20 PM
the final cut on BBLB should be somebody chopping george lambs head off with an axe

LOL, yess, but hes so boring that he would possibly bore the hell out of his own head being chopped off :sleep:

But overall, i liked the idea of the failed eyes to be shown on BBLB and not the BB11 final but I think your sort of skipping ahead of yourselves here maybe:L? (not being cheeky if it sounds that way :shocked:) but it hasnt even started and theres talk of how it should end....kinda madd and wayyyyyyyy ahead of events.

Naptor
21-05-2010, 10:27 PM
They should do this on a separate special episode after bb

DrOhNoNoNo
21-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Nah mate they should show that as a segment mid-series on BBLB or somethin'. Not really final material if you get what I mean ;D

Naptor
21-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Nah mate they should show that as a segment mid-series on BBLB or somethin'. Not really final material if you get what I mean ;D

Or that, i like that as well =D

aliacid
21-05-2010, 10:37 PM

I second this, BBLB is much more appropriate. I think they should show a best bits montage of all eleven series' on the main show.