PDA

View Full Version : Davina: "We will remember BB11 forever"

Glenn.
22-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Davina McCall has claimed that the final series of Big Brother will leave a lasting legacy.

The presenter, who has hosted the series since the beginning, said that she is grateful to Channel 4 for allowing the reality show to bow out with one final run, and admitted that she was "down" when she found out about the programme being axed last year, but that she is excited over its "big bang" ending.

Speaking at the launch of her new gameshow The Million Pound Drop, she said: "I've realised that we've had time to go out with a fantastic celebrity series. That was really brilliant. And I got my dream come true and I got to enter the house!

"And this final series, from what I hear, is going to be everything you thought you knew, but didn't. If you know what I mean."

She continued: "I think it will be one we remember forever. If they had just gone at the end of the last series, 'This was your last one'... that would have been awful. I'd rather end on a big high like this than just dribble out."

Joking about her passion for the show, she added: "I would have carried on presenting it, because I would have found it so hard to leave. I'm sure it would have been sinking and I'd have still been there clinging on to the masts desperately trying to not let go!"

Big Brother 11 starts next month on Channel 4.

Naptor
22-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Owwww

bigbang
22-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Why will we "remember BB11 forever"?

Very memorable housemates, perhaps?

Harry!
22-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Hope she lives up to her words.

lozzielou89
22-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Hope we don't get any boring housemates

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
22-05-2010, 06:40 PM
this better be true beatch

biggestbrother
22-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Seems like the only thing that could go wrong is the casting . . .