PDA

View Full Version : Full TV Trailer

CM1800
22-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Hello,

I'm new here don't shoot me please if this is in the wrong place or not worth a new thread or been posted before!

But... Channel 4 on their website say that the Full TV Trailer will be aired on C4 after The Million Pound Drop Live: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother/articles/big-brother-eye-revealed

"On Monday night, directly following Davina McCall's new show, The Million Pound Drop Live (opens in a new window), on Channel 4 viewers will see the trail on TV for the first time.

The trailer shows a sombre funeral presided over by voice of Big Brother Marcus Bentley, and attended by former Housemates loved and loathed, as they bid fond farewell to the show that made them household names. But, as the diary room chair is lowered into the ground the scene erupts into a colourful mardi gras as the true nature of the show is celebrated with a joyful explosion of confetti, carnival music and dancing. "

I'm guessing this is pretty legit as from C4! - Seem's like it's going to be a proper film style advert rather than just a CGI trailer!

:dance:

alfiegreen
22-05-2010, 01:43 PM
hello,

i'm new here don't shoot me please if this is in the wrong place or not worth a new thread or been posted before!

But... Channel 4 on their website say that the full tv trailer will be aired on c4 after the million pound drop live: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother/articles/big-brother-eye-revealed

"on monday night, directly following davina mccall's new show, the million pound drop live (opens in a new window), on channel 4 viewers will see the trail on tv for the first time.

The trailer shows a sombre funeral presided over by voice of big brother marcus bentley, and attended by former housemates loved and loathed, as they bid fond farewell to the show that made them household names. But, as the diary room chair is lowered into the ground the scene erupts into a colourful mardi gras as the true nature of the show is celebrated with a joyful explosion of confetti, carnival music and dancing. "

i'm guessing this is pretty legit as from c4! - seem's like it's going to be a proper film style advert rather than just a cgi trailer!

:dance:

we already know this!! Read threads before posting with non-corrosponding titles!

CM1800
22-05-2010, 01:48 PM
we already know this!! Read threads before posting with non-corrosponding titles!

Sorry, I didn't see it.

The reason I don't use this site is because of people always jumping up and shooting you down for not looking through every single thread.

ILoveTRW
22-05-2010, 01:49 PM
why would the big brother website really be pushing us to watch the million pound drop
unless of course there is a link between the two

CM1800
22-05-2010, 01:50 PM
why would the big brother website really be pushing us to watch the million pound drop
unless of course there is a link between the two

It's a Endemol programme - As is Big Brother. :)

alfiegreen
22-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry, I didn't see it.

The reason I don't use this site is because of people always jumping up and shooting you down for not looking through every single thread.

but its ON THE SAME PAGE?

ILoveTRW
22-05-2010, 01:55 PM
It's a Endemol programme - As is Big Brother. :)

still, deal or no deal is an endemol programme but they dont tell us to watch that
im almost certain now that TMPD has something to do with BB

Patrick
22-05-2010, 01:58 PM
They told us that because of Davina.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Chill out! He said sorry he didnt see the other thread.

James
22-05-2010, 04:16 PM

It's not always obvious if there is a similar thread. You might want to be a bit more welcoming to people.

daniel-lewis-1985
22-05-2010, 04:18 PM
I completley agree :)

Jordan.
22-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Thought this was for BB at first :(

Looking quite forward to MPD though, should be good! :D

biggestbrother
22-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Most misleading thread title ever.

Joe.
22-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Most misleading thread title ever.

This. Nuff said.

BigBrotherfan4ever
22-05-2010, 05:03 PM
It's not always obvious if there is a similar thread. You might want to be a bit more welcoming to people.

Totally agree James:rolleyes: